Hop To
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Tulsi Gabbard was just on Tucker's show.

She named Netanyahu.

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Bayou, I couldn’t agree with you more. The fact that Trump is NOT a politician is exactly the reason he’s gotten half the things done that he has so far. Politicians are the reason why he hasn’t gotten the other half of the things done that he’s wanted to get done.

Politicians are the enemy of the people. They’re supposed to be a voice for their constituents but instead they further either their own agenda or the agenda of fringe groups......oftentimes both. They certainly don’t represent the majority of their constituents within their district or region.

Some people like to try to use their (false) definition of a word and some people think they can change the meaning of a word because it fits their narrow minded view but ultimately they look like morons that don’t have a clue. Trump is NOT nor was he EVER a politician. Three quarters of his problems with appointments of cabinet members stem from his NOT being a politician and trusting scumbag politicians.

This is getting scary........... We're agreeing on too many things. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Springcove
Damn some of you whiny sons of bitches should move to another country where things are so much better.

It's difficult to learn to communicate in Hungarian. You need to learn the language at a young age.

Anyone in America who has young children should look into having it taught to them before the barbarian hoard in America reaches the strength to put them into the cannibal's pot.

Now age prevents personal growth!
You always have an excuse for the inability to learn, or an open resentment to education in general.
At what age to doctor's learn their trade? Child or adult?
What formal education do you have to be such an expert? What is your profession?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Trump has tried. The Dems have gone against every single idea he’s had. Don’t play stupid

He hasn't tried very hard. He lost the battle and the war when the Dem's called his bluff on the gubmint shutdown. That's when he threw in the towel. During the campaign he bragged about he'd build the wall and make Mexico pay because he's such a great deal maker and financial genius. It was all a con. He's been a complete failure on immigration.

Be careful about telling the truth, the Trumpsters will come after you......just as soon as they get through pounding their pud, while looking at a picture of Trump.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

She named Netanyahu.

Oh boy...schit gonna get real.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

She named Netanyahu.

Her funding will now dry up.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

She named Netanyahu.

Her intellectual rigor is as acute as some on here. Does she support Hamas and Hezbollah?

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker

She named Netanyahu.

Her intellectual rigor is as acute as some on here. Does she support Hamas and Hezbollah?

mike r

Nobody but Jews give a fug about Hamas and Hezbollah.

The rest of us are Americans.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by lvmiker

She named Netanyahu.

mike r

Nobody but Jews give a fug about Hamas and Hezbollah.

The rest of us are Americans.

As usual when you post at this hour it is apparent that the lid to the Titos is the trash and the bong water is getting murky.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
No liquor for me.

Bagel's for you?

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Bayou, I couldn’t agree with you more. The fact that Trump is NOT a politician is exactly the reason he’s gotten half the things done that he has so far. Politicians are the reason why he hasn’t gotten the other half of the things done that he’s wanted to get done.

Politicians are the enemy of the people. They’re supposed to be a voice for their constituents but instead they further either their own agenda or the agenda of fringe groups......oftentimes both. They certainly don’t represent the majority of their constituents within their district or region.

Some people like to try to use their (false) definition of a word and some people think they can change the meaning of a word because it fits their narrow minded view but ultimately they look like morons that don’t have a clue. Trump is NOT nor was he EVER a politician. Three quarters of his problems with appointments of cabinet members stem from his NOT being a politician and trusting scumbag politicians.

Lolol....I’ve found myself agreeing with you often....and I’m okay with that. 👍

I prefer it to arguing anyway.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
No liquor for me.

Bagel's for you?

Liquor in front, poker in the rear.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BayouRover

Lolol....I’ve found myself agreeing with you often...

That's a bad sign. You better take a nap and see if it passes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I love a good everything bagel.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[

I'm waiting for the American Pinochet.

He's out there somewhere. He needs to hurry up.

Alas, I can remember the days when you chastised me for this...It's the only way, really

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jorgeI
[

I'm waiting for the American Pinochet.

He's out there somewhere. He needs to hurry up.

Alas, I can remember the days when you chastised me for this...It's the only way, really

Yep.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump has tried. The Dems have gone against every single idea he’s had. Don’t play stupid

Okay,...the Democrats won't allow a Republican President to implement his agenda.

How can a Republican candidate for President be taken seriously when he runs on a conservative platform from now on,...after it's been demonstrated that the Democrats won't allow it?

Oh, i think they take him serious as a heart attack. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Okay,...the Democrats won't allow a Republican President to implement his agenda.

How can a Republican candidate for President be taken seriously when he runs on a conservative platform from now on,...after it's been demonstrated that the Democrats won't allow it?

It is important to have another conservative in the presidency otherwise the liberal agenda will run without any checks or balances. Blocking Trump and creating an impasse is not good, but this is a far better scenario then liberalism without impunity or recourse to constrain it or hold accountability.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pretty simple 60 republicans in senate and a majority of republicans in the house. Where Trump got screwed was in the house. The American people gave the house to the democrats. Without the house and senate you can not get anything done. We need people in house and senate which back Trump. The American people were told what would happen if the house was controlled by democrats. They do not listen. To keep America we need all republican voters to vote.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 06/28/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like watching Saga sing it.

Very well done production.

Good lord 😳. She’s got some tatas, calling Jorge !

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

299 members (10gaugemag, 280fan, 204guy, 264mag, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 39 invisible), 1,729 guests, and 1,051 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,306
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.