Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I'm betting that some guards got a choice of taking a bundle to be look away or seeing their families in grave danger.

One way or the other, clearly, Trump got to them.

GB1

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C

I vote for Leonardo DiCaprio to play Epstein in a movie directed by Martin Scorsese.

All things are always on the move simultaneously. - W.S. Churchill
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ClearAirTurbulence

I vote for Leonardo DiCaprio to play Epstein in a movie directed by Martin Scorsese.

Why when a turd in a bucket of piss would more accurately portray the character.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102
1) Dead, by suicide

5) Other ( please explain)

Just the latest person to learn the hard way its far more dangerous being a friend of the Clintons than an enemy of the Clintons.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
I'm betting that some guards got a choice of taking a bundle to be look away or seeing their families in grave danger.

The typical liberal fuqktard response.

Anything positive happens at any point in time... "Thanks Obama!"

Anything negative happens since the beginning of time... "Trump did it!"

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Why, when Trump did this one?

Bill and Hill don't have the pull for this anymore.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
X
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
X

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

With LeRoy Beans in the starring role of Epstein.

LOL
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I would say #2 but I am afraid that the same would happen to me.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2

With LeRoy Beans in the starring role of Epstein.

Too late. I already said that.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

You're too stupid to learn. Keep running your mouth and hoping, just like Jell0. He at least had enough pride to run and hide.

You, however, have no pride. It doesn't matter to you how often you see that you are wrong, you're going to keep babbling away and smoking your witch dr bong.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

See my tag line below.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Nothing is clear in that pea brain of yours.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You're too stupid to learn. Keep running your mouth and hoping, just like Jell0. He at least had enough pride to run and hide.

You, however, have no pride. It doesn't matter to you how often you see that you are wrong, you're going to keep babbling away and smoking your witch dr bong.

In other words, you are going to keep making things up what can't possibly be true. But why not? Meanwhile, Trump is already on record with noticing all of Epstein's young girls.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by ironbender
https://www.foxnews.com/us/theres-n...ed-himself-a-former-nyc-jail-inmate-says

The following account is from a former inmate of the Metropolitan Correction Center in lower Manhattan, where Jeffrey Epstein was found unresponsive Saturday, and declared dead at a hospital of an apparent suicide. The ex-convict, who spoke to The Post’s Brad Hamilton and Bruce Golding on the condition of anonymity, spent several months in the 9 South special housing unit for high-profile prisoners awaiting trial — like Epstein.

There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.

When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.

The clothing they give you is a jump-in uniform. Everything is a dark brown color.

Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.

They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.

1. He was NOT on suicide watch. He was taken off the week before. THAT needs to be addressed
2. He did not hang himself. He stuck one of his socks down his throat. Frankly, I don't know how anyone can overcome the gag reflex.

Maybe ask Leroy for some clarity on that.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

In other words, you are going to keep making things up what can't possibly be true. But why not? Meanwhile, Trump is already on record with noticing all of Epstein's young girls.

You want some truth, LaRoy?
Ok, your corksucking bud Holder sure place a real winner there as head warden.
Here's some truth, you can save $2500 a year on health ins. and keep your dr.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, I thought CIA and or Mossad spirited him away for plastic surgery and a new life but something just hit me.

Youse guys know how the MSM is saying the conspiracy theorists are blowing things up? Well, what did the Trumpster say about this and the Clinton's?

This makes me say, "Hummmmmm".

Is Trump starting another leak in the dam that will become a river and is getting John Q clued in to coming attractions,

or is he privy to Mil Intel that has been on this like stink on crap and already has the evidence on Eppys death?

BTW, if it's the latter, Eppy is history.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/12/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

You want some truth, LaRoy?
Ok, your corksucking bud Holder sure place a real winner there as head warden.
Here's some truth, you can save $2500 a year on health ins. and keep your dr.

You really can't do any better than a non sequitur fallacy? When you run out of rational thoughts on the subject at hand and the battle is lost, I guess that's all that is left.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by ironbender
https://www.foxnews.com/us/theres-n...ed-himself-a-former-nyc-jail-inmate-says

The following account is from a former inmate of the Metropolitan Correction Center in lower Manhattan, where Jeffrey Epstein was found unresponsive Saturday, and declared dead at a hospital of an apparent suicide. The ex-convict, who spoke to The Post’s Brad Hamilton and Bruce Golding on the condition of anonymity, spent several months in the 9 South special housing unit for high-profile prisoners awaiting trial — like Epstein.

There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

Between the floor and the ceiling is like eight or nine feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen.

When you’re on suicide watch, they put you in this white smock, a straight jacket. They know a person cannot be injurious to themselves.

The clothing they give you is a jump-in uniform. Everything is a dark brown color.

Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.

They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.

1. He was NOT on suicide watch. He was taken off the week before. THAT needs to be addressed
2. He did not hang himself. He stuck one of his socks down his throat. Frankly, I don't know how anyone can overcome the gag reflex.

Probably helps to have a foot pushing the sock.

Truth

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 1936M71, 219DW, 260Remguy, 57 invisible), 1,756 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,109
Posts18,522,761
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.