[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by joken2

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by 700LH
Always amazes me people that will do stupid stuff like this in a parking lot then walk away and leave their car unattended..

I don't know of any stores that have security cameras in their parking lots.

All the Walmart store I've been to here in my area have cameras mounted up high and pointed on the parking lot. My guess though is they are mostly for the store's protection and defense not customers and would probably take a court order to view a tape.

I like to watch these "true crime" shows on tv. Lots of crimes get solved by WalMart parking lot cameras. I bet they have them at every store.
Lots of them.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I had a woman get right in my face in Wal-Mart a few years back. Her boyfriend/husband stood right beside her while she bitched and screamed. I told him " you better get your bitch under control or you're gonna loose her". He got pissed. I said lets go out back and discuss this like men. I was dead serious. He couldn't believe it. I told him I'd love the opportunity to beat his ass. Somehow he lost interest, grabbed his bitch by the arm and left. I still regret not getting to beat both their asses.
All right.
MAGA

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Saw something the other day at Walmart.

Big 4 door pickup sitting across two handicapped spots.

Right outside the front door of the building.

A steady stream of Indians going in and out. Indians all gathered around the pickup. Lawn chairs, sitting in the bed, sitting in the cab.

Near as I could tell......it was a Walmart Tailgate party.

Perfect set up for them. Cheap beer, cheap crappy food, access to a crapper.

Never seen anything like that before.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Walmart this morning. I found a spot up close to park except it was in the wrong direction. I was going to back it in, easy thing. When I pulled down the lane, the spot was the second one from the end, this woman drives up in front of me. She starts waving her arms and I can see she's screaming at me.

OK, I back out and let her have the spot, I go to another one. Not a problem. But when I'm walking up to the door she is also. She calls me stupid, then an [bleep].

It struck me; Here's a woman publicly defaming and cursing at a man she does not know. She is doing this to a man literally twice her size. Someone who could roll her up like a wad of used gum and toss her in the trash. So tell me, How does she know I wouldn't do that?

Seems like the lack of wisdom that might just get you in deeper than you can handle. A bit of a lack of situational awareness. She didn't hit the jackpot with me but she seems to be looking for one.

OK, OK, telling it right out, it's not just a lack of wisdom, it's flat stupid.

Because they go through childhood not being hit for mouthing off, then they become adults and think that is how they are allowed to act...and when someone finally gets the hump with them and takes an axe to their hands and feet they cannot understand that they are the problem.

Actions have consequences, best to learn this at an early age before the consequences are too high to pay.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

The weirdest thing I've personally witnessed in Walmart was a 30-ish looking man and woman walking side by side up the aisles. He was wearing what looked to be a work uniform, she, a rather 'Rubenesque' built woman, was wearing a long skirt and simple, basic blouse, he had his right arm low around her waist.

The weird part was every few steps or so he would slide his right hand down low on her butt, move it back and forth in shorter and shorter sweeps like he was feeling for dead-center, then bury his middle finger two knuckles deep up in her butt crack. This same procedure was repeated all the way up the aisle.

She never flinched, gasped, tightened-up, wiggled, giggled or reacted in any way even once.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hanco
[Linked Image]

Happiness is having food all around.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

The weirdest thing I've personally witnessed in Walmart was a 30-ish looking man and woman walking side by side up the aisles. He was wearing what looked to be a work uniform, she, a rather 'Rubenesque' built woman, was wearing a long skirt and simple, basic blouse, he had his right arm low around her waist.

The weird part was every few steps or so he would slide his right hand down low on her butt, move it back and forth in shorter and shorter sweeps like he was feeling for dead-center, then bury his middle finger two knuckles deep up in her butt crack. This same procedure was repeated all the way up the aisle.

She never flinched, gasped, tightened-up, wiggled, giggled or reacted in any way even once.

You coulda asked if he was a leg or an ass man..

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You coulda asked if he was a leg or an ass man..

