Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Epstein has photos and videos of untold numbers of people in high places that nobody will ever know about.

The only thing the people will realize from it is,...the American government will continue to enact policies that runs the country into the ground,.....and nobody will understand why.

Bingo!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by szihn
The FBI investigates?

That would be like the Gestapo investigating immoral activities of the SS.

Same agenda.........same goals = cover-up and just a little while ago.......same people ...........not an investigation.

This cover up has been orchestrated by the DOJ, no doubt. The FBI and AJ won't find evidence involving the usual suspects and will now slow-walk it all, saying since Epstein's dead there is no reason for a rush to justice in this case. Lethargy will now set in, since they've swept the property clean.

If the AJ backs off, and I suspect he will, I'll call it a case of Epstein-Barr Syndrome. Our justice system is infected from the bottom to the top.

Press conference, demand investigations, phony outrage, questions need to be answered, press conference, phony outrage, drop a few declass crumbs now and then, press conference, all the while obstructing and covering up waiting for the day that Trump is no longer in office so they can officially relax, have a drink and a Cuban Cigar and celebrate a job well done.

And you think Trump has clean hands in all of this??

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bgold
The FBI investigates?

Same agenda.........same goals = cover-up and just a little while ago.......same people ...........not an investigation.

This cover up has been orchestrated by the DOJ, no doubt. The FBI and AJ won't find evidence involving the usual suspects and will now slow-walk it all, saying since Epstein's dead there is no reason for a rush to justice in this case. Lethargy will now set in, since they've swept the property clean.

If the AJ backs off, and I suspect he will, I'll call it a case of Epstein-Barr Syndrome. Our justice system is infected from the bottom to the top.

Press conference, demand investigations, phony outrage, questions need to be answered, press conference, phony outrage, drop a few declass crumbs now and then, press conference, all the while obstructing and covering up waiting for the day that Trump is no longer in office so they can officially relax, have a drink and a Cuban Cigar and celebrate a job well done.

Yes. There is no way in HELL, the left would give him a pass, thus far. Epstein was a darling of the left.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's funny that anybody on here would think that the FBI serves ANY legit purpose as in SERVING the people of the USA. They are, were and always have been tools who just pretty much swoop in after locals do the work and take the credit-at best. At worst they do stuff like Waco and Ruby Ridge. There may be good agents within the org but as a whole it needed to never exist in the first place. Going clear back to the first director they were blackmail artists. Like much of the Federal .gov we'd be much better off if they were dismantled and gone. Thinking they are doing ANYTHING positive is counterproductive to our interests as American citizens.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is further simply astonishing that any thinking person could do anything but look towards the government and its owners in the wake of three shootings nearly simultaneously then this suicide. Then you have retards like Lvmike talking about "Occham's Razor" and the like.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bgold
The FBI investigates?

Who the f u c k are you?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I've never taken Trump for a Pedo. Clinton sure, Biden, you bet.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why do you care who I am?

Don't think Trump is a pedo myself. But I do think there is more to the Epstein story than that.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
It's funny that anybody on here would think that the FBI serves ANY legit purpose as in SERVING the people of the USA. They are, were and always have been tools who just pretty much swoop in after locals do the work and take the credit-at best. At worst they do stuff like Waco and Ruby Ridge. There may be good agents within the org but as a whole it needed to never exist in the first place. Going clear back to the first director they were blackmail artists. Like much of the Federal .gov we'd be much better off if they were dismantled and gone. Thinking they are doing ANYTHING positive is counterproductive to our interests as American citizens.

Exactly right.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

465 members (2500HD, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 219 Wasp, 260madman, 48 invisible), 2,165 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,267
Posts18,504,938
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.