Hop To
Page 16 of 26 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 25 26
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Prwlr
Originally Posted by DBT
Evolution is a fact. Theory relates to the means and mechanisms by which it happens.

Exactly, when evolution is defined as the change in gene frequencies over time. We use an off shoot of these theories to put people in prison all the time - called DNA evidence. Pretty good science.

Change in allele frequencies in a population over time. Then they say, there's no evidence? LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob

No, just no. Find the mechanism where a foot becomes a fin, one stomach becomes four, lungs become gills, skin becomes scales, limbs become wings, and so and so forth. There literally has not been enough time on earth and not enough organisms on earth to have made the necessary genetic changes by random means.
The process of evolution isn't random, like dropping a bunch of material and a fully assembled typewriter appears on the twelve millionth repetition. It's not like that. There's a natural logic behind it. Biology comes ready for evolution, i.e., random variability is the norm, but the environment in which it occurs either suppresses change or encourages it in various directions based on survival advantage. That's not random, even if genetic variability is random. That's only a small part of evolution. The process of evolution isn't random, even if it requires some random genetic variability to act upon.

That’s what those guys in the video were talking about. Today we understand more about genetics. They calculated the number of combinations possible and the odds of getting one useful mutation in one protein. It was ten to the 77th power. In the history of the world, counting every single bacteria that has ever lived, there have only been something like ten to the 40th power organism. In the universe, there is an estimated ten to the 78th power atoms.
The fact that evolution demonstrably happened proves that their conclusion is based on faulty reasoning.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

No, just no. Find the mechanism where a foot becomes a fin, one stomach becomes four, lungs become gills, skin becomes scales, limbs become wings, and so and so forth. There literally has not been enough time on earth and not enough organisms on earth to have made the necessary genetic changes by random means.
The process of evolution isn't random, like dropping a bunch of material and a full assembled typewriter appears on the twelve millionth repetition. It's not like that. There's a natural logic behind it. Biology comes ready for evolution, i.e., random variability is the norm, but the environment in which it occurs either suppresses change or encourages it in various directions based on survival advantage. That's not random, even if genetic variability is random. That's only a small part of evolution. The process of evolution isn't random, even if it requires some random genetic variability to act upon.

That’s what those guys in the video were talking about. Today we understand more about genetics. They calculated the number of combinations possible and the odds of getting one useful mutation in one protein. It was ten to the 77th power. In the history of the world, counting every single bacteria that has ever lived, there have only been something like ten to the 40th power organism. In the universe, there is an estimated ten to the 78th power atoms.
The fact that evolution demonstrably happened proves that their conclusion is based on faulty reasoning.

You’re hopeless. Of course, there are no other explanations. It must be Darwinian evolution. Lol

Enjoy your religion.

Last edited by JoeBob; 07/23/19.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

The process of evolution isn't random, like dropping a bunch of material and a full assembled typewriter appears on the twelve millionth repetition. It's not like that. There's a natural logic behind it. Biology comes ready for evolution, i.e., random variability is the norm, but the environment in which it occurs either suppresses change or encourages it in various directions based on survival advantage. That's not random, even if genetic variability is random. That's only a small part of evolution. The process of evolution isn't random, even if it requires some random genetic variability to act upon.

TRH, do you even realize you are no longer arguing for darwinian evolution but intelligent design and even intelligent CONTROL?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
“The secrets of evolution, are time and death.

There's an unbroken thread that stretches from those first cells to us.”

― Carl Sagan, Cosmos

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Evolution is a fact. Theory relates to the means and mechanisms by which it happens.

Thank you for proving my point.

You state that it is a fact even though you can’t find evidence that it happened. You can’t find evidence that it is happening. And you can’t satisfactorily explain how it could have happened. Yet, it is fact. Lol

Who says that I can't find evidence? The evidence is readily available in practically any textbook on biology, online resources, etc. Fossil record, genetics, Anatomy and Embryology, Molecular Biology, etc.

The evidence is undeniable.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

TRH, do you even realize you are no longer arguing for darwinian evolution but intelligent design and even intelligent CONTROL?

You are just under the mistaken belief that evolutionists propose that evolution is a random process. They do not propose that.

Here's Richard Dawkins propounding this to someone else who made the same mistake.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

You state that it is a fact even though you can’t find evidence that it happened. You can’t find evidence that it is happening. And you can’t satisfactorily explain how it could have happened. Yet, it is fact. Lol
Who says that I can't find evidence? The evidence is readily available in practically any textbook on biology, online resources, etc. Fossil record, genetics, Anatomy and Embryology, Molecular Biology, etc. The evidence is undeniable.

Of course.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
An interaction of genetics and environment is not random. Environmental conditions drive and shape biological adaption in relation to the niche, predator, prey, plants, etc, that any given organism occupies.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Who says that I can't find evidence? The evidence is readily available in practically any textbook on biology, online resources, etc. Fossil record, genetics, Anatomy and Embryology, Molecular Biology, etc.

You should have seen the evidence that the earth was the center of the universe before Gallileo.

Soli Deo Gloria

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by DBT
An interaction of genetics and environment is not random. Environmental conditions drive and shape biological adaption in relation to the niche, predator, prey, plants, etc, that any given organism occupies.

Yep.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by DBT

Those forces, according to Darwin, only select OUT. They do not shape genes. When the genetic potential is tapped out, extinction occurs.

Soli Deo Gloria

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

You should have seen the evidence that the earth was the center of the universe before Gallileo.

That was a belief that the Church defended, special creation....punishing those who dared question their teachings.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBT

Those forces, according to Darwin, only select OUT. They do not shape genes. When the genetic potential is tapped out, extinction occurs.

I didn't say 'shape genes'

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

That was a belief that the Church defended, special creation....punishing those who dared question their teachings.

But, but, it was in all the books. ;-{>8

Soli Deo Gloria

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

The church of Darwin is still punishing the disbelievers.

Soli Deo Gloria

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

How so?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

You are just under the mistaken belief that evolutionists propose that evolution is a random process. They do not propose that.

Here's Richard Dawkins propounding this to someone else who made the same mistake.

No, no, no, the debate is about the genetic variability presented to the environment. It IS believed to be random. That is where the discussion about mathematic impossibility takes place NOT in the selection process. Come on. Of course the theory is that the environment makes the selections. But if there isn't sufficient genetic variability over enough time, IT CAN'T.

Soli Deo Gloria

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by DBT

How so?

Go back and listen to the video again. It's in there.

Soli Deo Gloria

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Page 16 of 26 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,510 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,593
Posts18,492,171
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.