Originally Posted by coyo
Well im sittin here in margaritaville reading through these and i guess im just inclined to speak on a couple of topics i see going on in this discussuon as im one of these ole boys that surely believes that thing were made better back in the day as a lot of products i pick up these day just looks kinda crappy and or junky where when i pick up a gun from back iñ the day and you pick up a modern weapon it only takes me a few seconds to know i would surely take the older weapon as my weapon of choice,and back when i was in high school and putting a leupold scope on my rifle and you definately knew you had a nice glass in hand back in those days and these days i see some leupold scopes with a cheap price tag on it and when i see the glass well you know i prolly wouldnt wright home to ma about it.it is cheap and well ya kbow it just kinda looks it so when i go gun or scope hunting id much rather get mine from way back when.so theres my 2 cents on the matter so ill shut my yapper and have another margarita please.

May I please buy a comma, or a period, please.

The original Frito Bandito!