Campfire 'Bwana
I cleaned up in regular Jeopardy.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kingston
I cleaned up in regular Jeopardy.

I’ll ask Fireballz to send you a box of Thin Mints.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Big_D
Im our political climate, good chance they are going to get equal pay or maybe even more....

Doubt it they will never pay their own like the WNBA.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by pete53
the first thing is if they are on the American team they keep their mouth shut and never speak against America. any athlete rather man or woman that does should be removed from the team permanently,as should the pink haired woman Rapinoe. with what Rapinoe has said against the President in public her pay should be taken away , she should be removed from team and a 30 day jail sentence !

Rapinose is a Chick?

Here I thought it was a man in a woman's body.....

Womens soccer? what a friggin joke...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
seems to me they are acting like a lot of professional sports teams. what am I missing?

LOL. The other sports don’t garner the irrational hate soccers does.

Except soccer is barely a real sport

if ya ever got on the field and played it....
I'd bet you'd think differently...

I played it in Europe, when we lived in England when my dad was stationed over there.. learned it living off base in an English neighborhood....

Played in Jr High and ten 5 seasons in High School... on a team that took 5 regional championships in 5 seasons and 3 State Championships.... in games playing a left full back, I hurt people...might was right....

our practice every day during season, was to run with the cross country team, 5 to 7 miles and then have 2 hours worth of practice...

I quit playing during college, when playing against people from the Mediterranean countries... what a bunch of snow flakes..
spent more time crying foul than playing the game....

Northern European teams were much rougher and tougher...

each season, from my knees to my ankles, they were pretty much completely black and blue with bruises...

I loved every minute of it on the field....

back to women's soccer.. what a friggin joke...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Womens soccer, tennis, baseball, netball, hockey, cricket, rugby, etc ....all codes are loaded with lesbians.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Nope played a bit

Wrestled in college and played football and track baseball

Still don’t think required much athleticism

Compare it to bowling

Beta males and lesbians, both with zero upper body strength and a weak character, seem to be attracted to it though . Whenever I was in a bar fight I always looked for a soccer player for back up😂😂😂😂🤡

Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by m1rifleman
seems to me they are acting like a lot of professional sports teams. what am I missing?

LOL. The other sports don’t garner the irrational hate soccers does.

Except soccer is barely a real sport

if ya ever got on the field and played it....
I'd bet you'd think differently...

I played it in Europe, when we lived in England when my dad was stationed over there.. learned it living off base in an English neighborhood....

Played in Jr High and ten 5 seasons in High School... on a team that took 5 regional championships in 5 seasons and 3 State Championships.... in games playing a left full back, I hurt people...might was right....

our practice every day during season, was to run with the cross country team, 5 to 7 miles and then have 2 hours worth of practice...

I quit playing during college, when playing against people from the Mediterranean countries... what a bunch of snow flakes..
spent more time crying foul than playing the game....

Northern European teams were much rougher and tougher...

each season, from my knees to my ankles, they were pretty much completely black and blue with bruises...

I loved every minute of it on the field....

back to women's soccer.. what a friggin joke...

Last edited by ribka; 07/12/19.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ribka...

don't agree with your assessment...

but that was an excellent come back...

yeah, I also wrestled in High School....

but gotta admit... I never went in a bar looking for a fight.. so you must be right...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Other than the players, why should anyone care what someone gets paid to play a game? Really. Why is it any of my business? Or concern? I don't give a crap what someone in the NFL makes. I don't give a crap what someone in the NBA makes. I certainly don't care what someone in womens soccer makes. If they don't like what they are paid for their chosen career, change jobs. Isn't that what all of us do? Do we piss and moan about how unfair our current pay is, or do we suck it up and live with or make a change?

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I don't like soccer, and really don't care one way or another about it. My only takeaway from this, is that lesbians are azzholes.

IC B3

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
They get paid?? For what?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The Campfire has become Dick’s Sporting Goods, nothing worth looking at anymore. Soccer is a colossal waste of time and not worthy of any discussion anywhere, let alone an outdoor forum. Even Stick’s wreckless spelling and mindless drivel is more appropriate than the discussion of human waste chasing a white ball around a field with no point other than to stir up emotional rant on soccer’s worthless merit...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't like to watch any of the women's sports. Athletically they just aren't the same. We had an undefeated woman's college basketball team locally and a friend got tickets to go see it and asked me to go. If they had played the men's team I doubt they would score. No thanks when I watch a ball game I like to watch the best.

living the good life every day
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by shrapnel

The Campfire has become Dick’s Sporting Goods, nothing worth looking at anymore. Soccer is a colossal waste of time and not worthy of any discussion anywhere, let alone an outdoor forum. Even Stick’s wreckless spelling and mindless drivel is more appropriate than the discussion of human waste chasing a white ball around a field with no point other than to stir up emotional rant on soccer’s worthless merit...

Not true, I like some of the pictures that you post.

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice.

- Albert Einstein
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by The_Big_D
Im our political climate, good chance they are going to get equal pay or maybe even more....

Especially since they'll be getting paid by people who think soccer is exciting.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The female version of a sport is just that. I will say this though....NCAA softball is its own gig and worth watching.

This soccer thing is nothing more than a political rally now.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 16bore
The female version of a sport is just that. I will say this though....NCAA softball is its own gig and worth watching.

I agree. Jennie Finch made some major league baseball players look foolish.

In the 2004 Pepsi All-Star Softball Game, Finch struck out Albert Pujols, Mike Piazza and Brian Giles. "I never touched a pitch," said Giles. "Her fastball was the fastest thing I've ever seen, from that distance. It rises and cuts at the same time."

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Dess

In the 2004 Pepsi All-Star Softball Game, Finch struck out Albert Pujols, Mike Piazza and Brian Giles. "I never touched a pitch," said Giles. "Her fastball was the fastest thing I've ever seen, from that distance. It rises and cuts at the same time."

Still have to consider things on the spectrum. What percentage of women pitchers can do that? We are really talking anomalies here, and that’s something many can’t accept. They think because ONE thing happened, it’s applicable to everyone else - not so. X person survived an unopened parachute fall...care to try?

You really want to stir the pot, start looking in to the relative skill disparity between women and men’s tennis.

Last edited by baxterb; 07/13/19.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
And an average high school boys baseball team would easily beat them.

Most of the NCAA gals couldn’t do ten pushups or even one pull up and run a mile without stopping

Originally Posted by Dess

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (1936M71, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 160user, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 2,331 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,069
Posts18,482,577
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.