Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Beaver10

My only question and maybe Huntsonora could shed some light...Is why would Chris and his pard continue on to the gun range when they both realized the guy sitting in the backseat of Kyle’s truck was totally off in the head while driving there.

Thats a question we all have. It doesn't add up at all, for anybody that knew him. Chris's head was always on a swivel

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

That's where I'm at on this topic.
Cripes, we're all flawed.
I find dragging a dead man's reputation, a former service man who many times was in the thick of battle and saved a lot of fellow servicemen through the mud to be repulsive and non productive.

Nobody is dragging anybody through anything.

It's a conversation about what somebody said.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Originally Posted by Beaver10

My only question and maybe Huntsonora could shed some light...Is why would Chris and his pard continue on to the gun range when they both realized the guy sitting in the backseat of Kyle’s truck was totally off in the head while driving there.

Thats a question we all have. It doesn't add up at all, for anybody that knew him. Chris's head was always on a swivel

Maybe he thought that he was better than anyone else and could handle the situation.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I listened to the whole podcast this morning. Ventura is an interesting guy. Whacked out on some things, other things not.

Only thing I'll add to this quickly spiraling conversation, is if a guy comes home and quietly goes about his life he should absolutely be left alone to do that. If on the other hand he writes a book, and there is a movie, etc. then at that point he becomes a public figure. It's a double edged sword, you can't on one hand parlay exploits into fame and $$$, then not be called back up to the podium to clarify. Damned shame he's not here to answer for himself, and I won't slander him because even if some of the things are embellished he's still in my mind an American hero.

I find dragging a dead man's reputation, a former service man who many times was in the thick of battle and saved a lot of fellow servicemen through the mud to be repulsive and non productive.
And yet you are not the one whose reputation was itself dragged through the mud.

Originally Posted by deflave

Nobody is dragging anybody through anything.

It's a conversation about what somebody said.

Ok

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Heros, like the rest of us are not perfect.

IC B2

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by BWalker
Heros, like the rest of us are not perfect.

Speak for yourself. After my last colonoscopy, the doc inferred that I was a perfect a-hole (no polyps). smile

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1Longbow, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,444
Posts18,489,527
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.