Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The democrat party is the mob.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He says the government didn't want it known that the mob had a hand in the assassination. The implication is that the government had Jack Ruby, who had known ties to the mob, silence Oswald. So, the government uses the mob to conceal mob participation???

I don't buy it.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Wow what a Story.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by RiverRider
He says the government didn't want it known that the mob had a hand in the assassination. The implication is that the government had Jack Ruby, who had known ties to the mob, silence Oswald. So, the government uses the mob to conceal mob participation???

I don't buy it.

No, the implication is that the Government sat by AND LET THE MOB SILENCE OSWALD.

Law enforcement can facilitate a crme by simply standing there and doing nothing.

Our FBI and CIA had mob ties going back to the 1920s.

Last edited by jk16; 07/27/19.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Warren Commish says 3 shots fired, 1 miss 2 hits........The one miss was a bullet striking a curb, from which cement debris struck James Tague on his face.......One hit to Connolly, one hit to Kennedy..

Problem...............Two remaining 6.5mm 160 gr round nosed FMJ bullets fired from the TSBD could not have caused all of the damage to Connolly and to Kennedy's head PLUS created the extra bullet hole to the front windshield of the limo.

At the instant Connolly was supposedly shot by the same bullet that passed through Kennedy, passing through his right upper back then severely damaging his right wrist to then lodge in his left thigh, the Z film clearly shows Connolly still holding his stetson hat with his right hand.........Whoooops!

The Warren Commish was/is a joke!

A well planned ambush from the get go.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Conspiracy or no conspiracy I would not trust our goverment anymore then I would trust any foreign enemy. They are truly despicable

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by jk16

I don't buy it.

No, the implication is that the Government sat by AND LET THE MOB SILENCE OSWALD.

Law enforcement can facilitate a crme by simply standing there and doing nothing.

Our FBI and CIA had mob ties going back to the 1920s.

CIA didn't exist in the 1920's. Orginization wasn't crated until 1947.

But don't let facts get in the way of your conspiracy theory.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Warren Commish says 3 shots fired, 1 miss 2 hits........The one miss was a bullet striking a curb, from which cement debris struck James Tague on his face.......One hit to Connolly, one hit to Kennedy..

Problem...............Two remaining 6.5mm 160 gr round nosed FMJ bullets fired from the TSBD could not have caused all of the damage to Connolly and to Kennedy's head PLUS created the extra bullet hole to the front windshield of the limo.

At the instant Connolly was supposedly shot by the same bullet that passed through Kennedy, passing through his right upper back then severely damaging his right wrist to then lodge in his left thigh, the Z film clearly shows Connolly still holding his stetson hat with his right hand.........Whoooops!

Nope.

It was done by one bullet, flying in a straight line:

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
the deep state was involved.

MOLON LABE
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Sometimes the truth can get you in deep trouble so it's better to just accept the fiction.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Conspiracy or no conspiracy I would not trust our goverment anymore then I would trust any foreign enemy. They are truly despicable

That's a fact.
This has to rank among the worst things the government has done. We are still paying for the results of it.
[Linked Image]

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know who shot Kennedy or why, but there are three things I've always wondered about.
One, the absolutely undamaged bulled "found"on the Gurney after they got Kennedy to the hospital. That bullet was never fired from any rifle.
Second, you don't shoot a Dallas cop six times on a public street, eject the empty brass from the cylinder and just walk away.
Third, after doing that, you don't go into a theater without paying so as to draw attention to yourself.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Nope.

It was done by one bullet, flying in a straight line:

..............Nope!....I disagree

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Tracks
I don't know who shot Kennedy or why,.

Don't worry. Doc Eyeball will be along soon to tell you how it was all part of Q's plan to elect The Donald.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know who shot Kennedy or why, but there are three things I've always wondered about.
One, the absolutely undamaged bulled "found"on the Gurney after they got Kennedy to the hospital. That bullet was never fired from any rifle.
Second, you don't shoot a Dallas cop six times on a public street, eject the empty brass from the cylinder and just walk away.
Third, after doing that, you don't go into a theater without paying so as to draw attention to yourself.

You're describing rational behavior. Who would expect someone who does the things Oswald did to behave rationally?

The bigger question about all the stuff that has been "reported" on the JFK assassination: How much of that is true and how much is just BS? Was that "perfect bullet" ever really found on the gurney? Who described it as "perfect?" That's a kind of subjective description, don't you think? I'd say the waters were muddied furiously in the months after the event, and what the real facts are might be impossible to discern.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

You're describing rational behavior. Who would expect someone who does the things Oswald did to behave rationally?

The bigger question about all the stuff that has been "reported" on the JFK assassination: How much of that is true and how much is just BS? Was that "perfect bullet" ever really found on the gurney? Who described it as "perfect?" That's a kind of subjective description, don't you think? I'd say the waters were muddied furiously in the months after the event, and what the real facts are might be impossible to discern.

I believe that's addressed in the video I posted, and no, it wasn't "perfect".

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I don't know who shot Kennedy or why,.

Don't worry. Doc Eyeball will be along soon to tell you how it was all part of Q's plan to elect The Donald.

Well, I guess you makes yourself a liar.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
And the reason RFK was taken out had nothing to do with his goal of taking out the illegal Federal Reserve, right?

Even the House Committie on Assinations said there was a conspiracy with more than one shooter.

So which Dot Gov report are you going to believe, AS, and BTW, the govt isn't recording your phone calls and emails either and there were no scandles in the Zero admin. whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/27/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Central banks are the 'deciders'.

Guvmints are their play things, just toys and tools to be fugged with at their whim. Better play nice or your head may have some explosive fun, just like JFK's.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

157 members (160user, 01Foreman400, 7887mm08, 300s, 2UP, 11 invisible), 1,617 guests, and 995 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,624
Posts18,474,085
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.