Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
LOL!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Called the band of idiots horseMEN?

Such misogyny!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article233263433.html

I see the Charlotte Left-Leaner doesn't like us much. It's just another Commie McClatchy rag. How the hell does their sign have anything to do with Garlic Gilroy?

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Turn off your ad blocker or subscribe! Screw these leftist fish wrappers...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by luv2safari
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article233263433.html

I see the Charlotte Left-Leaner doesn't like us much. It's just another Commie McClatchy rag. How the hell does their sign have anything to do with Garlic Gilroy?

I avoid Charlotte at all costs .

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Should just be the four HORSES of the apocalypse -- still, hilarious. First Amendment lives.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Seafire

+1

I don'y turn it off for any of these asswipes...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wish I was closer to NC. I'd go buy some ammo or something and shake a few hands while I was there.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
The four horses asses......

Hang on tight !
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All four of them eat ham.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CraigD
Originally Posted by Seafire

+1

I don'y turn it off for any of these asswipes...

Here's the article sans bs:

charlotteobserver ›

Annotations

‘Idiots’: NC gun shop billboard mocks AOC and three other liberal congresswomen | Charlotte Observer
July 30, 2019
A small town gun shop in western North Carolina has drawn the ire of liberals and gun control advocates alike after it promoted a billboard featuring Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York and three other liberal congresswomen with the slogan: “The 4 Horsemen are Idiots.”

The sign, which advertises Cherokee Guns in Murphy, started getting attention on Sunday, when the store posted a photo on Facebook saying only “Share.” Murphy is about 240 miles west of Charlotte, in Cherokee County.

Among those sharing: The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence which called the billboard “dangerous.” It also cited President Donald Trump as being partly responsible. Trump has been critical of Ocasio-Cortez and the three others on the billboard: Reps. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts and Rashida Tlaib of Michigan.

All four are women of color, leading to suggestions from some that President Trump’s criticisms are racist.

“Disgusting anti-government violent rhetoric from Cherokee Guns in North Carolina,” said the coalition’s Monday Facebook post. “Threats against members of Congress, particularly minority members are (rising) and it is driven by the president’s racial rhetoric.”

On Monday, the gun store appeared to be doubling down on its message, posting it was going to offer “4 Horsemen” bumper stickers next week “due to overwhelming demand.” The stickers will be available to people who come to the shop and say they’re voting for Trump in 2020, the store said. “Snowflakes and Liberals are not eligible,” said the post.

When contacted by McClatchy newsgroup about the online debate over the billboard, a shop employee at Cherokee Guns said they had received a few calls “from people trying to tell us what’s what.” He said the owner had left them cue cards should any “threatening liberals” come through the door.

“Show them the door, or your gun, and tell them they can buy their own billboard and pay for it like I did,” the staff member said.

Reaction on the shop’s Facebook page started slowly Sunday, but grew more heated as the post was shared nationally, with critics taking on conservatives, President Trump and gun owners.

Words like “racists,” “bigots” and “hate speech” have come up a lot in the comments and some mentioned that the post went up the same day as a mass shooting at the Gilroy Garlic Festival in Santa Clara County, California that left four dead, including the gunman, and at least 15 injured.

“Freedom of speech,” wrote Denise Piccoli Patterson. “The truth always hurts.”

“Your sign is putting a target on these US Reps. What... is wrong with you? REPORTING YOUR BUSINESS TO ACLU AS A HATE GROUP,” posted Mo Neal on Facebook.

“There was a 6 year old boy shot to death in California yesterday in a mass shooting by a white supremacist who bought in to all the hateful, racist rhetoric,” wrote Christine Wagner. “Words have consequences.”

“The WORLD LOVES TRUMP!” responded Aimee Wilkes. “Your little tag team group of cry babies better get used to losing...”

This is not the first time the store, founded in 2012, has had a controversial billboard up in Murphy. Earlier this month, the shop posted photos of another that featured a muscular Donald Trump flexing his arms in front of a U.S. flag.

“No collusion. No Obstruction. Just Guns!!! One mile on the right,” said the billboard.

It was also debated on Facebook, starting with a woman who swore Trump “never looked like that!”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
+1......... It's all Trump's fault........... It's a threat to our democracy........ It's hate speech......... It's racist....... It's inciting violence........It's hateful......And on and on and on.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (1minute, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 2500HD, 219DW, 270cowboy, 63 invisible), 2,362 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,171
Posts18,503,187
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.