Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Sycamore's alright.

He just gets confused sometimes.

Can't blame someone for a differing point of view.

It is a bit hard to understand how they refuse to see truth though. Interesting phenomenon.

I've seen enough of his Libtard hit and run posts here to disagree with you. IMO Suckamore is all left. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion though.....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

But it's a bit rich for someone that didn't serve in the military to condemn someone for not serving in the military... whistle

that would be a bit rich.

I didn't see it happen in this thread.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Newberg looked me dead in the eyes yet had nothing to say in person.

Apparently you didn’t say or do anything either.

If you are a real hunter and truly care about public land and wildlife you should have went up and shook his hand and thanked him for all his hard work.

Rinella, Land, Newberg and the likes show up and do the heavy lifting. All you guys bagging on them I ask, when is the last time you showed up at and FWP meeting, called your legislators or showed up during the session to testify on a bill?

Ya that’s what I thought.

They don't lift jacksh_t for me! You don't know what I do or don't do. I looked him dead in the eyes ha had that look of oh [bleep]. Cat got your tongue!

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

If you are a real hunter and truly care about public land and wildlife you should have went up and shook his hand and thanked him for all his hard work.

Rinella, Land, Newberg and the likes show up and do the heavy lifting. All you guys bagging on them I ask, when is the last time you showed up at and FWP meeting, called your legislators or showed up during the session to testify on a bill?

They don't lift jacksh_t for me! You don't know what I do or don't do. I looked him dead in the eyes ha had that look of oh [bleep]. Cat got your tongue!

Your story tuffie...make it as big as you want.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
In this day and age, I can't think of a much greater insult than to be called a Democrat.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
[quote=BuzzH

Sounds like a real tough-guy...looking someone dead in the eyes that doesn't even know who you are.

Not man enough to have a discussion/debate face to face. I've known Randy for a long time, 20 years or more...he isn't afraid to talk to anyone.
[/quote]

He knows exactly who I am. Per our PM's on here. He knows what I look like and he knew it was me. He looked away so fast my friend even commented about it. If you like him that is your business. I have zero use for him, BHA, and the rest of the Bozeman crew. But hey keep on supporting the liberal ways, we'll all be speaking Spanish soon enough. You'll have your free education, health care, and the rest. But you'll be a slave to the system. Good luck in life, it must be very hard for you.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Heyyyyyyooooohhhh....

The Democrats are getting antsy!

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Tester was/is too chummy with Obama for my liking. No doubt in my mind they worked a strategic deal to resettle refugees in MT with a goal of upping the Dem vote in MT.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by renegade50
Hey they elected Tester.....
Live with it or vote him out.
So they elected him cause he played the native born angle???

What a bunch of tools voting for someone for that reason.....

Shrapnel and other are more in the know on this but he also used public lands access to his advantage. If I remember right his opponent was labeled as a fan of selling public lands. He had the backing of BHA "they spent $1.1 million against Republican U.S. Senate candidate Danny Rehberg, who was challenging Democratic U.S. Sen. Jon Tester. [Land Tawny’s PAC] also spent $500,000 in support of the libertarian candidate as a strategy of drawing votes away from the Republican. MHA received several hundred thousand dollars from the League of Conservation Voters, a liberal environmentalist group.” Bigfish and couple other members here are members of BHA. They will try and tell you that BHA is just an organization just looking out for you and public lands..

Let's be more clear here. BHA, Steve Rinella, Ben O'Brian, Randy Newberg, and pretty much the whole Bozeman Crew! Keep watching/listening to their shows and supporting them! You can't make up how dumb some people really are. I have no use for any of them. Saw a few of them yesterday at the Total Archery Challenge at Big Sky yesterday. Newberg looked me dead in the eyes yet had nothing to say in person.

Lets be more clear here. Pretty impressive when a group of guys with a hunting podcast can out-campaign Trump and his boy Rosendale. The taxpayers paid for Trump's 3 trips, to the tune of 2.7 million, Pence twice, and Trump Jr once to stump for Rosendale. Shelden Adelson also paid out the a$$ supporting Maryland Matt all for nothing. Rosendale and the R's spent a reported 30-40 million and cant compete with a couple guys running a podcast? Hilarious.

It was really funny listening to the "political analysts" on 24hourcampfire...how Rosendale was going to trash Tester. Yeah, don't listen to the people that understand Montana Politics, listen to Trump, Hannity, and Faux news.

Better luck next time...

Well sob there are liberal turds in Wyoming.. or you are just to gd dumb to see what these groups really stand for.. at the end of the day your podcast bro's are in it for themselves. They could give a chit what good ol buzzy buzz in Wyoming thinks.. let me take that back they do care about when you renew your membership to the BHA...

Last edited by 79S; 07/21/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[quote=BuzzH

Sounds like a real tough-guy...looking someone dead in the eyes that doesn't even know who you are.

Not man enough to have a discussion/debate face to face. I've known Randy for a long time, 20 years or more...he isn't afraid to talk to anyone.

He knows exactly who I am. Per our PM's on here. He knows what I look like and he knew it was me. He looked away so fast my friend even commented about it. If you like him that is your business. I have zero use for him, BHA, and the rest of the Bozeman crew. Good luck in life, it must be very hard for you.
[/quote]

The hardest part about my life is only having 2 months of paid vacation to hunt and fish combined with my 6 days off every 2 weeks. Its rough, but I manage.

