Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
The Dayton shooter was a Antifa supporting, Satan worshipping leftist who was in a band that sang songs about having sex with dead bodies. The cops are saying that the El Paso shooter took some kind of meandering 11 or 12 hour trip to El Paso, got lost, got hungry, got upset because he got hungry, found a Wal-Mart and decided to kill some people.

It’s all really bizarre.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Sounds about right for a couple millennials..

There had to be a report of some whining somewhere prior..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
So the El Paso shooter crashed his blood sugar and got hangry and decided to kill a bunch of people ?!

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
So the El Paso shooter crashed his blood sugar and got hangry and decided to kill a bunch of people ?!

About as good a reason as any, right?

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Got hangry??

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Got hangry??

Hungry/angry contraction. Or "hungry" with a deep drawl.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JoeBob

I can actually believe this. My best friends uncle , way back in the 70’s , crashed his and lost his mind. He lead the police on a hundred mile per hour plus chase through town and then holed up at his house with a shotgun raving at the police. Someone called his wife and she came home from work and talked the police into letting her go talk to him before they were going to shoot him. She got into the house and talked him into drinking a glass of orange juice. A couple of minutes later he was fine and really didn’t even know what all had happened. He said it was like being in a dream and his memory of it was about as good as a dream. This was back in the day and the police actually let him go afterwards !
His son is the same way and carries a candy bar in the truck with him. My friend has gotten phone calls from the port about him and he has to call him and tell him to shut up and eat his candy bar. In a few minutes he has to go apologize to everyone.

Last edited by Daveinjax; 08/06/19.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Dayton shooter was a Antifa supporting, Satan worshipping leftist who was in a band that sang songs about having sex with dead bodies. The cops are saying that the El Paso shooter took some kind of meandering 11 or 12 hour trip to El Paso, got lost, got hungry, got upset because he got hungry, found a Wal-Mart and decided to kill some people.

It’s all really bizarre.

If he made it from Dallas to El Paso in 11 or 12 hours he wasn’t meandering, he was hauling ass.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Yup
635 miles in 11-12 hrs ain't wandering

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

But I thought he wrote about his intentions in his manifesto.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The description of the Dayton shooter is not only possible it's very probable.

The El Passo shooter??????? I'm not so sure about that one.
There's gotta be more to the story.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I can actually believe this. My best friends uncle , way back in the 70’s , crashed his and lost his mind. He lead the police on a hundred mile per hour plus chase through town and then holed up at his house with a shotgun raving at the police. Someone called his wife and she came home from work and talked the police into letting her go talk to him before they were going to shoot him. She got into the house and talked him into drinking a glass of orange juice. A couple of minutes later he was fine and really didn’t even know what all had happened. He said it was like being in a dream and his memory of it was about as good as a dream. This was back in the day and the police actually let him go afterwards !
His son is the same way and carries a candy bar in the truck with him. My friend has gotten phone calls from the port about him and he has to call him and tell him to shut up and eat his candy bar. In a few minutes he has to go apologize to everyone.

I bet a lot of murderers in prison are hypoglycemic, i.e., suffer from a sluggish pancreas.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My cousin was detained in a convenience store for that. Blood sugar is no joke.

But not an excuse for shoot people.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

IF that manifesto is legit, then it was indeed 100% premeditated. I'm not convinced one way or the other.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

IF that manifesto is legit, then it was indeed 100% premeditated. I'm not convinced one way or the other.

Same here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
About that manifesto, did anyone say how it ended up in public? Who supposedly did he give that to, to pass along to the public?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

It’s all really bizarre.

What I find most bizarre is the Dayton shooter killed his sister, too, in the melee. There has to be more to THAT story.

I did read that the shooter, his sister,and a companion all arrived at the bar together, but separated sometime after arrival.

He not only shot and killed his sister, but also shot the companion who did not die. Seems that may have been the driving force for his horrible actions.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RickyD

It’s all really bizarre.

What I find most bizarre is the Dayton shooter killed his sister, too, in the melee. There has to be more to THAT story.

There's some speculation that he was upset that his sister was hanging with the coloreds.

Last edited by Triggernosis; 08/06/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

BTDT

<except the killing part>

Nothing like being on a 36 hour colonoscopy fast and then break out of the hospital only to get into some drive thru quagmire of fûcktards who have already probably had 2 meals under their ribs within the last 6 hours.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by RickyD

It’s all really bizarre.

There's some speculation that he was upset that his sister was hanging with the coloreds.

The sister was a mud shark. He killed her and her companions who were also black. I’d almost bet money the sick devil worshipping little psycho bastard was fuggin his sister and was jealous of her boyfriend.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 49 invisible), 2,288 guests, and 1,133 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,643
Posts18,493,327
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.