Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
He's been gone for 21 days........................and whatever happened to those "flash sales"?

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He's probably trying to run a very busy business...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
'Tis the vacation time of year.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Vacation and pretty busy, both at work and home. I’m still alive!

I’ll get the daily deals rolling again soon. Working on some other projects too.

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
You can't throw out a few deals and leave is hanging!

IC B2

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
are yall all outta those smith & wesson model 17s?

Uber Demanding Rifle Aficionado
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Hopefully he's working on that dumpster fire of a website. Must have cost them a million in lost sales by now.

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dznnf7
Hopefully he's working on that dumpster fire of a website. Must have cost them a million in lost sales by now.

Ouch!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
I thought he might have gotten tired of the controversy of trying to do something positive on this site. You will never be able to please everyone.
donsm70

Life Member...Safari Club International
Life Member...Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Life Member...Keystone Country Elk Alliance
Life Member...National Rifle Association
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by donsm70
I thought he might have gotten tired of the controversy of trying to do something positive on this site. You will never be able to please everyone.
donsm70

That too...

No good deed goes unpunished...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Well, I saw him yesterday at Whitakers, and he looked pretty busy to me. I'd also say judging by the crowd that was there, they aren't losing much money either.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
hes too busy countin stacks of cash money to be worried about this silly message board!

Uber Demanding Rifle Aficionado
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

I honestly laughed when I read this - and I’m not being sarcastic. I’m past the point of being infuriated. I may as well laugh about my mistakes! Live and learn...

A new one is close to launching....

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Well, I saw him yesterday at Whitakers, and he looked pretty busy to me. I'd also say judging by the crowd that was there, they aren't losing much money either.

Dang it man! You guys are supposed to yell at me. I really am preoccupied and busy often, but a conversation with ‘fire members usually gets me back on track. Just say, “Hey Darrik, come here!”. We’ve spoken in the past, but you guys need to remind me who you are.

Being an owner means I deal with the crap most of the time. I don’t have many fun conversations on a daily basis. You guys can change that!

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Tell ya what. You make another deal with howa or similar makers for those $320 deals and i will buy a couple. Kicking myself for not buying more

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
He's been gone for 21 days........................and whatever happened to those "flash sales"?

He did say he would put the next one AFTER EACH ONE SELLS. Did that odd caliber Ruger 77 sell?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Tell ya what. You make another deal with howa or similar makers for those $320 deals and i will buy a couple. Kicking myself for not buying more

Well, I actually did a couple days ago!

Howa had some youth stocks left from the run a couple years ago and decided to let them go - 70 to be exact. They also had a surplus of 6.5 Grendel barreled actions with the 22” standard contour. I asked them if they’d be willing to let me do a combo. I wanted both the youth stock and the full size stock to appeal to more of the market. They obliged. The youth stock is black, the full size stock is the green like I’ve used in the past.

I’m selling the combo for $359.99....and you’ll have no problem selling the youth stock for $40. We get bombarded with calls from guys needing one for junior or junette. You may even like the shorter length of pull? I expect them next week.

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Nice!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by bigwhoop

He did say he would put the next one AFTER EACH ONE SELLS. Did that odd caliber Ruger 77 sell?

Yes.

I stopped because I got pissed off. I got tired of the bitching and moaning. You guys can’t imagine the whining I got on the back end.

And I have no doubt the whiners probably didn’t even want the rifle. I’m sure they had intentions of reselling them for a profit. Kinda like the Tikka deals I posted a couple years ago. I saw them for sale within a week marked up $200. I get it - free enterprise. What you guys didn’t know was we had locals that had them on layaway. Guys that would have actually used the rifles. I gave the locals store credit plus a bonus if they’d switch products and let me sell those rifles to guys on here. Wanna guess what happened? The whiners that I accommodated from here had their rifles for sale at a higher price in short order.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Why don’t you tell all those whiners to shove it and meet me in Billings and we’ll go shoot some prairie dogs...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1moredeer, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 58 invisible), 2,306 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,400
Posts18,470,126
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.