-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Normally I am not much interested in the outcomes and details of such scandals and investigations, but this one is different for some reason and I do hope that EVERY last detail about those miscreants and their various misdeeds is broadcast - especially if it is true that Epstein was killed. The matter of Roberts very odd performance is a factor in this instance.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Pat85
Everyone here kept asking the question. Who has dirt on Roberts.

!

His ruling was/is PURE BS - roberts needs gone -now- !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by boatammo
Roberts is a snake!!!!!

You're right. He's disgusting.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by stevelyn
In 2010, according to Epstein's little black book. Only two years later, Supreme Court Justice John Roberts surprised everyone with his ruling on Obamacare.

One wonders if he is the same John Roberts (It doesn't identify him beyond the name).

Not an uncommon name, but generally only powerfully placed people (such as in government) got a ride.

Since he's all over the place and rendered some idiotic rulings (Zerocare in particular), he either has no code or someone has dirt on him. A big ol' ugly skeleton in one's closet like going to Epstein's pedo island would be enough for someone holding a dirty book of secrets to buy any ruling they wanted. Given that Roberts had to perform legal acrobatics on Zerocare that defied physics to make it fly, it wouldn't surprise me if he was coerced based on past behavior.

I would love to see the Bush name come up on that list......any of those fahqers.
Wasn't it the George W. Bush White House that directed Acosta not to prosecute Epstein?

I don't know off-hand. I'd have to look up the dates on that. Either way, the decision not to prosecute HAD to come from a high level of govt or a monied-up puppet master of the govt.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by 16bore
Simply amazing that the rule of the entire world boils down to getting laid.

Been that way more or less since the beginning, with Adam and Eve and their little situation in the garden.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m always amazed at how even the most rich and powerful are willing to risk everything for a piece of ass. I ain’t rich or powerful but there isn’t anything that would cause me to break my vows and ruin my reputation over, especially over a piece of strange. It’s incredible that guys are really really that stupid. I hope they catch every slimy little worm that can only get laid because somebody else is paying for it.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by hookeye
Just another perk to fuggin older women.
Not against the law.

Plus they are grateful as hell.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
In 2010, according to Epstein's little black book. Only two years later, Supreme Court Justice John Roberts surprised everyone with his ruling on Obamacare.

One wonders if he is the same John Roberts (It doesn't identify him beyond the name).

Not an uncommon name, but generally only powerfully placed people (such as in government) got a ride.

Source? If true, then there's the answer...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Roberts needs to resign effective immediately!

Politics is War by Other Means
K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K

I saw this mentioned at the end of the DailyMail article about Gates flying with Epstein. Has it been reported anywhere else?

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Acosta is quoted as saying the reason he let the original deal with epstein stand is that the feds said he was an informant for the feds. With a guy like epstein having connections to many rich and powerful people, blackmail by epstein, the feds (if he was indeed an informant) or associates of epstein is almost assuredly happening. If the cheif justice is the same John Roberts, then, wow.

At this point I have become completely convinced that corruption has reached the level way past any hope of return to justice.

Think of it. Not one high level banker, politician or aides, clergy or any other muckty muck has gone to prison for any crime over the last dozen years. Only the regular folks with no status have been charged.

We only think we have equality and justice for all. The reality we see is an illusion.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There have been way too many weird coincidences, unusual death circumstances and exposed corruptions over the recent years to not become skeptical of the propaganda. It is like watching a real life version of the "Bourne conspiracy" or reading a Tom Clancy novel.

What a twisted mess.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Diesel

Think of it. Not one high level banker, politician or aides, clergy or any other muckty muck has gone to prison for any crime over the last dozen years. Only the regular folks with no status have been charged.

We only think we have equality and justice for all. The reality we see is an illusion.

That's not going to change, regardless of who wins 2020.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by kroo88

I saw this mentioned at the end of the DailyMail article about Gates flying with Epstein. Has it been reported anywhere else?

TrueNews was discussing it extensively yesterday.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Acosta is quoted as saying the reason he let the original deal with epstein stand is that the feds said he was an informant for the feds..

This is false. The reason given to Acosta was that Epstein "belonged to intelligence." This could mean US intelligence, or (and far more likely) the intelligence agency of an ally.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Dunno about that.

Most of Illinois' living ex governors are in prison.

"Chances Will Be Taken"

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Heard that the Lolita Island flight log is being stored with Monica's blue dress, Jimmy Hoffa is guarding the vault.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Once heard an old fellow say that wouldn't nothing kill you quicker than young puzzy.

I always said that the most dangerous thing on the planet is a teen age girl.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Morewood
Wouldn't surprise me if Jeff Sessions took a ride hence the shenanigans.

Or several in the Halfican’s immediate circle.
Or Trump himself, he’s got his picture with Jeff after all as long as you are coming up with conspiracy theories...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think these guys are dead, so I can tell my story.

I was a young engineer in 1979 working a new jet aircraft design.
My boss [an old married fart] and his boss [an old married fart] went on a biz trip to Japan to meet with a major vendor trying to get contracts for electronics on the new aircraft.

The salesman representative for the Japanese firm later handed me a stack of polaroid pictures and walked off.

I showed them to my boss and asked him, "What is that Geisha girl doing with her hands in your lap?"
I was making a stupid joke, but my boss turned white as a ghost, grabbed the pics out of my hands, and ran off.
The next thing I knew, I was in a meeting with lots of big shot engineers, and my boss and his boss were hard selling that we had to grant many contracts to that Japanese vendor.
I did not connect the dots at the time.

Completely unrelated...
I also did not know Watergate was to plant a bug in the phone that did not go through the switchboard. It was the phone that dems used to call prostitutes.

Completely unrelated...
As Jeff Bezos is learning, when money is involved, keep your pants on.

Completely unrelated....
Stormy Daniels' attorney and Trump's attorney are going to prison.

Completely unrelated...
I always wondered after the obuma care ruling....."Is Roberts being blackmailed?"

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

441 members (1_deuce, 204guy, 1moredeer, 160user, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 58 invisible), 2,659 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,816
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.