-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The city of St. Louis Park, Minnesota, facing extreme backlash over a ban on speaking the National Anthem at council meetings, cancelled the policy as they faced angered citizens, and even death threats. Kudos to the folks of St. Louis Park for not going silently into the night as we continue to needlessly placate the folks bent on taking over this country. This politically correct leftist crap need to stop.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Where did you see that?

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Found it, thanks, I have KMSP Fox Channel 9 on in the mornings. I do not think that they have even mentioned it in the last hour.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
That would it's self be the most political incorrect thing I could think of.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by gophergunner
The city of St. Louis Park, Minnesota, facing extreme backlash over a ban on speaking the National Anthem at council meetings, cancelled the policy as they faced angered citizens, and even death threats. Kudos to the folks of St. Louis Park for not going silently into the night as we continue to needlessly placate the folks bent on taking over this country. This politically correct leftist crap need to stop.

Not the National Anthem, but the Pledge of Allegiance. People speak the Pledge and sing the National Anthem.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by RickyD

Not the National Anthem, but the Pledge of Allegiance. People speak the Pledge and sing the National Anthem.

Yeah...

DF

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by wabigoon
That would it's self be the most political incorrect thing I could think of.

It's just what lieberal demoncraps do.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Local politicians are the easiest to find. They should tread lightly.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They still love them some ilham omar though.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

My bad-sorry for the screw up.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H

My bad-sorry for the screw up.

You’d ffuck up a good goat ropin any day of the week!

Fück Joe byron
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
SLP city council reversed course out of convenience, not patriotism. Although one member did apologize. Trump has put patriotism on the ballot front and center for 2020.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
SLP city council reversed course out of convenience, not patriotism. Although one member did apologize. Trump has put patriotism on the ballot front and center for 2020.

The thing that should be taken away from this is not the fact that the practice was restored, Rather we should be concerned that it was rejected in the first place.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

The thing that should be taken away from this is not the fact that the practice was restored, Rather we should be concerned that it was rejected in the first place.

Totally agree.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Fu ck St. Louis Park.

My office is in SLP. The whole area is full of no talent pussies that are self absorbed, bicyclists.

Camp is where you make it.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Edina, an affluent uber liberal suburb voted last night to reinstate the Pledge. The only city remaining in the state is the communist enclave of Minneapolis.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10ring1, 007FJ, 19rabbit52, 58 invisible), 3,064 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,490
Posts18,471,914
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.