Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shoulda watched Frozen.

Let it go... let it go......

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I had a woman get right in my face in Wal-Mart a few years back. Her boyfriend/husband stood right beside her while she bitched and screamed. I told him " you better get your bitch under control or you're gonna loose her". He got pissed. I said lets go out back and discuss this like men. I was dead serious. He couldn't believe it. I told him I'd love the opportunity to beat his ass. Somehow he lost interest, grabbed his bitch by the arm and left. I still regret not getting to beat both their asses.

Pics or it didn’t happen

I know you are an inner web badas$ and such.
Yeah I carry a camera all the time dumbass.

Bless your heart.
Back atcha dickhead.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Walmart this morning. I found a spot up close to park except it was in the wrong direction. I was going to back it in, easy thing. When I pulled down the lane, the spot was the second one from the end, this woman drives up in front of me. She starts waving her arms and I can see she's screaming at me.

OK, I back out and let her have the spot, I go to another one. Not a problem. But when I'm walking up to the door she is also. She calls me stupid, then an [bleep].

It struck me; Here's a woman publicly defaming and cursing at a man she does not know. She is doing this to a man literally twice her size. Someone who could roll her up like a wad of used gum and toss her in the trash. So tell me, How does she know I wouldn't do that?

Seems like the lack of wisdom that might just get you in deeper than you can handle. A bit of a lack of situational awareness. She didn't hit the jackpot with me but she seems to be looking for one.

OK, OK, telling it right out, it's not just a lack of wisdom, it's flat stupid.

OK. I'm trying to visualize this. You see a spot, but it is in a lane going in the opposite direction. So, you decide to back down the lane in the opposite direction traffic is supposed to flow so you can pull into it. Now, where did she come from? Driving in the correct direction? Was she already driving down the lane to that spot before you backed down the lane in the wrong direction?

No, the spot was the second one from the end. Simple back in.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Walmart this morning. I found a spot up close to park except it was in the wrong direction. I was going to back it in, easy thing. When I pulled down the lane, the spot was the second one from the end, this woman drives up in front of me. She starts waving her arms and I can see she's screaming at me.

OK, I back out and let her have the spot, I go to another one. Not a problem. But when I'm walking up to the door she is also. She calls me stupid, then an [bleep].

It struck me; Here's a woman publicly defaming and cursing at a man she does not know. She is doing this to a man literally twice her size. Someone who could roll her up like a wad of used gum and toss her in the trash. So tell me, How does she know I wouldn't do that?

Seems like the lack of wisdom that might just get you in deeper than you can handle. A bit of a lack of situational awareness. She didn't hit the jackpot with me but she seems to be looking for one.

OK. I'm trying to visualize this. You see a spot, but it is in a lane going in the opposite direction. So, you decide to back down the lane in the opposite direction traffic is supposed to flow so you can pull into it. Now, where did she come from? Driving in the correct direction? Was she already driving down the lane to that spot before you backed down the lane in the wrong direction?

No, the spot was the second one from the end. Simple back in.

I'm still not seeing it. Are these angled spots that are designed to be pulled into from only one direction? You say it was in the wrong direction, so I'm not clear what that means. Where did she come from? The correct direction?

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Slightly angled, the parking lot etiquette suggests the flow go directional one way.

If you go the 'wrong way' all the slots would require a huge turn radius to swing into them. Thus if you ARE going to proceed the 'wrong way', it is easier to back up into one.

Slicing in on a slot just two deep from the end is a quickie deal usually.

Does this help any?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I had a woman get right in my face in Wal-Mart a few years back. Her boyfriend/husband stood right beside her while she bitched and screamed. I told him " you better get your bitch under control or you're gonna loose her". He got pissed. I said lets go out back and discuss this like men. I was dead serious. He couldn't believe it. I told him I'd love the opportunity to beat his ass. Somehow he lost interest, grabbed his bitch by the arm and left. I still regret not getting to beat both their asses.

Pics or it didn’t happen

I know you are an inner web badas$ and such.
Yeah I carry a camera all the time dumbass.

Bless your heart.
Back atcha dickhead.

No return.

Campfire knows..

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
Slightly angled, the parking lot etiquette suggests the flow go directional one way.

If you go the 'wrong way' all the slots would require a huge turn radius to swing into them. Thus if you ARE going to proceed the 'wrong way', it is easier to back up into one.

Slicing in on on a slot just two deep from the end is a quickie deal usually.

Does this help any?

Well, yeah, that's what I'm picturing and if so, seems like a dick move is she was already in the lane driving to that spot. That's why I'm asking. Obviously, her reaction is way overblown if that's what happened, but if so, just seems like two people at WalMart.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
It's a parking lot with two folks in confusion, what's Wal Mart got to do with it? Sounds like you 2 could have had problems at a lot of places.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I just always park way in the back at the tire center.

I miss most if the riff raff and it gives me access to the guts of the store quick. Shotgun shells, motor oil, the chocolate milk, the bologna, a place to piss. Etc.

I made that part up about not stepping foot in walmart in 30 years. I just wanted to sound like a dimestore cûnt from Idaho

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep. when I park I park in the same spot, same row near the far end, mostly so I always remember where I'm parked. Mostly I only have to look one direction backing out since the row has those great big white arrows showing the direction, but seems more often than not someone can't figure out why those are there. I like to park near the far end and avoid all the close up drama.

IC B3

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by 700LH
Always amazes me people that will do stupid stuff like this in a parking lot then walk away and leave their car unattended..

Heh, Heh.....

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Lots of big un’s in Walmart’s

[Linked Image]

Last edited by hanco; 07/13/19.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Toxic femininity.

PC these.days has encouraged them to think they'll not get their chiclets spread about the ground...

Until they run into somebody who just doesn't give a fuqk and they end up looking like they just had a bear encounter.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I always park at the far end of the parking lot... no parking issues.. unless a CAlifornia type rolls in with a 5th wheel and parks it nearby, taking up 20 parking spaces, and blocks me and half a dozen other people in...

our local Wally World always has some overweight methhead video game Gree Beret that wants to threaten to kick someone's ass... I usually just chuckle and keep on walking on my way.....

Most of the folks that shop our local Wally mart, come from a pretty dysfunctional home life anyway....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Adrenalin.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Worse is the abuse of handicapped parking. I love to see the jacked up 4 wheel drive trucks in those spots with the handicapped sticker in the window...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just park far away from stores and almost never travel down the lane directly in front of the store. It's a high order gagglephugk full of people like the two combatants pointed out in the OP. Y'all can have that schidt. I'll probably be parked and in the store before those who drive the parking lot several times trying to find a spot 2-3 spaces closer to the store than the one they just drove past. All in the name of what? Saving time?

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Gotta love Walmart at the first of the month near a Rez.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
Always amazes me people that will do stupid stuff like this in a parking lot then walk away and leave their car unattended..

I don't know of any stores that have security cameras in their parking lots.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

289 members (1_deuce, 12savage, 264mag, 204guy, 12344mag, 16gage, 37 invisible), 2,414 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,501
Posts18,490,488
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.