Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
This ain't winning.

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

12 trillion alone added by Obama. Good thing Klinton was not running things, do you think she would have cut Govt Spending or gone after China?

I have no desire to reflect on "what ifs." Trump has done nothing to slow the growth of our debt. Our debt is the single largest national security issue we face. As long as folks are willing to excuse it, you can bet your ass nothing will change.

GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Ctsmith: Not me - "I'm lovin it"!
Hold into the wind
VarmrintGuy

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

How is he supposed to do this ?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Yes, the growing debt is problem #1, has been for many years. No one in DC is going to say so, however.

Regarding winning, I won't consider that we, the normal Americans, are winning until Mueller, Comey, and the Clintons are brought to justice. The Democrats are threatening to indict Trump as a private citizen after he's out of office. We are fighting a defensive battle. That's not winning in my mind, although I'm happy for what has been accomplished.

As an aside, I saw on this morning's news that Jeffery Epstein was injured in his jail cell. I'm waiting for his "suicide" or when his cellmate kills him. They can't allow him to spill the beans.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy
Yes, the growing debt is problem #1, has been for many years. No one in DC is going to say so, however.

Regarding winning, I won't consider that we, the normal Americans, are winning until Mueller, Comey, and the Clintons are brought to justice. The Democrats are threatening to indict Trump as a private citizen after he's out of office. We are fighting a defensive battle. That's not winning in my mind, although I'm happy for what has been accomplished.

As an aside, I saw on this morning's news that Jeffery Epstein was injured in his jail cell. I'm waiting for his "suicide" or when his cellmate kills him. They can't allow him to spill the beans.

Make you wonder why Trump isn't ensuring his safety.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Originally Posted by reivertom
Winning? According to the Liberals the country is going down like the Titanic. All the growth reports and job reports are fake, except when Obama's came out and he never lied. :^)

My bank account and tax returns are not fake and they look considerably better than the 8 years of Obama pathetic growth and stagnation. I could use
5 more years of this. Business picked up the day after Trump won. Like a light switch was flipped. Not sure if it was because Trump won or Obama was gone or both. I sure as heck dont need any further proof than that.
Of course you cant expect the libs to think things are going great when you judged how good you where doing by how many more people you put on food stamps. Unreal.

Retiring early if this economy keeps up. MAGA

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jerseyboy

Make you wonder why Trump isn't ensuring his safety.

That's why hes in prison, and protected. Hes too gutless to commit suicide, fake attempted suicide-not so much.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nyet

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
When is it going to start!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
This ain't winning.

https://www.usdebtclock.org/

Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

How is he supposed to do this ?

He knows what he can get through now, and he knows what can be done in 2021....... at least from the Oval Office....

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll never tire of winning. Donaldus Magnus is just getting started. He has weeded out the feckless RINO weasels in the House of Representatives and will replace them with strong supporters of his proposed legislation in 2020. That will give him a House and Senate that will streamline the legislative process and put into place laws that will cement the wins he has orchestrated through executive orders. He will also, more than likely replace RBG on the supreme court, which will cement the conservative element of the court for decades to come. Those two things . . . strong conservative and pro American Free Enterprise legislative policy and the supreme court will be the real wins that our children and grand children can look back on for many decades. I would not be surprised to see further tax and spending cuts signed into law as well. He has already promised to seek significant spending cuts in his next term. He doesn't make promises that he does not intend to keep. KAG!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I think Gayghost and djs are tired of all the winning. smirk

Those two are on the verge of a melt down. They know can see Trump is getting re-elect and that the coup failed. They were so certain they would nail Trump...

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The dhims now have plenty of turds to shine. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
I can’t wait till election night 2020. CNN, MSNBC, etc., all showing their polls with “. “. (Fill in freak show of a Liberal candidate) winning. Then..... The results are in, Donald Trump wins!

I won’t know if the sound I’m hearing will be the popcorn I’m making, OR Liberal heads exploding across the country.

Then.... 4more years of: impeach, impeach, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, racist, racist.

.....liberals, like spoiled children when they don’t get their way.

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TomT
I can’t wait till election night 2020. CNN, MSNBC, etc., all showing their polls with “. “. (Fill in freak show of a Liberal candidate) winning. Then..... The results are in, Donald Trump wins!

I won’t know if the sound I’m hearing will be the popcorn I’m making, OR Liberal heads exploding across the country.

Then.... 4more years of: impeach, impeach, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, racist, racist.

I want to see them cry...again.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Originally Posted by TomT

I want to see them cry...again.

Sometimes, when I’m having a chitty day, I go on YouTube and replay election coverage from 2016. Always puts a smile on my face.

Last edited by Jeffrey; 07/25/19.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't ya just love watching Rachel Maddow? WTF is she going to talk about now?

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 61 invisible), 2,555 guests, and 1,337 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,716
Posts18,475,719
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.