Well im sittin here in margaritaville reading through these and i guess im just inclined to speak on a couple of topics i see going on in this discussuon as im one of these ole boys that surely believes that thing were made better back in the day as a lot of products i pick up these day just looks kinda crappy and or junky where when i pick up a gun from back iñ the day and you pick up a modern weapon it only takes me a few seconds to know i would surely take the older weapon as my weapon of choice,and back when i was in high school and putting a leupold scope on my rifle and you definately knew you had a nice glass in hand back in those days and these days i see some leupold scopes with a cheap price tag on it and when i see the glass well you know i prolly wouldnt wright home to ma about it.it is cheap and well ya kbow it just kinda looks it so when i go gun or scope hunting id much rather get mine from way back when.so theres my 2 cents on the matter so ill shut my yapper and have another margarita please.

broken bones broken heart stripped down an torn apart a lil rust but Im still runnin countin miles countin tears twisted roads and shiftin gears year after year its all or nothin Im not home and Im not lost just holdin on 2 what I got...God and Guns