Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by steve4102

But hey, lets join in with the POS Bristoe and bitch at Trump for the entire DC apprentice, even his Republican buddies, blocking Trump's every move.

Yeah,...I'm disappointed too. I thought Trump could make a difference.

I wonder if there's anybody interested in running for President who can stop the invasion?

B, I think you know better. Trump is caught in the difficulty the balance of powers is meant to be in a republic. Plus the other side of the equation is by and large a cabal of anti-American dissidents who are not interested in problem-solving but in the despicable, hypocritical use of problems for emotional appeals to the lowest common denominator — their base.

Despite this Trump has succeeded in many measurables: the economy, unemployment, judges, reversing Obama’s exec directives and regulations (over a hundred IIRC), etc.

He’s far from perfect but he’s far bolder in a nationalistic sense than many have been.

Excellent post GDV. The public reacts to what the cheerleaders (media) are broadcasting. Since the whole of President Trumps accomplishments aren't broadcast by the media the public is largely not aware of them. Again, great post GDV.

GOA
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
A Cuban exile shouldn't have to be told that.

Prexacly. I gots nowhere else to go, so FIGHT, not split..

No one has anywhere else to go when freedoms like we enjoy are considered.

If a split was an option that would certainly be better than the carnage a civil war would entail, but I don't believe it will be an option.

That leaves fight. Bring it.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Trump needs try and legalize weed.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Trump has tried. The Dems have gone against every single idea he’s had. Don’t play stupid

Okay,...the Democrats won't allow a Republican President to implement his agenda.

How can a Republican candidate for President be taken seriously when he runs on a conservative platform from now on,...after it's been demonstrated that the Democrats won't allow it?

I know you can't read fast so I'm typing this slowly for you. Neither party want's this problem fixed so they can campaign on the issue next election. By blocking the president on this issue the Democrats are hurting the people of this nation and our security. The Democratic party owns this issues and helped create it.

Your post falls under the "no schitt!" column.

In fact, it's just another variant of 10,000 posts, or so, that has said the same thing.

"Trump can't."

Can anybody?

Can you?

Lets put you in the WH.

Whatchagunna do?

Bristoe will fix the water and sewer systems in DC..........3 feet at a time. It will be his legacy.

3 feet at a time is about how far Bristoe can see in advance.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Plus it would negatively impact Trumps re-election chances by spending all that political capital.

If you don't think Trump is negatively impacting his election chances by letting in more illegals than Obama, then you're not paying attention.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Go farm your grass.

JFC.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Go farm your grass.

JFC.

Confine yourself to the threads where you get to be king of the chuckleheads.

It's not hard to find one these days.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Also, let’s consider Trump broke with Obama’s Iranian Nuclear Pact and imposed sanctions, has apparently gotten rocket man to quit playing with bombs, and broke with the Paris Climate Agreement. Two of the three were of the ruinous Obama administration and everybody capitulated to North Korea for years.

Besides the domestic gains mentioned above, I’d say Trump has done well in spite of complete Democrat Party and media obfuscation and obstruction, lies and propaganda.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Do four bumps of Ambien.

You’ll feel better.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Democrats should change the Loopholes and Asylum Laws so lives will be saved at our Southern Border. They said it was not a crisis at the Border, that it was all just “manufactured.” Now they admit that I was right - But they must do something about it. Fix the Laws NOW!

Why does Trump expect Democrats to do anything to stop illegal immigration?

This is getting ridiculous.

What in hell makes you think he expects them to do it?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Also, let’s consider Trump broke with Obama’s Iranian Nuclear Pact and imposed sanctions, has apparently gotten rocket man to quit playing with bombs, and broke with the Paris Climate Agreement. Two of the three were of the ruinous Obama administration and everybody capitulated to North Korea for years.

Besides the domestic gains mentioned above, I’d say Trump has done well in spite of complete Democrat Party and media obfuscation and obstruction, lies and propaganda.

And no help from his party.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Bristoe be like, " I need to follow Jell-O's advice and quit commenting on politics and find me a new gig that I know something about".

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bristoe is just frustrated. He's frustrated because everybody isn't frustrated. Stupid people don't get frustrated.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Bristoe is just frustrated. He's frustrated because everybody isn't frustrated. Stupid people don't get frustrated.

More than anything, I just want Trump to stop going to twitter and making excuses for his inability to do anything about the invasion problem.

Everybody knows the Democrats suck.

Trump was elected to handle the Democrats.

He needs to stop tweeting that the Democrats won't allow him to do anything. It does nothing for his image.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mike_S

Yes sir. Absolutely. And, as to “the wall”, there seem to be few in the government — including Republican — or big business who are for it. Trump cannot do this by himself in our system.

The next big noise from the second tier Dem pres candidates tonight will be to make the illegal crossing of the border, legal.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Here's another of his tweets. Nobody gives a schitt about prison reform. Trump wasn't elected to have his son in law stir up a buncha crap about prison reform. But that's what he's crowing about.

Who came to him asking for help?,..the Democrats?

Why does Trump think that it matters to his base that he helped the Democrats with prison reform?

I think he's losing it.

....They came to me asking for help, and I got Criminal Justice Reform passed, with help from both Republicans and Democrats. Many said that nobody but President Trump could have done this. All previous administrations failed. Please ask why THEY failed to the candidates!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell

More than anything, I just want Trump to stop going to twitter and making excuses for his inability to do anything about the invasion problem.

Everybody knows the Democrats suck.

Trump was elected to handle the Democrats.

He needs to stop tweeting that the Democrats won't allow him to do anything. It does nothing for his image.

The real "art of the deal" is making all your failed promise's someone else's fault.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Here's another of his tweets. Nobody gives a schitt about prison reform. Trump wasn't elected to have his son in law stir up a buncha crap about prison reform. But that's what he's crowing about.

Who came to him asking for help?,..the Democrats?

Why does Trump think that it matters to his base that he helped the Democrats with prison reform?

I think he's losing it.

....They came to me asking for help, and I got Criminal Justice Reform passed, with help from both Republicans and Democrats. Many said that nobody but President Trump could have done this. All previous administrations failed. Please ask why THEY failed to the candidates!

I know. Nuts, right? Prison reform means letting dangerous criminals out early and giving easy bail terms for those accused of violent crimes. Who wants that?? Certainly not the folks who put him in office.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Frederic Douglass said that freedom rests in three boxes, the ballot box, the jury box, and the bullet box. Two of those three safe havens have crumbled into dust- - - - -politics has degenerated to the point that voters can't unseat the career parasites in either party, and the judicial system has become a very unfunny joke. Lock and load, patriots!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mike_S

Yes sir. Absolutely. And, as to “the wall”, there seem to be few in the government — including Republican — or big business who are for it. Trump cannot do this by himself in our system.

The next big noise from the second tier Dem pres candidates tonight will be to make the illegal crossing of the border, legal.

Autonomously, President Trump has done as well as could be expected. Travis touched on it...he's outnumbered. By choice.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

454 members (16gage, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 2500HD, 160user, 49 invisible), 1,963 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,843
Posts18,517,256
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.