Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Montana, extreme weather? WTF it's clear calm and 58F!

Report back in February.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
GB4

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Salmonella

You now have grown kids and a wife that refuses to leave them because of your political beliefs.
If you divorce the wife and move to your desired free state, the alimony will destroy you and you are crushed financially .
That's why.

I think leaving a place JUST because of your political beliefs is nonsense. Now if said political climate PREVENTS you from exercising your political or anything else, then it is time to go or give in. That said, if your wife threatens divorce as a weapon, I have to tell you, I would have huge issues with that kind of threat. My wife for example, refuses to go to say, Montana because of the extreme weather and the fact she still has a family here in Florida (My folks are gone as of last year, but I also have lots of family in Florida), but let there be no mistake (and a lot of you here either know or know of my wife), if she were to every pull the "D" card because I wanted to move, let's just say it's kinda like combat, in that nobody ever knows how he'll react, but I'm here to tell you, that's one bell that if she chooses to ring, cannot be un-rung...

I have a beautiful loving wife, nobody on this earth will care for me like she does....she has supported my frivolous, budget busting hunting and fishing but....she just absolutely refuses to leave her family and move to a place where she knows no one...it's the line in the sand.

Proud NRA Life Member
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I guess I'll say it............ I worked for a large oil company for almost 30 years and it provided me with an excellent source of income and benefits to care for my wife and family. The downside was that on occasion, you were asked to move to another part of the country.

Each of the four times that happened, my wife packed up and we joyfully moved our family. She is a very lovely lady also, and I'm glad that I found her and not someone who is tied to her family more than to our family. Our three kids are grown and married with families of their own, but my wife and I are still a family together.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
we have 4 walmart supercenters, not sure how many Billings has

I never have any problem with firearms or ammo purchases. Just have to yell a little bit or go get the old lady working in towels/linens.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I love the smell of freedom in the morning.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I love the smell of freedom in the morning.

Will it still smell good when you decide to stay home and help elect an anti-gun demo POS?

Just curious.........

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't stay home junior, and I sure as hell do my homework grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BayouRover
I guess I'll say it............ I worked for a large oil company for almost 30 years and it provided me with an excellent source of income and benefits to care for my wife and family. The downside was that on occasion, you were asked to move to another part of the country.

Each of the four times that happened, my wife packed up and we joyfully moved our family. She is a very lovely lady also, and I'm glad that I found her and not someone who is tied to her family more than to our family. Our three kids are grown and married with families of their own, but my wife and I are still a family together.

Well said. Mine too. Our family is prioritized over hers, mine, and whatever. Me, her and the kids have made several 2000 mile moves for work. I got damn lucky, but didn't marry her by accident. smile

Back to the topic at hand, who could've believed all things firearm would have gotten so bad, even in Cali? Don't for one second believe it'll stop there.

MAGA
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Report back in February.

What do you mean? It'll be cool as ice.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I don't stay home junior, and I sure as hell do my homework grin

laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Report back in February.

What do you mean? It'll be cool as ice.

Maybe even cooler than that.......... grin

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by 3dtestify
We’re out as of next year once my wife retires. The only thing the leftist politicians here want from me is my hard earned tax dollars to spend on programs for illegal aliens! We have become cultural refugees from the state we were born and raised in!

Try not to turn wherever you go into CA.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As conservatives from the agricultural region of the Central Valley, our voices and values are now outnumbered by the liberal minded metropolitan populations and ignored by the leftist politicians. We have two children and our first granddaughter awaiting us in the free state of Oklahoma. We’re counting the days!

Last edited by 3dtestify; 08/15/19.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

261 members (14idaho, 2500HD, 16penny, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 42 invisible), 2,078 guests, and 1,189 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,992
Posts18,481,109
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.