OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
For those of us following this. Not good. As of 3hrs ago:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...official-says/ar-AAF4D3l?ocid=spartanntp

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So close...to the Rez Security Officer getting killed. Most First Nations Security Officers work unarmed and backup by an actual armed officer is sometimes days away. They will either get found, or winter will get em. Hopefully no one else gets injured or killed by these tards before they are caught or killed.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
where are the perps from? state, city, county?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Hard to believe that they are still on the run, in the woods. What are these two nitwits eating, peat moss and moose crap?
Lots of big mosquitos up there. Huge mosquitos.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
polar bears not far away, either.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Capt_Craig
So close...to the Rez Security Officer getting killed. Most First Nations Security Officers work unarmed and backup by an actual armed officer is sometimes days away. They will either get found, or winter will get em. Hopefully no one else gets injured or killed by these tards before they are caught or killed.

Leave them in that remote, lonely country long enough and maybe a Sasquatch will kill and eat them. You think? grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Wait what, murders in Canada? Dry Rez’s.WTH.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gus
where are the perps from? state, city, county

Small inland port town on Vancouver Island, CA.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
E
EZEARL Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by viking
Wait what, murders in Canada? Dry Rez’s.WTH.

This should fill you in:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...pects-spotted/ar-AAF04zh?ocid=spartanntp

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I hope they catch them!

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They might be dead already. Hard to say, but might have offed themselves already. No "confirmed" sightings for awhile. Lot's of woods to hide in, but sounds like a pretty inhospitable area.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't think the mosquitos are the worst of it, and they are bad. Add black flies and horse flies for sure. Depending on terrain and vegetation, could also run into deer flies, sand flies and noseeums. Together these blood sucking insects can drive a man crazy. Many of the flies don't really suck blood, but essentially bite you creating an open wound where they lick up the blood.

It would be hard to keep dry. Many ponds, lakes, creeks and rivers. Peat bogs and muskeg (floating dead vegetation, moss and soil that can support small trees and shrubs, but a man can fall through into water). Fun.

If they have no fires, they are very miserable. There may be berries ripe enough to eat now.

Last edited by AB2506; 07/30/19.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NMiller
They might be dead already. Hard to say, but might have offed themselves already.

Most probable ending.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by NMiller
They might be dead already. Hard to say, but might have offed themselves already.

Most probable ending.

Kind of hoping it hurts.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
I am Canadian, and stumped by the whole thing. I watched an abduction in our area( it is really rare)
The RCMP handled it like an amateur outfit.
It was embarrassing to watch and eventually a local turned them in. We volunteered and put alot of miles on over a week of time, with no plan in place.
We were horseback for a week, on private land and as citizens we had to get permission to do a search. The RCMP was supposed to get these clearances.
You ,Yanks take this searches far more seriously and with more support, imo. I love my country but the RCMP needs a upgrade.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If ever you have flown in to a fishing lake up into Manitoba you will know that AB2506 is on the mark regarding biting nuisances and dangers. If they are off the roads and into that stuff - hard no navigate and cross, berries and weeds to eat unless you kill something and eat it raw - building a fire would be a giveaway to the cops. Seems like they are as good as dead. How does a recent HS grad become so desperate?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by comerade
I am Canadian, and stumped by the whole thing. I watched an abduction in our area( it is really rare)
The RCMP handled it like an amateur outfit.
It was embarrassing to watch and eventually a local turned them in. We volunteered and put alot of miles on over a week of time, with no plan in place.
We were horseback for a week, on private land and as citizens we had to get permission to do a search. The RCMP was supposed to get these clearances.
You ,Yanks take this searches far more seriously and with more support, imo. I love my country but the RCMP needs a upgrade.

Maybe, but they have the snappiest gay leprechaun outfits that I have ever seen.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I hope they catch them alive so we can at least find out what their motive was. It just seems so odd that two of them would be (basically) serial killers.

They can die after that...

Last edited by Rooster7; 07/31/19.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Rooster7
I hope they catch them alive so we can at least find out what their motive was. It just seems so odd that two of them would be (basically) serial killers.

I note that now and then two reasonably average people will get together and turn out to be absolute filth, but by themselves they poke along normally.

Some arseholes feed off each other.

Kill them and be done with it.

E
EZEARL Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 65 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,444
Posts18,470,916
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.