Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I'll have to check myself when the chucklehead brigade starts agreeing with me.

Ok.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump is right about 8 times out of ten. I’m beyond satisfied with that.

Unfortunately, he is only 1/3 of the government.

Don’t be pissed at him. It’s your neighbor that’s fuggin’ everything up.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MadMooner

You must be one of them affluent folk that read books and such.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If it weren't for all the Joos bussing all those.people up to cross the border and sending the Iranians money for nukes, Trump could fix the deficit.

He'd fix Healthcare, too, 'cept for those Joo doctors.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by MadMooner

You must be one of them affluent folk that read books and such.

Well, I am half Jewish.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’m SURE Hillary would’ve IMMEDIATELY stopped all of those swimming wetbacks from invading us. NOT

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The circumcised half!!!!

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I’m SURE Hillary would’ve IMMEDIATELY stopped all of those swimming wetbacks from invading us. NOT

So that's what it's come to.

From "AMERICA FIRST!" to "BETTER THAN HILLARY!"

That's a pretty good step down.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Sure as heck beats the alternative.

Trump’s not perfect.
And nobody’s more pissed about all the fuggin wetbacks invading TX daily than me.
And I damn sure haven’t lost $100K in the Stock Market in a a few fuggin days like I did right after the Halfican got elected.

But with Democrats and Republicans alike fighting him at every step, and Liberal Judges overruling every action he’s taking, at least he’s still trying. He’ll eventually break it off in their Commie Asses. Give the man a chance. He’s playing Chest while they’re still playing Checkers.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
When a President goes to the White House door, does what he says he"ll do.....

Congress is our problem, that coupled with fiat currency they adopted and laws not mattering for some.

No free Bubble Up and Rainbow Stew for you, but certainly is there if you're a Mexican invader, a career politician or a judge.

More people just need to break the law and join in, if they really want something.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Trump’s not perfect.
And nobody’s more pissed about all the fuggin wetbacks invading TX daily than me.
And I damn sure haven’t lost $100K in the Stock Market in a a few fuggin days like I did right after the Halfican got elected.

But with Democrats and Republicans alike fighting him at every step, and Liberal Judges overruling every action he’s taking, at least he’s still trying. He’ll eventually break it off in their Commie Asses. Give the man a chance. He’s playing Chest while they’re still playing Checkers.

You can't give them damn Joos that mucha your money to play with, man!

It was the greedy Heeb dr's got Roe vs Wade passed.. so they could make all that money off abortions.

And don't get me started on those Joo Judges!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

For a guy that reads the internets all day, you're pretty uninformed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sooo....

Don't vote Trump?

This question is directed at Powell.

Of course vote Trump. And stop complaining about things in Washington....unless it's your own Congressmen. There is nothing going on that anyone could not have expected.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Of course vote Trump. And stop complaining about things in Washington....unless it's your own Congressmen. There is nothing going on that anyone could not have expected.

OK.

I thought you were being anti-DJT for a minute. Was going to call the Einsatzgruppen.

Be safe.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Trump’s not perfect.

I pretty much agree with most of what you say, except for the last few sentences. I think Trump thought that he could make Washington work as he'd made his businesses work, by people doing what he said to do. Sorry, but that was nothing but wishful thinking. Politics in Washington do not work that way.

The whole concept of him playing chess is ridiculous, as I'm not sure he knows what he's playing. My biggest gripe is this.......he campaigned and was elected on the promise to do something about the illegal immigration problem, and when took over the office as president, he should have started issuing Executive Orders doing such things as putting troops on the border, rounding up illegals, deporting them, in other words, playing hardball. Yes, he would have faced opposition from liberal judges, the Democrats, and the GOP......but I think he would have showed the American people that he was actually serious about doing something.

Trying to place the problem on illegal immigration on the Democrats is meaningless, as everyone knows they don't care, and want the illegals for their votes. The Democrats don't care, they aren't going to suddenly change their minds and build a wall, or support any legislation that will affect the Hispanic voting base. He should just forget about the Democrats, and for the most part, the GOP as well, and do whatever he can and hope that he can get his base back in line on this.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
How can people that follow politics day and night, not understand politics?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I like fishing in small ponds, but not with people who expect to catch big fish.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The POS [bleep] Governor in colorado signed another law stopping ice from collect illegals.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If you want to place blame put it where it belongs on Mitch McConnell and his merry band of RINOS. For two long years he managed to thwart everything Trump tried on immigration and healthcare. Even the RINOS all promised if they ever got the chance they'd repeal and replace the ACA but when they did they turned their back on it.

You're all going to have to wake up and understand that whoever you elect is not going to be able to keep his promises unless you give him conservative majorities in both houses. If we truly want the swamp drained We are going to have to pull the plug.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Do you know much about the deportation and asylum process? It take years to deport someone and that’s if they have serious felony conviction.

If you make it across the border you’re here to stay.States offer a lot of assistance and handouts to
Illegals including college scholarships , free medical care, housing and free legal assistance.Now protection from ICE.

Plus there are hundreds of govt bureaucrats that are part of the anti Trump resistance. Of course you have the never Trumper Republicans too

POTUS doesn’t make laws

Originally Posted by JamesJr

Trump’s not perfect.

I pretty much agree with most of what you say, except for the last few sentences. I think Trump thought that he could make Washington work as he'd made his businesses work, by people doing what he said to do. Sorry, but that was nothing but wishful thinking. Politics in Washington do not work that way.

The whole concept of him playing chess is ridiculous, as I'm not sure he knows what he's playing. My biggest gripe is this.......he campaigned and was elected on the promise to do something about the illegal immigration problem, and when took over the office as president, he should have started issuing Executive Orders doing such things as putting troops on the border, rounding up illegals, deporting them, in other words, playing hardball. Yes, he would have faced opposition from liberal judges, the Democrats, and the GOP......but I think he would have showed the American people that he was actually serious about doing something.

Trying to place the problem on illegal immigration on the Democrats is meaningless, as everyone knows they don't care, and want the illegals for their votes. The Democrats don't care, they aren't going to suddenly change their minds and build a wall, or support any legislation that will affect the Hispanic voting base. He should just forget about the Democrats, and for the most part, the GOP as well, and do whatever he can and hope that he can get his base back in line on this.

Last edited by ribka; 06/27/19.
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

104 members (35, 35WhelenNut, 7mm_Loco, 673, 264mag, 44automag, 17 invisible), 971 guests, and 942 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,977
Posts18,519,889
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.