Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The Children of Oedipus

It's about the Boomer generation as seen through the eyes of the Alt-Right.

Pretty interesting, actually.

https://radixjournal.com/2013/11/2013-11-5-the-children-of-oedipus/

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Bristoe, I'm guessing that your dog looks at you on occasion and asks, "WTF is wrong with him?"

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
*bump*,.....for some insight into the younger generations.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Must be a good article - their video has already been pulled by Youtube!

Politics is War by Other Means
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Tyrone

It's a couple of years old. Youtube has been taking every political commentary down except Communist for quite a while.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It's a couple of years old. Youtube has been taking every political commentary down except Communist for quite a while.

But you continue to support their Kool-Aid stand.

Swifty
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by Bristoe

But you continue to support their Kool-Aid stand.

In what way?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Put a youtube ad blocking extension on your browser and you aren't supporting anything youtube.

Politics is War by Other Means
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Without You tube some people wouldn't know from where to obtain their moral and political convictions.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
You are a smart man, figure it out.

Swifty
IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The article isn't from youtube. It's from a site that's pretty much the polar opposite of youtube.

I'm sure there'll be some bitching about that, too.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Yeah, that was the first thing I noticed, too.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Actually, the linked article isn't all that controversial. It gives a viewpoint on the nature of a generation. But what it says isn't particularly radical. I don't know what the youtube video was.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Radix is run by closeted Aryans. Whatever they say, take it with a bag of pure white salt.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Radix is run by closeted Aryans. Whatever they say, take it with a bag of pure white salt.

That's what the left says, too. From what I've seen of the site, it covers a multitude of topics. Right politics is a part of it. But many people contribute to it,..so there's a spectrum of opinion,...much like is found on the Unz Review.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
OMG..... Isn't ironic, don't you think, a little toooo ironic, like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you've already paid.....

I'm a hero to closeted Aryans..... grin

We want to rule not only because we want actual power to get ourselves out of the present situation, but because we know that the “leave us alone” idea, which was behind the White flight phenomenon, is precisely what has led us to our current dispossession. Baby Boomers wanted to be “left alone,” so they fled to even further suburbs, moving further and further away from their own responsibilities.

I have long since established a little "Island of Whiteness' in my hood, the first snowflake of an impending blizzard cool

Yo Bristoe, quit shirking your responsibility, there's a house down the street that's fer sale, I anxiously await your arrival...... wink

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
OMG..... Isn't ironic, don't you think, a little toooo ironic, like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you've already paid.....

I'm a hero to closeted Aryans..... grin

We want to rule not only because we want actual power to get ourselves out of the present situation, but because we know that the “leave us alone” idea, which was behind the White flight phenomenon, is precisely what has led us to our current dispossession. Baby Boomers wanted to be “left alone,” so they fled to even further suburbs, moving further and further away from their own responsibilities.

I have long since established a little "Island of Whiteness' in my hood, the first snowflake of an impending blizzard cool

Yo Bristoe, quit shirking your responsibility there's a house down the street that's fer sale, I anxiously await your arrival...... wink

I didn't write the article and I don't necessarily agree with everything in the article. I linked it for Jim Conrad because he often feels like he has a bone to pick with the Boomer generation,...so I gave it to him so he would have some more material to work with.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I thought he might find it interesting that, concerning the Boomer generation, he has some kindred spirits in the Alt-Right.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I didn't write the article and I don't necessarily agree with everything in the article. I linked it for Jim Conrad because he often feels like he has a bone to pick with the Boomer generation,...so I gave it to him so he would have some more material to work with.

Just as well, almost every successful former student I've had (which is lots 'cause I teach academically bright kids, almost all of whom have actively involved parents, which explains how well their kids do in school) have "White flighted" out of the 'Hood, and yer buddies prob'ly wouldn't call them "White".

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I stopped arguing with youngsters who want to blame the condition of the world on the Boomer generation.

From my perspective, the situation the country is in today is the result of a progression that's existed through many generations.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 61 invisible), 2,684 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,154
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.