Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
#1, Ive never been a conspiracy theory adherent.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Odd man out. #3.

YouTube video showing the huge difference in ears between Epstein and the corpse.

[Linked Image]

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
#2. I think his whole operation was set up as a "honey pot" to entrap and influence world movers and shakers.
Now that he's been exposed, he's a liability rather than an asset.
The Deep State ran him and they eliminated him.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
if we can't be sure he died, or died without help, can we really even be sure he lived. Maybe he was entirely a Deep State fabrication from the get go? But either way, now that he is gone anyone can make up anything and ascribe it to him. Talk about a perfect set up!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
if we can't be sure he died, or died without help, can we really even be sure he lived. Maybe he was entirely a Deep State fabrication from the get go? But either way, now that he is gone anyone can make up anything and ascribe it to him. Talk about a perfect set up!

Psssst, Crack is bad for your health.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Do you think Hillary had some of them young girls too, or just Bill?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Oh, of course!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oh, of course!

Yeah, me too.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think #1 is still most likely, but #2 wouldn't surprise me. Certainly it's suspicious.

If this is all just controlled by evil geniuses (joos no doubt), why did they arrest him in the first place? If he was gonnna escape, why not just stick with his beating the rap in 2008 or whatever? If he needed to be dead, why go through this publicity? Having him get arrested and then faking a death and then putting him in witness protection seems like the dumbest way around the barn and what would be the point of that? Just because it's fun to screw with all the woke genius internet detectives but fool the stupid pleb masses? Anyone know for sure?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by super T
To me, it looks like a suicide that was deliberately allowed to happen. Was someone paid to look the other way or was it just outrageous incompetence? We will likely never know.

The outrageous incompetence might simply have been an understaffed prison that would have required staff to work a lot of overtime if they were to keep him on suicide watch and monitor him 24/7. It wouldn't surprise if he was taken off of suicide watch due to a lack of adequate staffing.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Squidge
To me, it looks like a suicide that was deliberately allowed to happen. Was someone paid to look the other way or was it just outrageous incompetence? We will likely never know.

The outrageous incompetence might simply have been an understaffed prison that would have required staff to work a lot of overtime if they were to keep him on suicide watch and monitor him 24/7. It wouldn't surprise if he was taken off of suicide watch due to a lack of adequate staffing.

Wouldn’t surprise me if that is what the excuse will be, but to be the actual reason, no way in hell.
Was everyone in that system under SW removed at the same time do to budget constraints, or just the one with the ability to take down big timers like Clinton and Prince Andrew?

Last edited by steve4102; 08/11/19.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by steve4102

Wouldn’t surprise me if that is what the excuse will be, but to be the actual reason, no way in hell.

Why not? Prison staffs and budgets seem to be slashed in every corner of the country.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Won't surprise me at all too if that is the excuse given.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

Why not? Prison staffs and budgets seem to be slashed in every corner of the country.

Got actual prison budgets and funding to support this, or are you just regurgitating ?

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
[quote=The_Real_Hawkeye]90% probability he was murdered by the pedophile, deep state, establishment.

9.9% probability he's getting plastic surgery and relocation in Israel.

0.1% probability he committed suicide while the CCTV was malfunctioning and the guards, for some reason, had left the area, and he ingeniously found something with which to kill himself in a room designed to make that impossible.

Those numbers seem about right but I would flip options 2 and 3!

Last edited by elkcountry; 08/11/19.

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

498 members (22kHornet, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 50 invisible), 1,715 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,099
Posts18,522,287
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.