Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
It's about time. I hope this starts across the country.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ll-host-anti-antifa-protest-in-portland/

“We the people have had enough of these masked commie bastards running around attacking civilians unchecked. We have mayors sitting back and police allowing antifa to bring weapons to rallies while the rest of us are searched and any form of defense removed. We have elected officials tweeting support for this domestic terrorist organization. It’s sickening and it needs to stop,” Biggs told the Gateway Pundit. “We are a nation of laws. We are also America and America will never be a communist country. Antifa has member’s in big tech, including social media. They use that to deplatform us and for many of us it’s a way of life. It’s time we take a stand and look this filth in the eyes and let them know this is America and we won’t back down to them ever.”

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
“We the people have had enough of these masked commie bastards running around attacking civilians unchecked. We have mayors sitting back and police allowing antifa to bring weapons to rallies while the rest of us are searched and any form of defense removed.

...and there's the real problem right there. law enforcement.

Last edited by steve4102; 07/22/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
but but but but,

tHeY (antifa) aRe JuSt eXpReSSiNg thEmseLVes aNgAINst a TyRRanIcAL jUggErNauT

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Good. I would attend one but we don’t have to much stiff activity down here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good to see some pushback against those Nazi-like S.O.B.'s........ I call them Nazi-like because that's exactly what they are. Just like in 1930's Germany with all those violent protest groups who were actually pro-Nazi . It's all part of the plan.......... Use gullible, useful, idiots to create havoc and then capitalize on it. Many years ago I've spoken to Germans who saw it in person. They'd be rolling in their graves now if they could see these antifa azz wipes and what they get away with.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Good to see some pushback against those Nazi-like S.O.B.'s........ I call them Nazi-like because that's exactly what they are. Just like in 1930's Germany with all those violent protest groups who were actually pro-Nazi . It's all part of the plan.......... Use gullible, useful, idiots to create havoc and then capitalize on it. Many years ago I've spoken to Germans who saw it in person. They'd be rolling in their graves now if they could see these antifa azz wipes and what they get away with.

The question is, Why is law enforcement allowing them to "get away with it"?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102

It's City Law Enforcement letting them get away with it, City LE is under the direct control of the Mayor, Commie Mayor = Commie LE.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Ask the mayor's of those cities...

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by CEJ1895

Why not asks the cops, the same cops that took an oath to uphold the law.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Its not so much the rank and file law enforcement, its the liberal mayors and other "leaders" of these areas. Most police chiefs also appointed by and serve at whim of these "leaders" so they walk the "party line"

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
To add im sure many of the individual officers would love the chance to crack these punks faces as much as I and many of us Patriots on here would, but know department brass would not stand behind them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CEJ1895

Why not asks the cops, the same cops that took an oath to uphold the law.

Because when it’s YOUR career in the breech, the decision is not as simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Usually a bull-dyke lesbian police chief in those shîthole cities.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
They started as a masked gay right activist turn law enforcement then switch to terrorism. i hope when Antifa goes down some other BS group wont come up

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by marktheshark

Its not so much the rank and file law enforcement, its the liberal mayors and other "leaders" of these areas. Most police chiefs also appointed by and serve at whim of these "leaders" so they walk the "party line"
Ah, but it IS the rank-and-file. The Chiefs and their toadies are not the ones in the trenches. I know that careers and pensions are at stake, but when do they stop obeying illegal orders and obey their oaths instead?

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
This is virtually certain to turn into a grade-A schidt show.

All the assertions put forth in that statement are true and correct and the mayor of Portland, who is also the police commissioner (obvious conflict of interest there) will not allow police to appear to be helping “right wingers”.

Unfortunately the Left has labeled anyone promoting free speech, equal protection, & rule of law as a “right winger”.

This is likely to turn very ugly very quickly.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by efw
This is virtually certain to turn into a grade-A schidt show.

All the assertions put forth in that statement are true and correct and the mayor of Portland, who is also the police commissioner (obvious conflict of interest there) will not allow police to appear to be helping “right wingers”.

Unfortunately the Left has labeled anyone promoting free speech, equal protection, & rule of law as a “right winger”.

This is likely to turn very ugly very quickly.

Nah it won't turn ugly the right will ''just avoid the area'' .
Antifa knows where they can be antifa - there's more & more places they're turning up . though .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I must admit I'd love to see the Antifa crowd confronted by people that are capable and willing to fight back. It's be nice to see the faces behind the masks with some black eyes. This crap needs to stop and if the mayor won't allow the police to stop it then fine anarchy is already afoot. Show em what real anarchy is.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
... I know that careers and pensions are at stake, but when do they stop obeying illegal orders and obey their oaths instead?

You answered your own question.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
“We the people have had enough of these masked commie bastards running around attacking civilians unchecked. We have mayors sitting back and police allowing antifa to bring weapons to rallies while the rest of us are searched and any form of defense removed.

...and there's the real problem right there. law enforcement.

Maybe a few but for the most part, I don't believe that. It's the elected officials in these lieberal demoncrap states who make them stand down.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

244 members (1minute, 204guy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16penny, 257_X_50, 1beaver_shooter, 32 invisible), 2,290 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,113
Posts18,483,440
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.