Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
The "patriot" militias"are not the only ones ready to "rock & roll."

ANTIFA is training their members in firearms also.

https://newrepublic.com/article/154110/antifa-arming-trump-crackdown

Gonna be interesting one of these days, in my opinion.

L.W.

This article is a stilted lie from one end to the other. Very obviously written from the liberal perspective.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I love what they are doing, i think more states should follow in such path instead of wailing.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
What a ffucking shiithole!

Last edited by Hammer2506; 07/16/19.

Fück Joe byron
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I live 250 miles from Portland sportcoat.

The guy living in FL telling the guy living in Oregon that he lives in a schit hole? Irony, much?

My Governor's name is Desantis.

What's yours?

Oregon doesn't have a governor Trav....

Ours thinks she is a Queen, like Queen Victoria or Queen Elizabeth 1st...

She dictates to the citizens, that she sees as her minions...the Disney Movie, "Despicable Me" is where she gets her political inspiration....

Correction:

Oregon isn't a Schitthole... its a nice place ran by Schittheads.. who rule over a bunch of Welfare Bums, Methhteads and a small minority of normal people...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Well said John.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Well said John.

grin

Thanks Bill!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
How do those masked marauders get to the places they end up creating havoc? I'm going to bet they're bused in, right? Now, what would happen if a few of those buses parked a few blocks away from the "protest" got a close up and personal visit from a few ninja types with Molotov cocktails? A gallon of gasoline and a railroad flare tossed under a couple of buses would deprive the rabble rousers of their escape route, and once they're stranded, they can be picked off one by one by people dressed to resemble them- - - -same black clothes and face masks. Cripple a few of them, then fade away in the confusion. I'm sure there are a few patriots with the necessary military training to infiltrate, execute their mission, and then slip away without getting caught!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
With regard to militias, I hope Oregon has better ones than the Midwest. I went to some meetings back during the Clinton years, and a “field training exercise” with a buddy who was associating with one, and all I ever saw were absolute misfits. Mostly middle aged men with their bellies hanging over their belts, talking about fighting the government with their sks and whatever their ALICE pack could carry. The “FTX” was a disaster. I wondered if some of the guys were going to survive the 2.5 mile ruck march on a gravel road. Like I said, militias here never showed me anything but losers. Maybe elsewhere it is different. Regardless, ain’t gonna be no militias saving the day. We’ll have to do that ourselves if we want it done.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
OR is a [bleep]-hole. Lived there for 35 years sure glad to be out of there!!!!!!

MOLON LABE
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Colorado trying to catch up to Oregon. But if we can we are going to stop the democrats in Colorado.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 1234, 54 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,647
Posts18,474,558
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.