-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Funny how you gals gotta Google everything! Congratulations?!?

Bless your hearts for TRYING though.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Sweetheart,

NOTHING matters more than twist rate,throat geometry and COAL...all the constants that the Seven misses. Congratulations?!?
You *could* just go to a different cartridge. laugh

You are such a fuggin' gem!

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

Feel free to "unleash" your Imagination and it's Pretend,with your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results"...you LYING Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying though!

Hint.

Laughing!...................

[Linked Image]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Trybone,

Feel free to "unleash" your Imagination and it's Pretend,with your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results"...you LYING Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!...................

[Linked Image]

I'm still waiting to read about all the trophies you've acquired there, Mr. 40thou.

You'd be better off adding 40 thou to your pointy little head.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trybone,

You are an EPIC Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for Whining.

Hint.

Laughing!................

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
It's listed as a 12 twist but I measured mine and it's 9. Then again mine was new but old stock- it had the external screw in the trigger. So maybe the new ones are 12? Who knows.

The damn website lists it as 9 twist...but they've been known to do that before......

Regardless...it will need a new trigger...

If I could find one in a 9 twist , I'd have it reamed to the AI version. I'm getting intrigued with that caliber.

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DumbThomas,

One thing is for fhuqking certain about Whining Texans and that's when it's all said and done...there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,for doing your best and the EPIC Oblivious Humor associated with those efforts.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Are you going to be gay all of your miserable life?

The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
DumbThomas,

Your Homoerotic Fantasies are more than a touch telling. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,for coming out of them closets,you "rough and tumble" Texan you.

Hint.

LAUGHING!......................

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Sweetheart,

Some things matter more than twist rate,throat geometry and COAL...all the constants that the Seven misses. Congratulations?!?

Light accurate rifles with good triggers shooting adequate bullets at reasonable speeds matter more than some long shot perfect bullet paper punching set up.

Pardon my shooting it all and then some,as you talk out your quivering ass,you AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Fhuqk.

I don't see a lot of evidence you shoot a lot other than your mouth off. I admit to only shooting 50 to 400 rounds a week on average as I am retired and it is my hobby.

Reading your rants causes me to consider that your meth supply is not reliable enough to suit you.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

I admit you are a funny SOB at times.

Well I guess you don't call coyotes much. Just don't need much more range than a 221 fireball offers for the vast majority of that pursuit. I do shoot a lot of paper but almost all of that is 200 yards or less. The grass and trees limit my longest shots to 200 yards so some fancy tipped match bullet is not needed. In fact I typically use 45gr Speer and Hornady bullets pushed to 3000 fps with perfect satisfaction. I do occasionally use the 223 for feral hog hunting but not often preferring my 7-08, 7x57 or 308 by a lot for night hunting. You must not actually do much hunting other than deer from boats as you post few pictures of game animals. What you think I need for my hunting and paper punching is irrelevant as you have no idea what I do when hunting.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sweetheart,

I get it,that you don't get it(and never will),due your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Congratulations?!?

Your "hard charging" pursuits are fhuqking HILARIOUS,simply due the single fact,that you are doing your BEST. I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,more than you could fathom,if only because NOTHING is fhuqking funnier than the Oblivious Humor of a Texan TRYING to "talk" rifles.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If a person wants to do a cheap/light knockaround Remington bolt gun for fun and varmints and whatever, an ADL SS 700 .243 can be had for under $500. Chop it to 21-22" and it'll be pretty handy, but balance better than an M7. Mine is 21.5" and shoots the 105 Hornady HPBT very well with RL26. Recoil is light, and reach is fairly long. Deer and hogs do not care for it, and I don't sweat it getting wet or dirty. It's not the high-volume shooter a .223 is, but it's another option for a factory gun.

Now with even more aplomb
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Cheaper than dirt has Model 7 Predators selling for less than $400. right now. Tempted to buy another one just because. In 223, 243 and 22-250.

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/rem...k-brush-camo-finish/FC-047700859521.html

Last edited by rickt300; 07/11/19.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

I am looking at both, I like that CDi offers free inletting. PT&G is hit-or-miss at best w/delivery times and CS is nonexistent. CDi has been very responsive to my emails and such, and the rifle will be sent out on my R&R from Korea.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Pahntr760
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC

I am looking at both, I like that CDi offers free inletting. PT&G is hit-or-miss at best w/delivery times and CS is nonexistent. CDi has been very responsive to my emails and such, and the rifle will be sent out on my R&R from Korea.

CDI has been great to send rifles to and have in-letting done. Simple and easy. It's something that you can do yourself but they do a great job and it only costs shipping.

I much prefer CDI's bottom metal being flush with the stock compared to the Stealth's drop below. There's not a flush mag for the .223 but there are options for flush mags on regular short action aics mags....and the ruger 3 round mag is a very close option....they'll work with CDI, Not sure if they will with PT&G.

The only thing I'd change on CDI's bm is to make the mag release integrated in the trigger guard rather than a paddle type.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon a CDI being pictured,in the flesh. Congratulations?!?

Key to shopping PT&G,is buying it from another Vendor.

HINT..................

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Sweetheart,

NOTHING matters more than twist rate,throat geometry and COAL...all the constants that the Seven misses. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my shooting it all and then some,as you talk out your quivering ass,you AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Mine should be alright on those issues

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Neck diameter? Freebore?

Hint..............

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
useless dribble....
Never seen a Seven wearing AICS DBM
...more dribble

Does not seem you look terribly hard, but with a masturbation problem like yours you probably can't see terribly far anyway.

I don't like DBMs on hunting rifles. Never found the need to quick reload on varmits or deer.

Sadly little sticky man you derail threads more effectively than anything else.

Standing by for the profanity laced put down that you will inevitably come back with, but since you are as unoriginal in those as you are with your alleged knowledge of shooting and hunting you should think about the fact that death is coming for you. Think about your life and if your presence on this forum is all your legacy is, then perhaps you should stop and think...

Do you want to be remembered as the dickhead you appear to be on this forum?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1234, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 01Foreman400, 63 invisible), 2,519 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,556
Posts18,473,040
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.