Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Alamosa
Possible, but if you tried to hunt like smokepole does you wouldn't kill any. You would be too busy begging to be rescued.

laugh

Smokepole's alright in my book.

We've not always seen eye to eye, but I respect his opinions.

He does get out down and dirty while hunting. I'm sure I couldn't keep up.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Good for you, I wish you the best of luck, but you won’t live long enough to kill as many elk as I have...

Elk killed on private property, loaded whole, or loaded by a tractor don't count. We generally save them for women and children.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
when top gun first came out, i took my no one grandson, as a rather small boy, to see it. He was pretty much hooked.
Today, he is a major in the air force flying go fast jets. I think that movie was instrumental in his career path.
he has several advanced aerospace engineering degrees and does some interesting stuff.
The only problem i found with the original movie is to find that maverick's girl friend was gay.

Her decision to turn gay could be considered an act of mercy to the heterosexual male population.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

=====================
Boots were made for walking
Winds were blowing change
Boys fall in the jungle
As I Came of Age

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
when top gun first came out, i took my no one grandson, as a rather small boy, to see it. He was pretty much hooked.
Today, he is a major in the air force flying go fast jets. I think that movie was instrumental in his career path.
he has several advanced aerospace engineering degrees and does some interesting stuff.
The only problem i found with the original movie is to find that maverick's girl friend was gay.

Her decision to turn gay could be considered an act of mercy to the heterosexual male population.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Wow ! That beast didn’t age well !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Dood!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just threw up in my mouth a little .

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Good God, looks like someone hacked her faceapp account.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
So you'd rather see a film about an admiral who doesn't fly jets any more?

You might want to hit that button on your life alert, I think you have fallen and can’t get up...

Why would you say that, pray tell? And wtf is a "life alert?"

PS, I'll be backpacking on the mountains next weekend, getting ready for elk season. If you want to come along let me know. Don't worry, I'll put your heavy stuff in my pack.

Good for you, I wish you the best of luck, but you won’t live long enough to kill as many elk as I have...

I'm going to have to call HQ SLC tell them we have a rogue in Montana...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Deflave bang on her.. with a smile

Last edited by 79S; 07/19/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You might want to hit that button on your life alert, I think you have fallen and can’t get up...

PS, I'll be backpacking on the mountains next weekend, getting ready for elk season. If you want to come along let me know. Don't worry, I'll put your heavy stuff in my pack.

Sorry, I forgot that it was all about you and your role as a self-proclaimed "campfire celebrity."

I'll try to do better next time.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Redneck

I'll see it when it comes out on DVD... I don't go to no steeeenking theater...

Shocker. grin

I highly doubt it will be in DVD form.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kid0917
got no use for Tom Cruise, even less for Hollywood in the last 20 years

You're not alone in that. Wife and I don't spend a dime on Hollweird anything. They've always been a bunch of commie Bolsheviks, but they are taking things way over the line and have become far too anti-American.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Sorry, I forgot that it was all about you and your role as a self-proclaimed "campfire celebrity."

I'll try to do better next time.

[Linked Image]

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Can’t believe they are including female fighter pilots, really breaking new barriers with female empowerment in movies.

I’d write more on the subject but my horse just died, really ticks me off, think I’ll go beat him.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

You'd still hit it just because.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We get to watch them train out here in central NV.

Years ago they pissed off all us local bird hunters when they blew up a small pond and a cabin near, but outside of, their playground. They did it to "move" us back away from Their space. A lot of food and beer got spit into for several months at local establishments.

Still, I love the sound of freedom overhead.

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Years ago they pissed off all us local bird hunters when they blew up a small pond and a cabin near, but outside of, their playground. They did it to "move" us back away from Their space. A lot of food and beer got spit into for several months at local establishments.

Fallon?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
is this one going to have Lou Gossett Jr in it?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IntruderBN
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Fallon?

yep

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

You'd still hit it just because.

Holy crap..."take my breath away"

🙉🙀💩

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

632 members (160user, 1234, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 56 invisible), 2,840 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,610
Posts18,473,854
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.