Page 13 of 49 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 48 49
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Bristoe
,...went something like this, I bet:

Birdwatcher's Buddy Will you drive his ass up here?

Birdwatcher's Buddy's Girlfriend I've got stuff to do!

Birdwatcher's Buddy He's going to die. You know that, right?

Birdwatcher's Buddy's Girlfriend *Feck!*,...You owe me!

Birdwatcher's Buddy I owe you.

Uh oh, B's having an episode again....

,...an intuitive episode.

The ability to read between the lines is one of my talents.

GB1

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Birdy, You might want to check out the Sip 'n Dip Lounge in Great Falls. I enjoyed it a couple nights last summer.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
City Bar up the street has a great lunch.

Don’t dress like a hobo or carry a bag. They’ll send you away.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Like sands through the hourglass so go ........ frown

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
And they blazed right by one the coolest/historic places too see Little Bighorn. He bitches about how terribly boring it is to see America from a vehicle, but rolls right on by little big horn..

‘WTF? All you guys cramping today?

Do you actually think I have never been to the LBH?

That good woman had been away from her husband and kids for six weeks, longest ever, she was in a flat rush to get home. Being a nice person, she woulda stopped if I asked, wanted to, but I didn’t.

Anyways I slept for two hours out on the sidewalk at the truck stop and around sunrise got mistook for just another drunk by an actual Crow Injun cool

I was wishing it was Crow Fair so I could say what a bada$$ i was for going.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Another proud moment I’m sure.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
And they blazed right by one the coolest/historic places too see Little Bighorn. He bitches about how terribly boring it is to see America from a vehicle, but rolls right on by little big horn..

That good woman had been away from her husband and kids for six weeks, longest ever, she was in a flat rush to get home. Being a nice person, she woulda stopped if I asked, wanted to, but I didn’t.

Anyways I slept for two hours out on the sidewalk at the truck stop and around sunrise got mistook for just another drunk by an actual Crow Injun cool

So did you drive at all? I'm pretty sure you didn't ride your bike to New York..

Last edited by 79S; 07/07/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

When was the last time you was mistook for drunk on the Rez? Never.

Thought so......

Actually I was impressed that I could sleep so soundly on concrete at around 55-60F wearing just my one thin loose layer of nylon cycling duds with no blanket or covering of any sort cool Laying down I thought the cool temps would wake me up pretty quick, but I didn’t wanna rummage around in the vehicle and wake up my friend. Secret is to staying warm enough to sleep is ya gotta cover your head

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

So did you drive at all? I'm pretty sure you didn't ride your bike to New York..

She drove from Lubbock I Started driving around Pueblo CO towards evening, switched again around midnight at Douglas WY, she drove the rest of the way, I suggested we stop and wait for daylight at around 3am MST. I wasn’t expecting the LBH actually, without consulting a map I woulda thought we would pass further west.

As for the bicycle to New York thing, of course I did, 2014, heck even little ol’ ladies can do that. Check out the 14,000 plus bicycle tour blogs here, what I’m doing is like running to the corner store by comparison

www.crazyguyonabike.com

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Have you ever thought of working during the summers?

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

When was the last time you was mistook for drunk on the Rez?

I can't say that it's on my bucket list.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

So that is a no

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have you ever thought of working during the summers?

Wo let's not get crazy here... this man was just mistaking for a drunk Indian..

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thought so......

Actually I was impressed that I could sleep so soundly on concrete at around 55-60F wearing just my one thin loose layer of nylon cycling duds with no blanket or covering of any sort cool Laying down I thought the cool temps would wake me up pretty quick, but I didn’t wanna rummage around in the vehicle and wake up my friend. Secret is to staying warm enough to sleep is ya gotta cover your head

You know I'm being a dick.. most here forgot to tell you the place to visit in Montana is browning Montana great great place.. please tell them about your story of being mistaking for a drunk crow, oh they will get a good laugh out of it. So get browning Montana ASAP

Last edited by 79S; 07/07/19.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Thought so......

Thanks for sharing that well kept secret.

Groundbreaking.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Point taken, usually I get along OK with Indians, never been thumped but been close. I ever I get beat up by an Indian, hey, I think that means that I’m in cool

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Point taken, usually I get along OK with Indians, never been thumped but been close. I ever I get beat up by an Indian, hey, I think that means that I’m in cool

Uh sure... head on down to rocky boy they will make sure you are full fledged blood brother..

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Could happen.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Whatever the fugk that means.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Birdie,

Will be leaving Rocky Mountain Rendezvous either the 20th or 21st. Gonna run up to the ranch at Grand Lake for a couple of days and fish. If your headed back down your welcome to join us.

Also,,,

I’m pullin’ my 6’ x 8’ travois behind my pickup. If you get knocked up side the head or took out by an errant 18 yard end dump, we can strap what’s left on the trailer and be happy to haul you back to Bejar, a la Augustus McCrae style.

Hey! Anything for an amigo!!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Page 13 of 49 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 48 49

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

667 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 19rabbit52, 59 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,218 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,626
Posts18,512,025
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.