-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am so damn sick and tired of hearing about all the innocent little children who were crying because their father was rounded up in the ICE raids. Big deal........what part of the word illegal is it that the liberals don't get?

It's so simple that even a Democrat should be able to understand it.......come here legally, and you don't have to worry about ICE and being rounded up and sent back. Come here illegally, and you run the risk of being caught and sent back.

I'm starting to gag on all this chit that the liberal news media and the Democrat Party is feeding us about these poor little kids and their families. It's as bad as having to watch every other TV commercial showing a happy mixed race couple.....almost always a Negro man and a White woman. It does seem though, that even the libs get it that a White man doesn't want a Negro woman.

Now, to the Feds that are monitoring this site.......don't get your panties all in a wad, and put me on your list, I'm just as old White dude blowing off steam. I'm no threat to commit an act of violence. However, you can bet your sweet azz that I'm going to vote AGAINST any and all lying azz, gun grabbing, minority loving, ignorant Democrats.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 16bore
Being called “lazy and retarded” sure sounds like “Welcome to Idafornia”

Have you ever work with, for, or along side a Latino person? Know anyone of Latino descent? Ever hear about their upbringing? Childhood? Education?

I’m talking firsthand. Not google-fu or rumors.

What does being Latino have to do with being a criminal that violated a Federal Law.

Latino, moslem, black, white, matters not, what matters is whether they are criminals or not. Being here in the USA illegally is a criminal offense and should be treated as such, regardless of race.

100% correct. The next time you go 70 in a 55, just turn yourself in.

And if you can’t appreciate parents trying to give themselves and their kids a better chance, and taking a huge risk to do so...then sorry.

If seeing an 11 year old girl wheeping for her dad doesn’t bother you...then sorry.

I understand the phuqqin paperwork, you don’t have to explain.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by edapp
Originally Posted by Sako76
My understanding is the illegal employees give the company bogus SS#'s, the SS and FICA is collected and paid to the US Government to be put into the central fund, no liability on the company.

But this has to be somebody's true identity... not just a fake number.

I process my companies e-verify cases and if I fat finger a number the case will not pass. Everything must match... ssn, birth date, full legal name, drivers license # etc. So I am under the impression that every single employed illegal immigrant is also guilty of successful identity theft. Again I go back to my original question. This is widespread organized crime. And what are the consequences for the victims (millions?) of identity theft? What else are these immigrants doing with their false identities?

This part is really interesting. Millions of "fake" SSN's are being used, and those all pay at least FICA taxes. Pretty much all get a W2 sent to the IRS. Yet this all gets "magically" resolved without any problems at the IRS.

Isn't that interesting?

Wouldn't it be pretty easy to send an agent to the workplace of each suspect SSN to do a little one-on-one?

There's a bunch of money going into the government under FICA that will never have claims against it. Quite the racket. No wonder the government has been forthcoming with a way to resolve that....

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dutch
My understanding is the illegal employees give the company bogus SS#'s, the SS and FICA is collected and paid to the US Government to be put into the central fund, no liability on the company.

I process my companies e-verify cases and if I fat finger a number the case will not pass. Everything must match... ssn, birth date, full legal name, drivers license # etc. So I am under the impression that every single employed illegal immigrant is also guilty of successful identity theft. Again I go back to my original question. This is widespread organized crime. And what are the consequences for the victims (millions?) of identity theft? What else are these immigrants doing with their false identities?

This part is really interesting. Millions of "fake" SSN's are being used, and those all pay at least FICA taxes. Pretty much all get a W2 sent to the IRS. Yet this all gets "magically" resolved without any problems at the IRS.

Isn't that interesting?

Wouldn't it be pretty easy to send an agent to the workplace of each suspect SSN to do a little one-on-one?

There's a bunch of money going into the government under FICA that will never have claims against it. Quite the racket. No wonder the government has been forthcoming with a way to resolve that....

Yes, that’s true a little money in taxes goes to the government. I guess you haven’t read about the illegals claiming all their kids in Mexico and getting a refund. But from what I read the reap in welfare a lot more than they pay in. All compliments of the US taxpayers.
Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by nealglen37
Background checks to buy a gun, backgrounds check to see if you are legally able to work in this country.

What? And leave out a simple ID requirement to vote?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Rockymtnhigh
Originally Posted by kennyd
We are not talking about individual Latinos. I worked with and know many. Almost to T good workers ,friendly, and those slim things with that black hair are beautiful
What is wrong is more than can be handled coming in
I had to do e verify when work hired a payroll outfit, 2 IDs and a birth certificate, not a photo copy either, the real one

Yeah, I get what you're saying and that is a problem...Just wait until all the Muzzies are finished with this country if the government doesn't get this crap under control.... They breed like damn rabbid rabits, make even the Latinos look like slackers in that department....