Last edited by BuzzH; 07/21/19.
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Your story tuffie...make it as big as you want.

Is that supposed to be an insult? I am tough! Does that offend you?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
[quote=BuzzH

He knows exactly who I am. Per our PM's on here. He knows what I look like and he knew it was me. He looked away so fast my friend even commented about it. If you like him that is your business. I have zero use for him, BHA, and the rest of the Bozeman crew. Good luck in life, it must be very hard for you.

The hardest part about my life is only having 2 months of paid vacation to hunt and fish combined with my 6 days off every 2 weeks. Its rough, but I manage.[/quote]

Yeah that really sucks! I have 6 months off a year, and I get to travel the world on my companies dime! I feel for your situation. You choose your path in life, deal with it.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by renegade50
Hey they elected Tester.....
Live with it or vote him out.
So they elected him cause he played the native born angle???

What a bunch of tools voting for someone for that reason.....

Shrapnel and other are more in the know on this but he also used public lands access to his advantage. If I remember right his opponent was labeled as a fan of selling public lands. He had the backing of BHA "they spent $1.1 million against Republican U.S. Senate candidate Danny Rehberg, who was challenging Democratic U.S. Sen. Jon Tester. [Land Tawny’s PAC] also spent $500,000 in support of the libertarian candidate as a strategy of drawing votes away from the Republican. MHA received several hundred thousand dollars from the League of Conservation Voters, a liberal environmentalist group.” Bigfish and couple other members here are members of BHA. They will try and tell you that BHA is just an organization just looking out for you and public lands..

Let's be more clear here. BHA, Steve Rinella, Ben O'Brian, Randy Newberg, and pretty much the whole Bozeman Crew! Keep watching/listening to their shows and supporting them! You can't make up how dumb some people really are. I have no use for any of them. Saw a few of them yesterday at the Total Archery Challenge at Big Sky yesterday. Newberg looked me dead in the eyes yet had nothing to say in person.

Lets be more clear here. Pretty impressive when a group of guys with a hunting podcast can out-campaign Trump and his boy Rosendale. The taxpayers paid for Trump's 3 trips, to the tune of 2.7 million, Pence twice, and Trump Jr once to stump for Rosendale. Shelden Adelson also paid out the a$$ supporting Maryland Matt all for nothing. Rosendale and the R's spent a reported 30-40 million and cant compete with a couple guys running a podcast? Hilarious.

It was really funny listening to the "political analysts" on 24hourcampfire...how Rosendale was going to trash Tester. Yeah, don't listen to the people that understand Montana Politics, listen to Trump, Hannity, and Faux news.

Better luck next time...

Well sob there are liberal turds in Wyoming.. or you are just to gd dumb to see what these groups really stand for.. at the end of the day your podcast bro's are in it for themselves. They could give a chit what good ol buzzy buzz in Wyoming thinks.. let me take that back they do care about when you renew your membership to the BHA...

Rosendale lost, Tester won...get over it or die with it, I couldn't care less either way. The podcast bro's trumped...well, Trump and Rosendale. Hilarious. BTW, Randy invited Rosendale to be on his podcast, he didn't show...too bad.

BTW, I never have to renew my BHA membership...

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He also isnt afraid to show everyone where the honey holes are at.. he also isn't afraid to tell you ph uck yourself when you send him pm asking for advice. Yep sounds like one hell of nice guy.. he's looking out for us.. you are a idiot

Last edited by 79S; 07/21/19.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S

Better luck next time...

Rosendale lost, Tester won...get over it or die with it, I couldn't care less either way. The podcast bro's trumped...well, Trump and Rosendale. Hilarious. BTW, Randy invited Rosendale to be on his podcast, he didn't show...too bad.

Uh oh when Randy finds out he's going to ask you I thought we were bro's?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[quote=BuzzH

The hardest part about my life is only having 2 months of paid vacation to hunt and fish combined with my 6 days off every 2 weeks. Its rough, but I manage.

Yeah that really sucks! I have 6 months off a year, and I get to travel the world on my companies dime! I feel for your situation. You choose your path in life, deal with it.[/quote]

I hate having to work in the woods everyday, traveling all across the interior west.

Lots of folks pay to do the things I do at "work".

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Office view is the chits...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
There is no way in hell I will ever support BHA or anybody that has to do with that organization. As far as I'm concerned there nothing but wolves in sheep clothing.
Look at were there money comes from and other groups like Tawney belong to enough said.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Any self respecting person would decline an invite on his show. The only ones that suck up to them is the ones trying to make either a name for themselves or advance their needs.

No thanks. I'll work for everything I need and want!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 79S

He also isnt afraid to show everyone where the honey holes are at.. he also isn't afraid to tell you ph uck yourself when you send him pm asking for advice. Yep sounds like one hell of nice guy.. he's looking out for us.. you are a idiot

With your attitude?...I don't doubt it, sounds like he gave you solid advice, I probably wouldn't have been so nice.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Any self respecting person would decline an invite on his show. The only ones that suck up to them is the ones trying to make either a name for themselves or advance their needs.

...Or the smart ones that want to be re-elected instead of blowing 40 million on a failed campaign, about 3 million of it on YOUR (taxpayers) dime.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (007FJ, 204guy, 1936M71, 222ND, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,071
Posts18,482,609
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.