Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 264 of 2,269 1 2 262 263 264 265 266 2268 2269
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Valsdad
SO what do we have, 2-3 more days or so for declass to be fully operational?

I think the last time I was asked it was set for the 23rd-24th?

Geno

According to Jim Jordan, all declass has been put on hold by Barr, until after the IG report comes out.

Th IG report has been delayed for several months due to “new” information and the Durham investigation.

The Durham investigation will take years.

Are you sure?

If so, ain't that the shiiiiiiiiiiits?

Situation Normal...................AFU!

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
SO what do we have, 2-3 more days or so for declass to be fully operational?

I think the last time I was asked it was set for the 23rd-24th?

Geno

According to Jim Jordan, all declass has been put on hold by Barr, until after the IG report comes out.

Th IG report has been delayed for several months due to “new” information and the Durham investigation.

The Durham investigation will take years.

Are you sure?

If so, ain't that the shiiiiiiiiiiits?

Situation Normal...................AFU!

Geno

Yup, Jordan’s interview on Fox stating this has been posted here somewhere

It’s not all f*cked up, its all covered up.

Last edited by steve4102; 06/22/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13917808 06/22/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
So, its really pretty simple as to why Wray wont release requested info on certain cases Nunes subpoenas.

Who is on the investivative committe who would see and leak it? Adam Shifty.

Investigations are ongoing with grand juries in session. That is why Barr couldnt be required to redact certain info from the Mueller investigation.

I bet there are those who hope to catch Mueller tipping off some of those suckers.

Likewise, Wray cant be forced to release info restricted to grand jury investigations.

I figure there is a fair chance Trump is more clued in than some of us.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/22/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13917907 06/22/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Military tribunal and a firing squad are needed ASAP to punish the guilty.

Whip #13918623 06/22/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Well worth the time watching and listening.

Last edited by K22; 06/22/19.
IC B2

Whip #13919164 06/22/19
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
https://www.courthousenews.com/panel-advances-17-trump-judge-picks-to-full-senate/ WINNING,,, sorry to step on the piss parade,,but this is good news,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13919424 06/22/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
KAG!! 2020!!

Whip #13919698 06/23/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
What a coincidence, right?

Q June 20, 2018.

[Linked Image]nearest nearest gas station

DJT. June 20, 2019.

[Linked Image]

Was it the deep state cabal in Iran trying to start a war, just as they were doing in NK until taken out?
Are 1000 troops going toward Iran for war, or to hunt cabal members down?

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/23/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
What a coincidence, right?

Q June 20, 2018.

[Linked Image]nearest nearest gas station

DJT. June 20, 2019.

[Linked Image]

Was it the deep state cabal in Iran trying to start a war, just as they were doing in NK until taken out?
Are 1000 troops going toward Iran for war, or to hunt cabal members down?

Yes, it was Deep states, Pompeo, Bolton, Haspel and his military intel advisers trying to force him into a war. A war that will blow up in his face and greatly diminish his chances in 2020.

Trust Kansas my ass.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13919764 06/23/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sorry, i cant hear you.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Whip #13919765 06/23/19
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I know, I know..................I think I know the answer Jag.

Oh and that was just another Q "prediction" that never came true Jag. You really need to stop posting this false info. Oh wait, it did come true shocked..............coincidence I'm sure. Pure luck.

Whip #13919767 06/23/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, Q is the blind hog who finds acorns, before they fall.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Been gone a few days, I see nothing has changed here...

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Whip #13919887 06/23/19
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Id say more like Barry, Kerry Di-Fi,with spec guest stars,Brennan,via pelosi/chuckie shammer

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Steve, I would really like to continue the conversation we started but it's becoming very clear you have tunnel vision and I've got a 30,000' perspective. I've been where you are now, skeptical and in the infancy of understanding. That was several months and several hundred research hours ago....

I don't come here to pretend to be some kind of autist, because I'm not! I do however read and research a lot, I mean a crap load!! So much so, I can tell just by your posts where you source much of your news.....