They'll also rape every woman and girl they can get their hands on. England and Europe have found that out even though they are doing nothing and lying about it. They are totally worthless pukes with no sense of decency, morals or courage. And that's the white people.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Background checks to buy a gun, backgrounds check to see if you are legally able to work in this country.

That's racist!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
It was made public knowledge a few years ago the IRS doesn't notify any other govt agencies about incompatible tax ID reciepts, etc.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/09/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Have you ever work with, for, or along side a Latino person? Know anyone of Latino descent? Ever hear about their upbringing? Childhood? Education?

What does being Latino have to do with being a criminal that violated a Federal Law.

Latino, moslem, black, white, matters not, what matters is whether they are criminals or not. Being here in the USA illegally is a criminal offense and should be treated as such, regardless of race.

And if you can’t appreciate parents trying to give themselves and their kids a better chance, and taking a huge risk to do so...then sorry.

If seeing an 11 year old girl wheeping for her dad doesn’t bother you...then sorry.

Sounds like you are an open border type. Or at least support illegal aliens getting a free ride in America. How do you view MS13? Nice bunch of kids murdering kids?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

That's racist!

I am shocked!

Sorta.

Maybe.

Maybe not.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sounds like you are an open border type. Or at least support illegal aliens getting a free ride in America. How do you view MS13? Nice bunch of kids murdering kids?

Not even close. But I am a fan of those trying to better themselves and love my country.

MS13 raids are non existent. Workers in a chicken factory are low hanging fruit.

The free rides are enslavement by Libs for their own gain. Income taxes from illegals going in to never be returned and no need for ID to vote.

Slavery is alive and well, just a different form.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This sort of stuff needs to happen more frequently. As it stands now, there are really no consequences for employers or their illegal employees. This should have a nice deterrence effect.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Not even close. But I am a fan of those trying to better themselves and love my country.

MS13 raids are non existent. Workers in a chicken factory are low hanging fruit.

The free rides are enslavement by Libs for their own gain. Income taxes from illegals going in to never be returned and no need for ID to vote.

Slavery? Give me a fuggin break. You spout shidt like you have on this thread and deny being open borders?

Poor 11 year old kid, parents got arrested. hmmm How about 11 year old kid who's dad got arrested for knocking over gas station? Should that offender be released too? He was just trying to get ahead.

BTW your referral to everyone of latin american descent as a "latino" as if it's a singular block of folks is incredibly ignorant and if not racist, then certainly pushing the line.

Spare me on the income taxes they'll "not get back", lets talk about the money sent back home that never make it into the local economy, resulting in a net loss all the way around as far as revenue.

So MS13 are not targeted for enforcement? Should low hanging fruit not get picked?

MAGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Is Trump trying to lose the 2020 election? Making Latinos and Blacks and the biggest GOP donors mad in one raid.

Bb

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H

What about those who have been waiting for years, doing it the LEGAL way?

Sure, kids crying isn't fun. Maybe Poppi needs to quit acting like the law doesn't apply to him. Can I knock off your residence, maybe take some resources you'd like for YOUR kid's future?
That's what's going on, in case you haven't noticed. We are printing money and going broke in local areas to fund people who aren't supposed to be here.
If they were supposed to be here, no one would be crying.

Find out who they are and sponsor them....that's my FEELINGS on the matter.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Is Trump trying to lose the 2020 election? Making Latinos and Blacks and the biggest GOP donors mad in one raid.

Bb

They're pissed because they want unfettered theft.

[bleep] them.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Bb

Enforcing immigration law was one of the major planks on his platform that got him elected. I'd wager (highly) he'd lose more votes by NOT doing his job than he'll lose by doing it.

MAGA
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Dutch

Isn't that interesting?

Exactly, a few years ago I took a look at my credit report. It showed a couple years employment at an ag bean processing facility. But I never held such a job, even though the wages were recorded under my SS#.

It is interesting though, that those wages never have showed on my SS earnings statement. The IRS definitely knows who is who. Once again, why does ICE not have access to this information?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Bb

Enforcing immigration law was one of the major planks on his platform that got him elected. I'd wager (highly) he'd lose more votes by NOT doing his job than he'll lose by doing it.

Much is often lost in the writing. My post should be read with a bit of humor and sarcasm. There's a joke in there somewhere.

Bb

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
a Koch worker

???

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1badf350, 17CalFan, 1minute, 204guy, 1936M71, 72 invisible), 2,312 guests, and 1,375 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,683
Posts18,493,925
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.