Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by kellory
I've been illegally parking in handicap spots my whole life.

Anybody wanna take a guess how many tickets or tows I've had?

You'll get both, if I see it happening. smile

The answer is 28.

28 problems out of THOUSANDS of conveniences.

Do the math, retard.

Enjoy the fine, and the inconvenience. Do it in front of me, and it will happen again. Bank on it. smile

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I don't care if I have to belly crawl into a damn store, save em for the folk that really need them, pass!

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The answer is 28.

Do the math, retard.

See? I knew I would finally find some sort of value in your posts...... you can serve as a bad example. smile

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

There's a surprise.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W

The answer is 28.

Do the math, retard.

A$$hole

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I always park out in the far end of the parking lots and walk....out where the overnight RVs park...
so I am not in competition for a parking spot near the door... even when its raining or the weather is crap...

plus as mentioned above... I usually mind my own business, concerning those who use handicapped spots.

I usually don't say nothing to the teenagers or millennials when they are using the handicapped scooters in the store
riding them around just to have fun, when they are for someone else who really needs them....

in my travels, I still would bet less than half the people who have handicap placards really need them....
but I mind my own business on that subject....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He thinks it's alright to park there since he's mentally handicapped.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by k20350
Originally Posted by Labman95
Reminds me of a car, with a handicapped placard, that was parked in a handicapped spot every day outside my workplace. Had a ski rack on the back.

Believe it or not, there are disabled skiers, who refuse to give up what they love to do, because some drunk driver took thier leg. You should admire that drive, not disparage it. Most folks would just give up.

If you can ski in any way possible without the help of several people at once your not disabled. F'ing period. You can never convince me otherwise.

Hopefully your condition isn't genetic, and you're speaking out of ignorance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZEXVMqsnKw

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R

I was gonna guess zero. Cops down here don't even bother with it even when called.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RJY66

I was gonna guess zero. Cops down here don't even bother with it even when called.

You'd be correct.

But detective kellory is now hot on the trail so I may have to change my wicked ways.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Joe South’s walk a mile in my shoes explains a lot!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by slumlord
No one says jack shît to people with a pair of batshît crazy Pomeranian "service dogs" or miniature horse therapy animals on flights.

Yeah right

But someone with a pacemaker that can walk himself slowly, unaided into the walmart is the real con artist against society

Got it

I'm kinda slow. Had to read this twice before I realized you didn't say [type] Peacemaker. I thought "Who would say anything to a guy wearing a Peacemaker?"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
I don't care if I have to belly crawl into a damn store, save em for the folk that really need them, pass!

I'd qualify for that sticker based on my heart condition, but there's always folks worse off who need those spots worse than I do. Deflave, if you're really illegally parking in those spots, shame on you. So hard to tell with you as your line of BS knows no boundaries.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by Labman95
Reminds me of a car, with a handicapped placard, that was parked in a handicapped spot every day outside my workplace. Had a ski rack on the back.

I know an engineer who is in a wheelchair but still skis regularly. It's an interesting contraption but the dude is committed to it. He's a good man, a good engineer, and a good skier. He also happens to have a handicapped plate.

I have a friend that is a C7 incomplete quad. He's legit handicapped. He can ride and race motocross on a bike that has a rekluse auto clutch and a left hand rear brake. If he falls over he can't remount without help and we have to load and unload him at the track. It's kind of fun to watch him park in the handicapped spot and kind of crab walk with a cane to get in the burger place after we're done riding.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"They are needed, but so dam many?
Who has ever seen half the spots filled? By legitimate users."

Most of my health care providers are in the same hospital complex. There is a double line of handicap spaces about 100 yards in length and if you have a morning appointment, forget about finding a space. I ain't gonna happen. Afternoons are sometimes more luck than not but usually there will be a few spaces available. It's a busy place. My doctor authorized the HC plates for me for my knees.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
i came back to this thread after running an errand yesterday. I had to pick up a 35lb package at a U .P.S. store. Probably 110 degrees at the time. I hobbled in, got the package, and was trying to support it while walking out with a cane. I did not ask for help. Then getting it from the car in the house. That's probably why i got a couple hours sleep last night, with my back spasiming. I have been a big game hunter most of my life but last year's elk season probably my last. I spent the whole time in the cab of the truck, walking in the woods, and processing an elk if i had shot one just isn't gonna happen anymore. I have hunted in past years with some older guys, we all have quads, they were not available this year or my quad. And i see people complaining about old guys using a quad too.
I did feel really foolish using those electric scooters at some of the stores, but not any more, at least i can get around the store in them.
In my area, most of the handicap parking is usually taken in front of the stores, you have to drive around to get a free spot.
as to 4x4 vehicles with the plates, i had a friend a few years ago, he did not have use of his legs, drove around in a jeep with plates. He had caught a machine gun burst across his lower back in vietnam, no more use of legs. When you saw him sitting in the jeep, it appeared like nothing wrong. But he sure as heck was entitled to any benefit he could get.
I would personally be ashamed to admit i was taking those spaces when it was not needed, just as i would be ashamed at poking at people where you don't know their issues. We had one for my mother in her late 80's and 90's before i needed one too.
There are some real knotheads on this forum, they will be lucky as they age and hopefully don't need these types of things.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You'd be correct.

But detective kellory is now hot on the trail so I may have to change my wicked ways.

The question you need to ask yourself is "did he see me park here, or not?" In all the confusion, I might have missed you, so the real question is "do you feel lucky? Well do you, punk? wink

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

You'd be correct.

The question you need to ask yourself is "did he see me park here, or not?" In all the confusion, I might have missed you, so the real question is "do you feel lucky? Well do you, punk? wink

Just a guess but I doubt if you have ever parked in a HC spot, ever....

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I don't know of a single parking lot anywhere in Southern California that does anything more than meet the legal minimums as to number of handicap parking spaces, and that isn't very many. link

The bad thing about having so few is that they fill up fast (mostly with people that don't need it), once the parking lot fills up it doesn't really make a difference. Unless lucky the handicap wind up having to park at the back, or drive around until they can find a vacant spot a little closer.

Phil

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All the people on this thread who may have conditions that qualify and may also possess the decal, for you persons to act all noble when you say "i'll save it for someone that *really* needs it.

All youre doing is saving that spot for some cretin that is dipping into that spot with grandma's placard so they can dash in and get Vape juice. Or some old guy's 20 yrs younger trophy wife in her Benz.

If you have the decal, have a limiting condition, use the the parking slot. No sense in trying to come off as a bad ass or hero.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 63 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,453 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,170
Posts18,484,590
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.