Campfire Ranger
V
Not if he was gut shot.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by JeffA
Probably another religious zealot attempting to cleanse the world of prostitutes in the name of his god or something.

Ever notice how the left can find a way to blame anything on religion? Kind of like the Democratic debates, only people constantly bringing up hate talk and issues are the Left sided nuts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Deserve has nothing to do with it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by FatCity67
She was apparently doing the Sugar Baby Sugar Daddy thing to help pay for her college.

Suspect has a published book on murder.

Ugh, a parents living nightmare.

Yet everyone here will give her a break for being white? She willingly and knowingly put herself in great danger as a high priced prostitute. As a long time paramedic I have seen and dealt with street whores and they would all make you want to puke. She was beautiful, college smart and sounds like she came from a good home and family. It would be interesting to see what led her down this path.

And yes, he deserves to die slowly and painfully.

Last edited by smarquez; 06/29/19.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Starman
. . . Her social media shows she was from a Mormon family, so may be she thought?.. . . .

The Mormon version of the "Baptist preacher's daughter?"

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
If it is confirmed that Lueck provided sexual favors to pay for college, the Democrats will use it as a reason to make college free.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Geezus did she meet this jabronis at 3 am in a park ?

Sad for her, and her family, but dang sis 🤦🏼‍♂️

My thoughts too. Darwin award contender.

As for the lying African, draw(slowly, and repeatedly ), and quarter would seem appropriate.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Glad to see there was some compassion on this thread.

And unsurprisingly, a lot of self righteous c unty corksuckers as well. Death sentence for hooking eh? sweet jeebus If she were rolling johns, or something ok I kinda get it. But selling her body to lecherous old fools? Consenting adults engaged in an activity that didn't hurt anyone else. That covers a LOT of ground.

Poor girl, I can't imagine what her folks are going through.

MAGA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I think its wild that we a being bombarded with "strong, independent" women messages...which is great by the way.....and then we celebrate the fringes and the depraved.

It kind of goes back to the college "safe space" deal Universities are busy trying to put together spaces for females that are a bit less rape-y.

Never mind that women are the majority in college.

Jeebus.....smarten up ladies. You are worth more than that.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
So is SD/SB on tinder code for hooker? Just asking for a friend. laugh

“Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby”

A young woman hooks up regularly with an older guy with disposable income. Usual sense is different from prostitution per se in that the woman has only one or a few clients. Certainly happening around every college campus in America.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Jeebus.....smarten up ladies. You are worth more than that.

Some claim that prostitution is the ultimate feminism, and I suppose if the woman has a strong personality it can be something like that. In Costa Rica for one prostitution is legal but pimping is not. I haven’t spent enough time in that country to know the effects.

A Philosopher named Alan Watts said prostitutes should be regarded as a sort of health care worker and respected accordingly.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"It's my body and my decision" is the abortion mantra, but by logic it also extends to renting out that same body.

In this case, unless I have missed something (and I have not read a lot about the case) all the inferences that she was a sex worker are by innuendo. I haven't seen any facts, only circumstantial evidence. Those conclusions have been leaped to, as far as I can tell. As more comes out, I'm willing to consider that she was. The trial will tell.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The trial will tell.

Good possibility there won't be one.

They have a treasure trove of evidence. Prosecutor will offer him one deal...

Plead guilty and get life in prison, or if we take this to trial we will seek the death penalty.

Lots of them take the deal.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
"It's my body and my decision" is the abortion mantra, but by logic it also extends to renting out that same body.

In this case, unless I have missed something (and I have not read a lot about the case) all the inferences that she was a sex worker are by innuendo. I haven't seen any facts, only circumstantial evidence. Those conclusions have been leaped to, as far as I can tell. As more comes out, I'm willing to consider that she was. The trial will tell.

You need to look at pages 2 -3 here in this thread.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
. . . Her social media shows she was from a Mormon family, so may be she thought?.. . . .

Well the great thing about mormons is they can pray someone into heaven after their death, or some shît like that.

There was mormon woman claimed she saved more souls than JC Himself.

So, she's got that going for her.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Well the great thing about mormons is they can pray someone into heaven after their death, or some shît like that.

There was mormon woman claimed she saved more souls than JC Himself.

So, she's got that going for her.

Baptism by proxy of ones dead ancestors.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have read every word in this thread. I still see no facts, only "apparently" "I read somewhere" and " it appears" that she was a hooker. Yes, there's that tweet, but of course nobody EVER exaggerates or misrepresents themselves on the internet, do they? (snort)

So until the facts come out, I will not accuse this woman of being a hooker.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The trial will tell.

Good possibility there won't be one.

They have a treasure trove of evidence. Prosecutor will offer him one deal...

Plead guilty and get life in prison, or if we take this to trial we will seek the death penalty.

Lots of them take the deal.

this would save the Utah tax payers dollars......or would it.........

house the POS in the new prison being built on the west desert for 40+ years

again....a bullet in the chest is too good for this animal

Hang his azz & make an example of him

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I have read every word in this thread. I still see no facts, only "apparently" "I read somewhere" and " it appears" that she was a hooker. Yes, there's that tweet, but of course nobody EVER exaggerates or misrepresents themselves on the internet, do they? (snort)

same here. and its despicable to do so. i guess the asswipes piling on this don't have daughters.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rem141r

same here. and its despicable to do so. i guess the asswipes piling on this don't have daughters.

Hardly a pile-on and the facts as reported put her in an unusual place, at an unusual time, with unusual social media posts. All of which fit a certain pattern.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

659 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 204guy, 1badf350, 70 invisible), 2,708 guests, and 1,461 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,608
Posts18,492,399
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.