Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by watch4bear
How many rapes have to occur before we cut off our dicks?

exactly!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As I said, if a panel of two doctors find probable cause to flag you under ERPA, they've got 30 days to bring proof before a judge.
If you got a better idea lets hear it. I'm pretty good at finding fault too, but I try to look for solutions.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
If you got a better idea lets hear it.

Every plan that involves innocent until proven guilty, is better than your plan of guilty until proven innocent.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by TBREW401
How else will background checks really work?
If all pertinet info is not available??

Background checks aren't intended to keep people from getting guns. They're to find of where all the guns are.

As long as someone is willing to break into your house and take your guns, a background check won't work. The gun grabbers know this. You should, too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
NO ON GUN CONTROL. It will not fix the problem. It will not control or stop the shootings we have. Why? Guns are a tool not a problem. The shooter is the problem. Not one traitor has gone to court, been indicted, seen a grand jury, or jail. Until the traitors are prosecuted, tried, and sentenced there is no rule of law in this country. There are laws against what the democrats are doing. These laws are being bent or forgotten when it is a democrat breaking them.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by srwshooter
Trump is talking about tightening the background check form. Including more questions about mental health. The worst thing i see could happen is anyone on meds could loose there gun rights and that would include a lot of veterans that are on meds.

I know some veterans who are on meds who don't need to have access to a gun......ir a knife, or anything else that would be capable of hurting someone.

Just saying.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
As I said, if a panel of two doctors find probable cause to flag you under ERPA, they've got 30 days to bring proof before a judge.
If you got a better idea lets hear it. I'm pretty good at finding fault too, but I try to look for solutions.
7mm

They will find the proof. We all need to wise up about the modern state of psychiatry in America, it will take the same path it did in the past:

There was systematic political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union,[1] based on the interpretation of political opposition or dissent as a psychiatric problem.[2] It was called "psychopathological mechanisms" of dissent.[3]

During the leadership of General Secretary Leonid Brezhnev, psychiatry was used to disable and remove from society political opponents ("dissidents") who openly expressed beliefs that contradicted the official dogma.[4][5] The term "philosophical intoxication", for instance, was widely applied to the mental disorders diagnosed when people disagreed with the country's Communist leaders and, by referring to the writings of the Founding Fathers of Marxism–Leninism—Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, and Vladimir Lenin—made them the target of criticism.[6]

Article 58-10 of the Stalin-era Criminal Code, "Anti-Soviet agitation", was to a considerable degree preserved in the new 1958 RSFSR Criminal Code as Article 70 "Anti-Soviet agitation and propaganda". In 1967, a weaker law, Article 190-1 "Dissemination of fabrications known to be false, which defame the Soviet political and social system", was added to the RSFSR Criminal Code. These laws were frequently applied in conjunction with the system of diagnosis for mental illness, developed by Academician Andrei Snezhnevsky. Together they established a framework within which non-standard beliefs could easily be defined as a criminal offence and the basis, subsequently, for a psychiatric diagnosis.[7]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
for the first year after being elected president, trump was alleged to be too mentally unstable to serve

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Shall not be infringed is clear and simple. If the govt ever gets to decide who gets to do or own something. It will only be them eventually. Whether or not someone else thinks you are crazy is not a reason for depriving someone of their rights. Hell I think almost all democrats are crazy.

IC B3

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (117LBS, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 3,086 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,967
Posts18,499,261
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.