Nah...probably just searching for his chewing gum.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
You know when you get a cow in a box stall, or maybe the head catch?

As part of the flight or fight mechanism.....they empty their bowels and bladder?

Always happens.

Does that explain why every one has to schit when they get to Walmart?

Is it flight or fight.....or maybe excitement?

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Or the remote control

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
What kinda teeth she have?

That’s how i rank Walmart people.

Most.
Some.
Few.
One.
Meth
Gums.

LMAO

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog

Worse is the abuse of handicapped parking. I love to see the jacked up 4 wheel drive trucks in those spots with the handicapped sticker in the window...

Why does the type of vehicle matter? I had knee surgery and was issued a temporary handicap placard for 3 months. My F250 was much more comfortable for me to drive than my Samurai due to stiffness of my knee.
I didn't see the need to buy a handicapped parking spot approved vehicle for a temporary issue. I've guided handicapped hunters for several years on the Truman Lake handicap deer hunt and one of them was missing most of his left leg and he drove a dually 4X4 Chevy.

If you can get in and out of a jacked up 4 wheel drive, you sure aren’t handicapped...

Really? So a person with a missing leg or someone on oxygen that can get in or out of a "jacked up 4 wheel drive" is not considered handicapped in your mind? Some people with mobility issues have more difficulty getting in or out of a car than a truck. I guess if a 4wd truck is the only vehicle that they have to get to the store then they should do without, park anywhere other than a handicap spot or just limp their way to the store from home but if the same person can get there in an approved vehicle then they are A OK?

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My wife is handicapped. She has a placard for handicap parking in her SUV, and another in my F-150 Ford. She has the hardest time getting into and out of low cars.
Perhaps, if you don't think she qualifies as "handicapped enough", perhaps you'd like to reimburse me for the $10,000.00 driveway, the $6,000.00 handicap ramp, and the $4,000.00 mobility scooter?
We've looked at buying a handicap accessible minivan for her, before the SUV. It's the kind you drive the scooter or powered wheelchair into. Couldn't afford that option, so I guess we will need to stick with our truck and SUV.
....and yes, I'll shop at Walmart if I feel like it.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by teamprairiedog

Worse is the abuse of handicapped parking. I love to see the jacked up 4 wheel drive trucks in those spots with the handicapped sticker in the window...

Why does the type of vehicle matter? I had knee surgery and was issued a temporary handicap placard for 3 months. My F250 was much more comfortable for me to drive than my Samurai due to stiffness of my knee.
I didn't see the need to buy a handicapped parking spot approved vehicle for a temporary issue. I've guided handicapped hunters for several years on the Truman Lake handicap deer hunt and one of them was missing most of his left leg and he drove a dually 4X4 Chevy.

If you can get in and out of a jacked up 4 wheel drive, you sure aren’t handicapped...

I'm pretty much in agreement in that the term "jacked-up" is key and would (or should) normally make a huge difference versus a typical stock height passenger car, truck, SUV, vehicle.

Example - "Jacked-up":

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH
Always amazes me people that will do stupid stuff like this in a parking lot then walk away and leave their car unattended..

+1

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I park around on the side next to the garden center where few people park so that I avoid the main parking lot drama.

My "People of Walmart" gripe: some old white-haired burnout who hasn't shaved or had a haircut in 20 years is billed as "The Last Rebel" or "The Aging Rebel" - ain't nothing rebellious about looking like 200,000 other similar bums in Walmarts everywhere.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
A lot of these in Walmart

[Linked Image]

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by hanco
[Linked Image]

Happiness is having food all around.

They can’t walk. Judging by their size ,there’s no issue with their jaws.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord
I haven't stepped foot in a walmart in over 30 years.

Then how can you claim your username?

Hell...Reloading/Shooting are still my favorite things to do,besides play in the box the kids came in.................
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (160user, 16penny, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 48 invisible), 2,931 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,491
Posts18,490,373
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.