Let's break down what a real tool is and someone who has no respect.

A tool is someone trying to [bleep] someone out of their hard earned money and ask twice what something is really worth. Just waiting on some person or buyer to come along not knowing any better so that said tool can take advantage of them. Then they drop the price drastically when they have no takers.

Respect. Well that said tool (above) has no respect for anyone but himself.

It's ironic how the biggest TOOL with the biggest MOUTH never sells a firearm on here. He prices them like they belonged to Elvis Presley is the way some other member here put it but his excuse is that they are not in front of the right crowd lol. Again how many members are on the campfire?

With that being said Hammer offered him $60 for it and seller scoffed at him. I admit the offer was a little light but not off by a great deal. I don't give a rats ass what kind of price he puts on it but he had a offer that probably could have been worked with. As for looks go, I don't ever recall having a animal laugh at me because I had a newer matte black scope on a older type rifle lol. I guess some guys would rather look good rather than play hard.

By the way. Scope is still for sale. I got better things to do. Carry on gentleman.

89-92 7th INF. DIV.
92-93 RASP-Ranger Tab
93-97 1ST BN