Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
If I get pulled over,I get a ticket. Guess I have beady or shifty eyes.

Footage of you trying to get your truck driving license

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
[quote=gkt5450]I always stop at Slovacek’s there in West. They’ve a real good meat market and have got fabulous ring bologna. Behind that pastry bar is insanity. I buy meat and cheese there and pastries at Czech Stop. Yessir. [/quote I like them both but lean more towards Slovaceks because the wife likes all the kids clothes. Both damn good though. We skip breakfast when we make the trip, stop there for brunch and on the way back stop again for a light(yeah right...) road meal supper.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Got pulled over for expired inspection, just shy of a year expired.
I knew when it expired, just didn't want to screw with it.
Cop actually apologized, saying if it was only a couple months,
he would write a warning. I was laughing, telling him it was a year, write the ticket.

Only $125, my wife was pissed, heck i was due, had been over 10 years since i paid a fine!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Around here the traffic control cops (DPS) will sit, with binoculars, watching oncoming traffic driving into the sun. That way they can see if you have cracked windshield. If you have cracked windshield they check to see if you are wearing a seat belt. Not supposed to stop you for no seat belt but they can stop you for a cracked windshield and cite you for no seat belt. Cracked windshield is a repair order. No seat belt is almost $100 with court costs and all.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by jaguartx

No, you gotta dick

Are you saying Roger doesn't have a dick?

Roger got pulled over by a meskin Chick, in case you didnt happen to catchchit. whistle

Meskin chicks always like dicks, so you missed out by leaving Texas. smile

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/13/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Beansnbacon33
I LOOK FORWARD TO GOING TO MCCOY'S once every couple of weeks. I don't drive much other than that. Shop is behind the house. Big deal for us is going to Dallas for supplies every few months. Czech stop makes any road trip on that route a vacation!!!

Go down the street a block past the RR tracks and try the Village Bakery. Haven't tried the Czech stop, but can imagine it's much better than the stuff my daughter brought home from the tourist trap out on the highway. But still think the #1 is Hruska's on Hwy 71, north of Columbus at Ellinger, TX.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by old_willys
Originally Posted by stxhunter
got pulled over earlier for expired registration, been expired since jan. no ticket. that makes 5 or six times i've been pulled over in the last 4 yrs without getting a ticket. going to go register it this coming week.

I am always blown away by how many vehicles are pulled over on the TV show LIVE PD and that simple expired registration normally leads to a drug arrest or a open warrant, etc..

Yeah , it seems none of them have a driver's license or registration or insurance and there is usually a strong smell of marijuana coming from out of the car, or they are drunk or stoned. "Two Beers" is the universal answer to "have you been drinking?" Most of them have at least one warrant. License plate light not working gets a lot of them pulled over.

I have not had a ticket since 1984, and that was my only one.

Yes, I should have had many more, just have been lucky.

Last edited by jnyork; 07/14/19.

[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Expired reg here is a ticket and I think fees double over 6 months. You can reg a car non-operative or 50 bucks.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
They love the seat belt ticket.

You’re telling me! I had one do a u-turn on a 5 lane road and chase me through heavy traffic to pull me over. I had it on by the time he got to me, but I got the finger wag and a piece of paper.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 45_100
Around here the traffic control cops (DPS) will sit, with binoculars, watching oncoming traffic driving into the sun. That way they can see if you have cracked windshield. If you have cracked windshield they check to see if you are wearing a seat belt. Not supposed to stop you for no seat belt but they can stop you for a cracked windshield and cite you for no seat belt. Cracked windshield is a repair order. No seat belt is almost $100 with court costs and all.

The SOBs in Tennessee will pull you over for nothing more than a seatbelt violation.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Why the guessing?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was thinking it was you Toby!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by Barney_Fife
I got pulled over 5 or 6 times in four years for not wearing my seatbelt and ticketed at least half those. I finally just started wearing the dambed thing.

drive a one ton, don't have to wear it.
Maybe there - not here, gotta wear it.... But in WI it's only a $10 ticket... The miserable state just west of me is $100+.. Up to this year I ignored it anyway.. But it seems the crap drivers over there in the TC Metro area have gotten about 10X worse and now it's literally life or death when on the highways... I avoid it like the plague. On the way to Sturgis I'm goin' through there at 5:30 am in order to avoid 80% of the traffic and away from that Metro crowd as far and as fast as possible... But I now wear the damned seat belt as soon as I cross over that border..

And I still hate it.... smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If I'm driving you have to wear it. In a wreck, the safest place to be is inside the car.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have not been ticketed since the late nineties. Lucky devil. smile

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Around here, no registration is a mandatory tow. No insurance, they make you park it until you get insurance. Seems kinda backwards to me.

Just get an illegal to drive you around. You'll be fine.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 1badf350, 65 invisible), 3,021 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,195
Posts18,503,558
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.