Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by djs

Or, maybe it was Donald Trump. A "“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

A decade ago, the Donald said Epstein was "a terrific guy"; now maybe, not so much.

“Donald Trump never flirted with me,” Giuffre said.

Other than that, You Nailed It!

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Fireball2
He musta tripped in 'is cell and go caught up in the bedsheets or sumpthin'.

His clothing and bed sheets were paper due to his being on suicide watch. There was nothing in there that anyone could kill themselves with.

Yes, exactly

No shoe laces.

I think I read that at the first attempt , there were " thumb prints" around his neck.

LOL ! You think 😜

Last edited by chlinstructor; 08/10/19.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This thing is deeper than deep....

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by djs

Or, maybe it was Donald Trump. A "“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

A decade ago, the Donald said Epstein was "a terrific guy"; now maybe, not so much.

“Donald Trump never flirted with me,” Giuffre said.

Other than that, You Nailed It!

His initials aren't Dumb Jack Schiett for nothing. He thinks Trump was in on the McDougal and Vince Foster and John Rolls deals.

Why do you think hes a dim o crap.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/10/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

DJS

Another anti gun gun, anti hunting dum [bleep] pedo troll DJS

Trump kicked Epstein out of his resort 20 years ago for his pedo
behavior while the Dems continued to visit his island in the Bahamas to engage in sex with children

Originally Posted by djs

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Metropolitan Correctional Center is most likely accredited by the ACA. The inmate would initially be placed in a cell wearing a suicide smock.

The cell would contain nothing that could be tied off to. Even the screen over the bars has to be of a type it is difficult to lace into.

Two types of watch, constant and close. In constant an officer is looking at him continuously. In close watch the officer looks at him at staggered intervals of no more than 15 minutes.

All he has is that smock and maybe a suicide blanket. You will not turn these into a rope unless you are left alone for an very long time.

Now, in that cell will be a poly-form bed of some kind. On that bed there are rings or bars to attach restraints to. I have seen inmates, after the doctor allowed items like regular clothes, tie off to one side and lay over the other choking themselves out.

Last edited by Armednfree; 08/10/19.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Kind of makes one wonder how much the clinton's gardeners know.

I suppose if they suicide we will be able to guess.

They probably know if she shaves or not.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Barr wants to know what shill took him off sewer watch and why.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Kind of makes one wonder how much the clinton's gardeners know.

I suppose if they suicide we will be able to guess.

They probably know if she shaves or not.

That is an unneeded and disgusting visual!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Montgomery county jail suicide watch
In the tower video monitor from in cell camera.
Seperate log entry every 15 mins for them on what they are doing.
Roving deputy makes checks every 15 mins
Real PITA monitoring em
1st update at briefings is if anyone has been put on suicide watch.
Then everyone dreds to find out if assigned to that pod.

Inmate in suicide smock made of pressed paper/ cloth
Pressed cloth blanket and mattress.
Fed paper bag meals. No wrapped or encased food items.
Styrofoam cup to drink from their sink.
Roving deputy has to watch em eat meal till done and get the garbage.
Fed seperate time from all others
Given toliet paper by roving deputies as needed.
Showering guarded by same sex deputy at entrance and watched by tower vid monitor.

And this guy kills himself in a fed prison????

What a crock of schitt to be believed............

Also in articles it says his status was downgraded off suicide watch
even though "he tried it" several weeks earlier????

Who approved that and based on who,s decision.

Last edited by renegade50; 08/11/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jeffry's dead

So they said

Hurrah hurrah

That's one less Ped

Burma Shave

(Copied from a picture of signs posted by a G.I. in Korea when Stalin died in 1953)

What fresh Hell is this?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
One loose end that they never tie up is what exactly happened a few weeks ago. Did he attempt suicide or did someone attack him? What we never hear is what Epstein reported about what happened. Seems like that would be significant. Did he say someone attacked him? Did he refuse to talk about it? Did he imply that he attempted suicide? Nothing. We get zero info on that, as if no one bothered to ask.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Everyone pretty much saw this coming.

So, where does that lead?

1) The principles (cloud people) are brazen enough to believe they can get away with this w/o consequence.

2) Desperate enough. Get rid of the evidence, consequences be damned.

OR

3) The White Hats are involved - fake suicide and the package of info is safe.

I'll take #3 for a 17000.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by mart
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by mart
Having worked in correctional departments in two different states I can pretty much assure you that a high profile prisoner, especially with a prior suicide "attempt" would be on very strict suicide protocols. Under camera 24/7, safety cell, suicide gown and blanket, no belts, sheets, soft blankets, socks, underwear, or anything that might be used to injure one's self. And they could be even be f[/b]on 5 minute cumulative observations, meaning someone has to physically put eyes on the prisoner every 5 minutes and make a note of it in shift log. Epstein didn't off himself. I am sure of that beyond any shadow of a doubt, regardless of what the ME report and prison reports will bear out.

An informed post, thank you. Some are now saying that he was not on suicide watch, is that feasible?

mike r

Absolutely not. In the three prisons I've worked in, a case like this would have treated with the highest level of security. Every measure and then some would have been taken to assure his safety. As I said I am sure beyond any shadow of a doubt he did not commit suicide. [b]This smacks of corruption to the highest levels in that facility and the state for that matter.

Unless he is not dead.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
They have so much power it doesn't matter to them if we know. They can stick it in our face and tell us to FO, and it isn't the Clinton's, either. It's their handlers.

This.

I have been waiting to read all the pages here before I said similar.

Many here are calling this Arkancide, or the long arm of the Clintons, etc.

This was not the work of the Clintons, Bill Clinton is small potatoes when it comes to who and what are involved in this.

Those responsible for this go much, much higher than Bill Clinton, or a couple of US politicians.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I wonder why Trump's DOJ didn't do a good job of protecting a witness that could be harmful to his chief adversary.

No worries, Trump’s FBI will get to the bottom of this.
Bwahahahaha.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22
Something to consider.......................

https://twitter.com/RodSneaky/status/1160197053345128448?s=20

I like it.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I think Steve4102 is right. I heard the news and had to but today's NY Post, the conservative tabloid newspaper, to read what they had to say.

According to Lewis Kasman, a mob accountant and friend of the late John Gotti, the jail where Epstein was held was a nest of corruption, and you can get anything you want if you have the money. Kasman said "If he killed himself, someone had to have helped him. There are cameras going 24/7, and they're watching 24/7. "

According to The Post, suicide is rare at the jail, and there has only been one suicide in the last 21 years. A former inmate said that guards "monitored us like lab rats".

So who pulled the strings and had Epstein wacked? I bet they never find out, and simply fire a couple of guards for sloppy work.

NRA Endowment Life Member, G.O.A supporter
Page 12 of 18 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1936M71, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 1Longbow, 70 invisible), 2,350 guests, and 1,461 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,682
Posts18,493,903
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.