Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
JFWRC Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
Hello:

Hope all the Campfire folks are doing well.

Jim Welles here. As many of you know, I own and operate JFW Ranch Consulting, LLC, with my wife Kelly at 10600 Eagle Rock Ave, Albuquerque, NM 87122. My office phone number is 505.294.7861. My cell number is 505-967-6562. Our e-mail address is JFWRCcomcast.net. Kelly and I have been guiding and outfitting in NM over 30 years now.

We currently have TWO awesome opportunities for elk hunting on our Block Ranch located 20 miles NE of Capitan, NM. The link to the Block on our website is as follows:

https://www.newmexicobiggamehunting.com/hunt/private-deer-elk-antelope-hunts/

You should see a slider bar with bulls harvested on this ranch over the years. I have many more pictures to display and will do so in new posts......

Some of you may know that NM has made major changes to the way elk are hunted. Rest assured that the owners of the Block Ranch WILL NOT be changing their management style and hunting mature bulls will remain the goal. This hunt will be guided 2x1. The earliest date available will be October 15 for 5 days. However, we can work with hunters on dates. Lodging and meals are provided. This hunt is priced at $7,500ea + 7% NM Tax. Non-resident license fees are $65 for a Game License + $555 License + $5 for stamps.

Please call or e-mail us with questions. 505-294-7861 or JFWRCcomcast.net.

Thank you Campfire Members!!

Jim
www.newmexicobiggamehunting.com

New Mexico Elk Deer Antelope Sheep
GB1

J
JFWRC Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
[Linked Image]

J
JFWRC Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
[Linked Image]

J
JFWRC Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
[Linked Image][/URL][/img]

J
JFWRC Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
[Linked Image]

IC B2

J
JFWRC Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
NICE BULL ALIVE

[Linked Image]

J
JFWRC Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
J
BULL AFTER LEAD POISONING

[Linked Image]

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
I'm sure it will be a great hunt, but this is why I hunt Africa. 9 days, 9 animals including a 700lb 50" Kudu bull, all in including flights $5k. I realize everyone has to make money but American hunts are just off the charts expensive.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by akgrabt
I'm sure it will be a great hunt, but this is why I hunt Africa. 9 days, 9 animals including a 700lb 50" Kudu bull, all in including flights $5k. I realize everyone has to make money but American hunts are just off the charts expensive.

Why?

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by GregW

Why?

Why, what? Post my disbelief of the cost of a single animal? Because I can, and some might be surprised and find it helpful to know there are better adventures to be had for less

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. If you don’t think it’s worth it, keep going to Africa and keep scrolling past this ad. Personally, I would much rather save up and have a large elk on the wall than a bunch of non native animals to North America on my wall. Everyone has a choice.

I feel confident if someone found this post, they are competent enough to google their own hunting options without your opinions on his post.

Looks like you have some dandy bulls for a couple lucky hunters this season JFWC.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Why?

Why, what? Post my disbelief of the cost of a single animal? Because I can, and some might be surprised and find it helpful to know there are better adventures to be had for less

Good, then post it on the Africa forum instead of trashing another hunting outfitter that does Elk. That seems to be the going rate for a NM ranch hunt.

You want to get your jollies off in Africa have at it. All those animals don’t add up to one great American bull Elk.

Last edited by battue; 06/24/19.

laissez les bons temps rouler
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by battue

Why?

Good, then post it on the Africa forum instead of trashing another hunting outfitter that does Elk. That seems to be the going rate for a NM ranch hunt.

You want to get your jollies off in Africa have at it. All those animals don’t add up to one great American bull Elk.

Right, one mans trash is another's treasure. You go ahead and stay at the dump and I'll keep posting where I like. Keyboard warriors, LOL. Facts hurt don't they

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by JSmith62198
Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. If you don’t think it’s worth it, keep going to Africa and keep scrolling past this ad. Personally, I would much rather save up and have a large elk on the wall than a bunch of non native animals to North America on my wall. Everyone has a choice.

I feel confident if someone found this post, they are competent enough to google their own hunting options without your opinions on his post.

Looks like you have some dandy bulls for a couple lucky hunters this season JFWC.

You happen to have been born in American so that means those are the only worthwhile animals? Bet you have never even been out of the country. Small people, small minds, small goals

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

You are posting in the wrong section. Move back to African hunting. You aren't contributing anything here. Just being an arse hole.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
Wow tonight must be Internet tough guy night

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

No, the Campfire has devolved into doucheville ...

And you're a contributer....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

not at all......you just have no class...….bob

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Says the troll, that's running his mouth, in someones else's post.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

No, the Campfire has devolved into doucheville ...

And you're a contributer....

You do him injustice. He is the Earnest Hemmingway of the campfire. Wait, you are probably right. Ernest wasn't a douche.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

386 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 22250rem, 10ring1, 38 invisible), 1,782 guests, and 1,061 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,002
Posts18,481,294
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.