Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
is the meat infectous to human when consumes ? if not them then i don't know what the issue is.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tikka77
is the meat infectous to human when consumes ? if not them then i don't know what the issue is.

Nobody knows definitively.

Would this be an issue in your opinion? https://www.wyofile.com/study-chronic-wasting-disease-kills-19-deer-annually/

Last edited by Whttail_in_MT; 07/20/19.
P
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

The Executive Director of the PA Game Comission indicated that CWD has the potential to become an ecological disaster similar to the American Chestnut blight that decimated PA’s forests a century ago.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
D
DW7 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Poconojack

The Executive Director of the PA Game Comission indicated that CWD has the potential to become an ecological disaster similar to the American Chestnut blight that decimated PA’s forests a century ago.

Maybe I need to type this slower, we have been dealing with this for over 50yrs in Colorado. It has not been the end all be all impending disaster your executive director is proclaiming. If I were you guys I'd dump his ignorant ass pronto!

D
DW7 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by tikka77

Nobody knows definitively.

Would this be an issue in your opinion? https://www.wyofile.com/study-chronic-wasting-disease-kills-19-deer-annually/

50yrs WiM, not a single case indicating it transfers to humans, not even one. Could it one day mutate and make the jump? That's above my paygrade.

IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P

Originally Posted by DW7

Maybe I need to type this slower, we have been dealing with this for over 50yrs in Colorado. It has not been the end all be all impending disaster your executive director is proclaiming. If I were you guys I'd dump his ignorant ass pronto!

Take it you haven’t read any of your own CPW’s recent press releases?

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
D
DW7 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Originally Posted by DW7

Take it you haven’t read any of your own CPW’s recent press releases?

You guys should just do what we did 20yrs ago, its worked out great!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I have Zombie Human disease....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
My opinion is it’s a lot of fuss over something that’s been around forever but again, that’s just my opinion. Our biology “experts” here in Michigan obviously don’t have a clue. Last year it was “kill them all”. This year they put APRs in the CWD core area to decrease the kill. Makes perfect sense.

Oh baiting and feeding deer is illegal. Unless you are handicapped then is ok. Reading the hunting regulations is like a joke book.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1234, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 62 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,553
Posts18,473,018
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.