Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by Diablero
Originally Posted by nick54
Hammer......I know it's pre 74, but come on......,

Hey man you was the one that started the price on that scope at $250 and then went all the way down to $155. That scope is damn near as old as I am and not nearly as good or better than what's made today. Hell I can buy a Leupold freedom 3-9x40 for $175 all day long. Just because it's old doesn't mean it's worth more. Guys like you kill me with some of the prices you put on these Leupold scopes. Good luck with your sale.

You are a real tool. What should it matter to you if he asks $1,000.00? Guys like you need a good lesson in decency. Keep your sophomoric comments to yourself...

Agreed

+1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Old Leupold scopes have character. You'll never see a new one with that beautiful plum color.
The previous comment about age just goes to show that the particular person could benefit from a little more age.... Maturity
Free bump for a fine scope....

I am the way, the truth, and the life: no one comes to the Father but by me. John 14:6
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
May I buy a comma, or a period, please! :-)

The original Frito Bandito!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by coyo
Well im sittin here in margaritaville reading through these and i guess im just inclined to speak on a couple of topics i see going on in this discussuon as im one of these ole boys that surely believes that thing were made better back in the day as a lot of products i pick up these day just looks kinda crappy and or junky where when i pick up a gun from back iñ the day and you pick up a modern weapon it only takes me a few seconds to know i would surely take the older weapon as my weapon of choice,and back when i was in high school and putting a leupold scope on my rifle and you definately knew you had a nice glass in hand back in those days and these days i see some leupold scopes with a cheap price tag on it and when i see the glass well you know i prolly wouldnt wright home to ma about it.it is cheap and well ya kbow it just kinda looks it so when i go gun or scope hunting id much rather get mine from way back when.so theres my 2 cents on the matter so ill shut my yapper and have another margarita please.

May I please buy a comma, or a period, please.

The original Frito Bandito!
IC B2

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Bump for great glass. I appreciate the wisdom you guys have. It usually comes, damn hard earned. Young bloods could do better by learning from their elders and a little respect wouldn't hurt either. Now I'll go away also.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M8's are my favorite scope. Absolutely reliable, tough as nails, lifetime warranty. Can't imagine anyone disparaging them?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Let's break down what a real tool is and someone who has no respect.

A tool is someone trying to [bleep] someone out of their hard earned money and ask twice what something is really worth. Just waiting on some person or buyer to come along not knowing any better so that said tool can take advantage of them. Then they drop the price drastically when they have no takers.

Respect. Well that said tool (above) has no respect for anyone but himself.

It's ironic how the biggest TOOL with the biggest MOUTH never sells a firearm on here. He prices them like they belonged to Elvis Presley is the way some other member here put it but his excuse is that they are not in front of the right crowd lol. Again how many members are on the campfire?

With that being said Hammer offered him $60 for it and seller scoffed at him. I admit the offer was a little light but not off by a great deal. I don't give a rats ass what kind of price he puts on it but he had a offer that probably could have been worked with. As for looks go, I don't ever recall having a animal laugh at me because I had a newer matte black scope on a older type rifle lol. I guess some guys would rather look good rather than play hard.

By the way. Scope is still for sale. I got better things to do. Carry on gentleman.

89-92 7th INF. DIV.
92-93 RASP-Ranger Tab
93-97 1ST BN

N
nick54 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Diablero..........I'm sure you are well aware of this being a free market. I have sent any additional pics to members that have asked and try to honestly answer questions. Definitely not trying to phuc someone out of their money. Who am I to say if someone doesn't know any better or paid 50-100 more than half the members here would like to pay. Everybody likes to see if the seller drops the price, it's the game . I enjoy the sarcasm of this forum, didn't know how serious the low offer was, no big deal to me. I don't think I have ever had any dealings with you. Based on your avatar, I give you total respect for your service and allowing me to try and sell my scope for whatever price I decide in this country.

To show my RESPECT : I will sell scope for $100.00, plus $15 flat rate shipping to any active service members or veteran. Hopefully the Honor system can still be applied.

I have emails and pm's out, scope will go first to anyone that fits criteria, if no takers, I will honor price for all members interested.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
At that price it should sell in minutes!

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by Diablero
Originally Posted by nick54
Hammer......I know it's pre 74, but come on......,

Hey man you was the one that started the price on that scope at $250 and then went all the way down to $155. That scope is damn near as old as I am and not nearly as good or better than what's made today. Hell I can buy a Leupold freedom 3-9x40 for $175 all day long. Just because it's old doesn't mean it's worth more. Guys like you kill me with some of the prices you put on these Leupold scopes. Good luck with your sale.

You are a real tool. What should it matter to you if he asks $1,000.00? Guys like you need a good lesson in decency. Keep your sophomoric comments to yourself...

My thoughts exactly Shrap. If you don't like the price MOVE ON!

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
My best friend was wounded in Nam. Lost an eye , spent one YEAR in hospital .
If this meets your criteria for a veteran and purchase price ,and the scope is in presentable condition, Ill buy it for his 76 th birthday next month for his Remington 760.

Last edited by 5960; 07/21/19.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Good on you sir...

N
nick54 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Absolutely. ....be glad to sell it to you. PM me for payment details

N
nick54 Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
SPF to 5960........glad to help out a vet and appreciate all the pms

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Scope arrived.
In excellent condition!
Thanks Nick

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
What a tool!

Fück Joe byron
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

659 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1badf350, 160user, 1936M71, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,775 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,224
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.