Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Orion2000
it is ALWAYS about Money, Power, and Control...

RS

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The indians burning the great plains melted the glaciers.

Fuggers

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We need to install a shield over the earth in space to stop cosmic rays. Cost 200 trillion.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 16bore
I thought any “warming” was coming from the core, not the atmosphere? Like heat rises kinda thing. Or something.

My scientific study indicates this is exactly what is happening and has been since the beginning of time. The earth's core is a molten mass of all kinds of rocks and glass and dirt and metal. That heat radiates outward warming all the layers of the earth until it is finally dissapated into the atmosphere. All the planet's in the solar system are doing the same thing, as is the sun. The entire solar system is warming and it is only a matter of time until the cores of all the planet's cool enough to solidify. Wbat happens after that is beyond the scope of my study.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
90 degrees in Anchorage, AK. Seems a bit warmish.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Crested Butte CO and the surrounding area still has numerous passes covered with snow. The locals say they have never seen snow this in the passes this late in the year.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Who said this recently? (click to learn who)

I would encourage the president to look at the science, admit that climate change is real and come up with solutions that do not destroy the economy like the Green New Deal," the senator said, referring to the plan progressive Democrats have promoted to halt climate change. "We will win the solution debate. But the only way you're going to win that debate is to admit you've got a problem."

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sycamore
90 degrees in Anchorage, AK. Seems a bit warmish.

By God that proves it. A hot day must be man caused. Say, what caused the end of the last ice-age? Warming on Mars? Triton?
The left is funny when it comes to their discredited religion.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 45_100
I thought any “warming” was coming from the core, not the atmosphere? Like heat rises kinda thing. Or something.

My scientific study indicates this is exactly what is happening and has been since the beginning of time. The earth's core is a molten mass of all kinds of rocks and glass and dirt and metal. That heat radiates outward warming all the layers of the earth until it is finally dissapated into the atmosphere. All the planet's in the solar system are doing the same thing, as is the sun. The entire solar system is warming and it is only a matter of time until the cores of all the planet's cool enough to solidify. Wbat happens after that is beyond the scope of my study.

Not so fast: https://www.iflscience.com/environment/we-could-be-heading-mini-ice-age-2030/

Cooling is coming : https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/news-articles/solar-minimum-is-coming

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Solar minimum is here.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
Posted both links on the political memes forum on facebook. The finnish study immediately got hit with their lefty factchecker people and had an add on attached!

Let them choke on this truth from the UNs head of climate change:

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-destroy-capitalism/

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/13/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Any time i hear leftists say anything, i know they are lying. Its what they do.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I never believed in man made global warming mass hysteria..... so I was happy when I heard Rush did not believe in it either.

I hated to be alone.

After a trillion dollars in propaganda...
Now just over 50% believe.
Now just under 50% would pay anything to stop it.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by 45_100

Not so fast: https://www.iflscience.com/environment/we-could-be-heading-mini-ice-age-2030/

Cooling is coming : https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/news-articles/solar-minimum-is-coming

Sounds like the sun is burning out and the cores of all the planets are cooling off.

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Squidge
Who said this recently? (click to learn who)

I would encourage the president to look at the science, admit that climate change is real and come up with solutions that do not destroy the economy like the Green New Deal," the senator said, referring to the plan progressive Democrats have promoted to halt climate change. "We will win the solution debate. But the only way you're going to win that debate is to admit you've got a problem."

Mentions air pollution in national parks. Grand canyons comes from LA, as does RMNP.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I never believed in man made global warming mass hysteria..... so I was happy when I heard Rush did not believe in it either.

I hated to be alone.

So it was just you and Rush?? That's awesome!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

675 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1eyedmule, 01Foreman400, 67 invisible), 3,322 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,378
Posts18,469,479
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.