You are so uninformed on so many subjects that I simply don't have the time or focus to try to refute all of it. In fact I find you mentally exhausting. Skepticism is not a good excuse to be lazy! Do the work!!

X-VERMINATOR

Last edited by xverminator; 06/23/19.

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jag, I've always been a bit skeptical about the 12 Month Delta Theory but I'm starting to come around....... wink

Let's see if the media asks Trump the big Q on the 28th or if Trump forces it grin!

X-VERMINATOR

Whip #13920440 06/23/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More judges the better.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by xverminator
Steve, I would really like to continue the conversation we started but it's becoming very clear you have tunnel vision and I've got a 30,000' perspective. I've been where you are now, skeptical and in the infancy of understanding. That was several months and several hundred research hours ago....

I don't come here to pretend to be some kind of autist, because I'm not! I do however read and research a lot, I mean a crap load!! So much so, I can tell just by your posts where you source much of your news.....

You are so uninformed on so many subjects that I simply don't have the time or focus to try to refute all of it. In fact I find you mentally exhausting. Skepticism is not a good excuse to be lazy! Do the work!!

X-VERMINATOR

Well said X-V.
Many of the questions or his skepticism's have been answered many posts back, some by me, some by Whip, and some by several others, but he refuses to hear it. I have no intentions of answering any more of his alleged questions nor will I entertain the idea.
I am not an autists either, but like X-V and others I have read and researched a lot for many years also. "doom and gloom" may be a great news media seller but is nothing more than a tangled web of defeat, easy to engage, hard to disengage from. I much prefer the light at the end of the tunnel idea because it works in the end.

The Q proof youtube video that X-V posted should have been enough to open any's eyes if they have eye's to see. Of all the proofs shown in that video, Steve choose to try demean the NK/CIA proof saying that Kim turned against Trump in the end and fired missiles. If he would have listened just a tiny bit with an open mind he would have heard that NK was freed from the CIA by Trump and all they (CIA) had left to false flag with was a missile that went no where. If he would have been researching he would have known that was dealt with and no longer does the CIA/DS have that capability in NK. I couldn't help buy notice that Steve did not address any of the other proofs. His position on the NK/CIA subject is weak at best and shows how uniformed he really is. I hope someday soon he can see the light instead of the darkness, time will tell.

Whip #13920550 06/23/19
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There a lot of blind people here which believe they are enlighten.

K22 #13920581 06/23/19
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by xverminator

X-VERMINATOR

Well said X-V.
Many of the questions or his skepticism's have been answered many posts back, some by me, some by Whip, and some by several others, but he refuses to hear it. I have no intentions of answering any more of his alleged questions nor will I entertain the idea.
I am not an autists either, but like X-V and others I have read and researched a lot for many years also. "doom and gloom" may be a great news media seller but is nothing more than a tangled web of defeat, easy to engage, hard to disengage from. I much prefer the light at the end of the tunnel idea because it works in the end.

The Q proof youtube video that X-V posted should have been enough to open any's eyes if they have eye's to see. Of all the proofs shown in that video, Steve choose to try demean the NK/CIA proof saying that Kim turned against Trump in the end and fired missiles. If he would have listened just a tiny bit with an open mind he would have heard that NK was freed from the CIA by Trump and all they (CIA) had left to false flag with was a missile that went no where. If he would have been researching he would have known that was dealt with and no longer does the CIA/DS have that capability in NK. I couldn't help buy notice that Steve did not address any of the other proofs. His position on the NK/CIA subject is weak at best and shows how uniformed he really is. I hope someday soon he can see the light instead of the darkness, time will tell.

So, Kim has turned against Trump and now is our enemy again and Trump lied when he said things were going well with Kim and NK?

Well, id be willing to make a bet Trump is right.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 264 of 2,269 1 2 262 263 264 265 266 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

626 members (007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 2,620 guests, and 1,375 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,213
Posts18,485,446
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.