Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
You made an ignore list Boomer?

I am impressed! Bewildered but impressed.

Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 07/09/19.

I am MAGA.
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Used it for classifieds as reminders for years, sock puppets too. Now also for libtard bots. None because I disagree or they hurt my feelers...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You made an ignore list Boomer?

I am impressed! Bewildered but impressed.

Well, he's a dumbphucqk and won't accept it .... I sometimes kid around but usually if I think someone's a dumphucqk consistently year after year I'll end up saying so. But, I mean it, really, like it's a firmly held belief, so I figure it's all good. Trystan too, he's a dumphucqk.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Whelenman
One

Dickweed!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I went probably most of 12 years or more not using Ignore.

I've used it a lot in the past couple of years.Of those who I put on Ignore, most were simply people who simply had nothing of value to say and I didn't want to waste my time. These are usually people who don't last long on the 'Fire anyway.

Guys like Goosey and Paddler I keep off Ignore, because I feel it is handy to know what these folks are saying. I don't take them all that seriously. However, I think Paddler especially is either a shill being paid to tell us stuff, or a self-appointed moonbeam missionary. Either way, it's good to know what the other side thinks we need to know. Think Tokyo Rose and Lord Haw Haw.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by mudhen
I just have a handful---most of the usual suspects that I think that most people have on "ignore". I know that two or three on my list don't seem to post here anymore, ...........
Ditto.... I keep pompous little twiggy around just so I can get a yuge laugh every day at all the total bullchit he posts... laugh laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Just a handful of the certifiables. Only one that has posted so far on this thread. I'm losing my tolerance for arse holes. I guess it's just old age.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Just one and I can't remember who but he would not get off my ass for buying a Savage 220f slug gun for hunting in a slug zone.

He felt I should just use my Muzzle Loader. (Even though we couldn't scope them during firearms season)

Just kept on and on and on riding my ass about it so finally I just thought, Congratulations MF'er! You're the first one on ignore!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Just one of the classified Cowboys so I won’t waste my time looking at anything he’s selling.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Four - two because they are so hateful, negative and rude to everyone . . . one because he is totally deranged with TDS . . . and one because he has proven himself to be a total space cadet in every post. I just don't care to pollute my brain housing group with their words.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Only classified cowboy flakes that I want to be sure never to do business with.

My memory isn't what it used to be. The only ones on ignore are from the classifieds.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Should clarify that I was joking.

I knew Flave would get it but Stick might not.

Wife puts me on ignore when the Wild Turkey shows up too.

Unless I am passed out in the driveway...freezing to death. Then she toggles.......

I would surely like to meet you sometime Jim. I can be having a bad day and then read some of your post and then be actually laughing outloud!👍 😉
Keep it up, you're good for my attitude.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Piddler and just one other. "Hint". What a jerk.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Texczech
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Should clarify that I was joking.

I knew Flave would get it but Stick might not.

Wife puts me on ignore when the Wild Turkey shows up too.

Unless I am passed out in the driveway...freezing to death. Then she toggles.......

I would surely like to meet you sometime Jim. I can be having a bad day and then read some of your post and then be actually laughing outloud!👍 😉
Keep it up, you're good for my attitude.
And I would have to agree to all that... smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Back in the day some guys would post huge images that would warp the text on a thread so that you couldn't see all of a page without scrolling side to side. Ignore those guys and the thread returned to normal aspect.

One guy more recently put up an absolutely queer avatar and he's now on ignore. Pretty sure it was a joke on his part but he's on ignore and won't come off.

Aint nothing a guy can say here that will cause me to put him on ignore. I read what i want and pass what I don't wanna see.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Not a single person.

'Four legs good, two legs baaaad."
----------------------------------------------
"Jimmy, some of it's magic,
Some of it's tragic,
But I had a good life all the way."
(Jimmy Buffett)

SotG
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by johnw
Back in the day some guys would post huge images that would warp the text on a thread so that you couldn't see all of a page without scrolling side to side. Ignore those guys and the thread returned to normal aspect.

I gotta admit that some of those pics was awesome... Don't think anything that size gets by without modification anymore.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Likely the same number that has me on ignore! GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I remember a guy on here named 17AckleyBee. Reminds me of VarmintGuy, lol who knows.

Anyway, he had some psychedelic flashing avatar. I thought it was funny.

Lots old women on here and crybabies put him on ignore because they were having siezures and doing the Curly shuffle on the floor during Wheel of Fortune.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I use ignore as an editing tool. I have neither the time nor desire to read every post. Twelve replies to this thread were on ignore. The list of ignored posters is pretty stable until a Presidential election happens when it usually grows. I didn't use ignore until the 2008 election.

Brushbuster: "Is this thread about the dear heard or there Jeans?"
Plugger: "If you cant be safe at strip club in Detroit at 2am is anywhere safe?"
Deer are somewhere all the time
To report a post you disagree with, please push Alt + F4. Thank You.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1minute, 160user, 21, 222Sako, 257_X_50, 10gaugeman, 57 invisible), 2,629 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,856
Posts18,478,514
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.