Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Originally Posted by JoeBob

I don’t disagree. That’s the point. Trump is supposed to get rid of a deep state that has been entrenched for at least 75 years in a little more than two and when he doesn’t, he is a dud or complicit?

Try 1895 when J.P. Morgan formed a syndicate to sell U.S. Gold Bonds. That followed in 1913 by the 16th amendment and the Federal Reserve Act.

Follow the money, not that the money is the end objective. Money is simply a tool used to achieve the true objective, power. The desire for power is based on nothing more than ego.

I didn't realize bankers and financiers were nefarious people. I assumed they are all on our side.

Huh. How weird.

LOL

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I don’t disagree. That’s the point. Trump is supposed to get rid of a deep state that has been entrenched for at least 75 years in a little more than two and when he doesn’t, he is a dud or complicit?

Try 1895 when J.P. Morgan formed a syndicate to sell U.S. Gold Bonds. That followed in 1913 by the 16th amendment and the Federal Reserve Act.

Follow the money, not that the money is the end objective. Money is simply a tool used to achieve the true objective, power. The desire for power is based on nothing more than ego.

I didn't realize bankers and financiers were nefarious people. I assumed they are all on our side.

Huh. How weird.
I hope you're joking. Read The Creature From Jekyll Island.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Huh. How weird.
I hope you're joking. Read The Creature From Jekyll Island.

I was. I started a thread about bankers a week ago and it was a big yawn here. Most of the people that remembered what bankers did to this country have died, and apparently few are learning about it in th last few decades.

We would do well to study history and remember.

LOL
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
That's what I figured.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It makes me wonder if there were any young girls on Little Saint James island when he first got arrested. If so what happened to them. It seems to me a guy like that would have some sort of contingency plan for that.

Last edited by Armednfree; 08/11/19.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Try 1895 when J.P. Morgan formed a syndicate to sell U.S. Gold Bonds. That followed in 1913 by the 16th amendment and the Federal Reserve Act. Follow the money, not that the money is the end objective. Money is simply a tool used to achieve the true objective, power. The desire for power is based on nothing more than ego.
Our freedom to own firearms isn't nearly as important to freedom as the right to own and contract in real money (precious metal). This right was taken away in 1933 and apparently passed muster in the courts. Now the Federal Reserve which isn't Federal at all has a strangle hold on us. I don't understand how this is legal or how someone wasn't hung for treason when it was discovered that the Federal Reserve had issued 3 times the gold certificates over the amount of gold available to redeem them. Now all we have to trade and contract with is debt owed to the big banks. It will not end well.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
Try 1895 when J.P. Morgan formed a syndicate to sell U.S. Gold Bonds. That followed in 1913 by the 16th amendment and the Federal Reserve Act. Follow the money, not that the money is the end objective. Money is simply a tool used to achieve the true objective, power. The desire for power is based on nothing more than ego.
Our freedom to own firearms isn't nearly as important to freedom as the right to own and contract in real money (precious metal). This right was taken away in 1933 and apparently passed muster in the courts. Now the Federal Reserve which isn't Federal at all has a strangle hold on us. I don't understand how this is legal or how someone wasn't hung for treason when it was discovered that the Federal Reserve had issued 3 times the gold certificates over the amount of gold available to redeem them. Now all we have to trade and contract with is debt owed to the big banks. It will not end well.

Well said. Except, without a real and functional Second Amendment, the Bill of Rights becomes the Bill of Suggestions.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Well said. Except, without a real and functional Second Amendment, the Bill of Rights becomes the Bill of Suggestions.

More like "The Bill of Hell No You Can't!"

LOL
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Time for another tragedy to make this all go away. What'll it be this time? Shooting? Explosion? Mass drowning?

Funny. I told the wife this very thing this morning. I wouldn't go anywhere crowded for a couple days. They need to cycle this story off the front page.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The article is moot, as Epstein was NOT on suicide watch.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102

The same day it came out that he was cooperating so as to get a reduced sentence, he was taken off suicide watch. Convenient.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

From what I've read, even after people are taken off of suicide watch there's a "No sheets, no sharps" policy.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

The same day it came out that he was cooperating so as to get a reduced sentence, he was taken off suicide watch. Convenient.

There are no coincidences.

That said, he was still Not on SW, so the parameters required for SW were not in place, making the article moot.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sigh.

This story has forever been buried, forever consigned to the "Whackadoodle Conspiracy Theory" pile. frown

I am not optimistic about our freedom.

Politics is War by Other Means
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

That said, he was still Not on SW, so the parameters required for SW were not in place, making the article moot.

At least you’re consistent with your a s s holery.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kroo88

At least you’re consistent with your a s s holery.

Really you'd have to know when he was removed from that status, or what level he was actually on. If he was on a constant watch in my experience it is most often stepped down to a close watch.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The Medical Examiner completed the autopsy today, but declined to announce their determination. They are putting it off until later. Probably until the Clinton Machine has signed off on it, so no one else connected to the thing turns up dead.

They allowed a private doctor, Michael (((Baden))), to observe.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
I can't imagine being the right hand man (woman) for Epstein and reading the date of your death..

https://twitter.com/Imaginer77/status/1160635067091128321

Page 14 of 18 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (17CalFan, 160user, 1badf350, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,702
Posts18,494,272
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.