Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Really...scale down...really.

Guess canadian police don't really give a toss about citizens in peril, should have figured as much with all the muslims they let in.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by comerade
I am Canadian, and stumped by the whole thing. I watched an abduction in our area( it is really rare)
The RCMP handled it like an amateur outfit.
It was embarrassing to watch and eventually a local turned them in. We volunteered and put alot of miles on over a week of time, with no plan in place.
We were horseback for a week, on private land and as citizens we had to get permission to do a search. The RCMP was supposed to get these clearances.
You ,Yanks take this searches far more seriously and with more support, imo. I love my country but the RCMP needs a upgrade.

To your credit, you guys are so nice your Mounties don't get a lot of experience.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I am from the South and we are known for having lots of bugs. But Canada takes the cake! I have spent a lot of time in Ontario. I was running around one day without my hat on. I had a bald spot right on the top of my head about 3 inches wide.
About noon, I reached up there and scratched my head, my hand came back covered with blood! I was horrified!
Turned out it was black flies. They don't sting you, they cut a hole in your flesh with their little jaws, and lick up the blood that flows out. And they inject anesthetic so you can't feel it. In a few hours that morning these bugs nearly scalped me. From then on I wore the hat.

We don't have anything like that down in North Carolina.
Also the Canada mosquitos are the size of a hummingbird, they are enormous and there are lots of 'em. Unreal the bugs up there.

So the Mounties have scaled back the search. That means they think the punks got away. That makes the most sense I mean, you have got to light a fire to survive up there. Mounties were using helicopters and drones with infrared cameras, they would have picked up the camp fire easily, also would have picked up the body heat of the Psycho Boys.

These guys might have some brains after all. The only reason they burned their car in Gillam was to bring the search to Gillam. So they got a ride out, probably a week ago. They could be anywhere. Hard to cross the border you know American customs has the all-time lookout for them. Probably somewhere in Canada. I bet they got into someones house and killed them, and are holed up. So many cameras today, so easy to track credit card transactions. Hard to hide in society today.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
My bet is they are dead and it might be decades if they are ever found.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
The RCMP are not to be taken lightly, and they have lots of resources at their disposal. No doubt they (RCMP) have lots of info they are not sharing with the media. These two will be caught/found, no doubt in my mind. Hopefully nobody else gets hurt in the meantime.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Really...scale down...really.

Guess canadian police don't really give a toss about citizens in peril, should have figured as much with all the muslims they let in.

"Commissioner, Sir! We have lost the trail. It's gone cold. What do we do now?"

"Back off the search son."

"With all due respect, Sir... How do we find them if we are not looking?"

"Wait until they kill some more people, then you'll have a fresh trail again..."

"Yes Sir."

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Rooster7
I hope they catch them alive so we can at least find out what their motive was. It just seems so odd that two of them would be (basically) serial killers.

They can die after that...

We had 3 guys kidnap a girl around here a year or so ago. What I could never figure out was.....how do you broach that subject with your buddy or buddies? how does that conversation start....??? Something like this......?

Hey duuuuude. I got an idea. Lets snatch a girl to use as a sex slave. We will never get caught. Wanna do it?

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

637 members (160user, 12344mag, 1minute, 219 Wasp, 1moredeer, 204guy, 68 invisible), 2,859 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,851
Posts18,497,013
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.