Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
In a related story, a coworker is crying. It seems his son married a DACA girl a couple years ago, and they have a kid together. DACA girl failed to reregister a few years ago, as (she claims) she was afraid that her registration might lead immigration to Uncles, Aunts, and cousins who are not legal.

DACA girl was well employed at a pharmacy. Until she got arrested for being illegal. She has lost her job pending results of immigration hearings, and is at risk of deportation.

Her husband's family is all boo-hoo, we are so abused.

Oh well, she should have reregistered, or got her butt back to where she was a legal citizen.

Last edited by Idaho_Shooter; 08/08/19.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jimy
Can you just imagine the filth and smell in those sh~t holes, go ahead and tell me they had FDA inspectors making sure all was fine. From the CEO and down, they all should go to prison.

I've stopped buying bulk bags of leg quarters to bbq.

Twice in the last 6 months, I've gotten a leg quarter with a yard of intestines and fecus attached to the cut of meat.

GAG

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Shortly after Katrina ripped New Orleans a new [bleep] a news person was interviewing residents in regards to what effect the storm had upon local churches! To quote the resident responding; “Us don’t know nuthin bout dem churches! We gets all us chicken from Popeyes!

Last edited by Sharpsman; 08/08/19.

Even birds know not to land downwind!
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I think I might email the stores where I shop and ask them if they buy chickens from this company

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Interesting,....ICE raids in area that's predominantly black on companies that's owned by the Koch brothers.

I wonder who came up with that idea?

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Interesting,....ICE raids in area that's predominantly black on companies that's owned by the Koch brothers.

I wonder who came up with that idea?

I don't think Koch Foods is a Koch Brothers company.

DF

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Koch Foods is not a Koch Brothers Industry, completely unrelated.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
okay

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by UPhiker
I didn't see anything about plant managers being arrested and hauled away. Until the company officers face charges, it won't stop.

Yep^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Keep in mind that the Koch family funds a lot of the Republican party so I wouldn't look for a SWAT team to storm their offices any time soon.

Chicken now, what's next?

Dairies?

Pork?

Eggs?

Lettuce and tomatoes?

Wait, I think I forgot......................................home construction.

As long as there is hard dirty labor available, and there are companies willing to maximize profits, and there is no EFFECTIVE method of providing unskilled and even skilled labor for the wages those companies wish to pay, and the American consumer demands cheap chicken, milk, pork ribs and such, we will have companies hiring cheap illegal labor.

At least that's been my experience for the last 55 years or so after having lived within a few miles of our southern border.

Hasn't changed yet..................might could be we should be blaming Congress as much as we are the illegals and the companies that hire them?

Geno

PS, not sure about the Koch brothers and their involvement in the chicken trade, but there's little doubt in my mind that "something" they're invested in makes a profit off the backs of illegal workers.

Last edited by Valsdad; 08/08/19. Reason: corrected their to they're before the grammar police get me

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Bill Chandler, executive director of the Mississippi Immigrant Rights Alliance, called the “terrible” raids “another effort to drive Latinos out of Mississippi,” and he blamed President Trump for fanning racism with his past incendiary comments about immigrants.

Lying ass moron.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some hotshot lawyer could call the United States an “attractive nuisance”.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 16bore

The best recourse would be for the plant to pay for the services of ICE and the cost of naturalization for the workers.

Great idea! That way they all can stay on welfare forever! I vote NO!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by RickyD

The best recourse would be for the plant to pay for the services of ICE and the cost of naturalization for the workers.

Uh, they were working. If they were legal, they would be working for more money.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by edapp
The real story here is what happens to the company?

I imagine at that scale the level of fraud to get these people on the payroll is quite organized and involved.

It's Mississippi, but in Iowa when this happened last about 10 years ago, the owner of the company, Aaron Rubashkin and his son's Sholom and Heshy, were initially charged with 9,311 counts of child labor law violation, but all charges were dropped the day before the trial. Hmmmm Later, financial misdeeds surfaced and Sholom was found guilty of bank fraud and went to prison until his sentence was commuted by Trump in 2017. More Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Uh, they were working. If they were legal, they would be working for more money.

Exactly.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

So, you own the company? If not, I'll bet they paid everyone about the same unlivable wage. The illegals just got better welfare than the Americans.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How’s that?

Someone working for peanuts and receiving assistance doesn’t bother me as much as someone unwilling to work getting benefits.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 53 invisible), 2,313 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,649
Posts18,493,368
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.