Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Toddly Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Turned on the Left news networks this morning and it looks like the economy is going to tank and ruin any chance for a trump re-election. They will never give up, they would rather the economy tank.

Last edited by Toddly; 08/15/19.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Toddly
Turned on the Left news networks this morning and it looks like the economy is going to tank and ruin any chance for a trump re-election. They will never give up, they would rather the economy tank.

Yes they would, they all deserve to hang

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
This is the 'next in line item why DJT won't be re-elected' parroted by the MSM/DNC

Tune in next week for 'item' # 267

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I saw that and had the same impression. They would destroy the country to keep Trump from being re-elected.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It simply amazes me that would root for the destruction of our country for their hatred of one man.

And.. I like Oldelkhunter's idea.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
It simply amazes me that would root for the destruction of our country for their hatred of one man.

And.. I like Oldelkhunter's idea.

You have it backwards. They hate him because he isn’t going along with their agenda for the destruction of our country. They don’t get what they want if things are good.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Using AAA Triptik?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Toddly

Yes they would, they all deserve to hang

Yes they do!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Wide open around the clock sept. 11 - 911 . don't stop spending money and let the terrorist win - ruining our economy is part of their plan . Now doom and gloom on the horizon , MSM = enemy of the United States
Tinfoil for all believe the MSM would do such a thing .........................

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The talking heads will crow about anything they can about Trump. But it doesn't seem like the Fed wants to slow down the economy. They're dropping interest rates,....which is surprising to me.

Economics is a complicated thing to wrap one's head around. Especially the manipulations involved in it these days.

Some people are suggesting that the Fed is losing control as a result of taking on too much debt. Precious metals are going up, which typically precludes the value of the dollar going down. The Fed has no problem manipulating the value of the dollar, but it scares the hell out of them when the dollar starts going its own way and doesn't respond to the Fed's manipulations.

Interest rate going down.

Stock market going down

Precious metals going up.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Wall street vs. main street. It all comes down to that.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
People losing their houses for their own good?

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Toddly Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by poboy
People losing their houses for their own good?

For the good of the country, one must make sacrifices.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
All I know is that I’m refinancing my house next year for sure.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
MSM Vigorously Routing for Recession

MSM and the Left Deep State has been trying to crash the market since Trump won the election.

Every single day.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
They would destroy the country, as we know, and love it.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What would expect from a group of apparatchiks who aren't happy unless this nation is run by a Commie,homosexual,phony citizen,Negro,America hater or any combination of the aforementioned.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They are truly mentally ill.

The problem isn't as much that they exist, the mentally ill always have, the problem is that they have any say in the day to day operations of the country. There was a time when the reasonable people would have just ushered them out of the room so they could get down to the serious business of governing. Now "everyone has rights" and demands to be heard and be part of the process, or heaven forbid, be in a position of leadership and oversight over the rest of us.

Simplistically, I blame the lawyers for making the weak-minded believe they are victims and that they not only deserve a spot at the table, but that they are actually superior and should run the show completely un-opposed.

Some blame has to go to the conservatives for backing down and letting them do it.

LOL
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I think the biggest contributor to the dropping stock market is China devaluing the Yuan.

Basically, it has the same effect as when a country dumps products on a country in order to drive the competition out of business.

Of course, it's going to hurt China, too. But China is willing to take the hit in order to damage the American economy in retaliation for the tariffs.

,...and before the knotheads start jumping on me for being against Trump's tariffs,....I'm not. It's just that I acknowledge that when a country embarks on a trade war, there's going to be repercussions.

China has become a huge trading partner with America. When they manipulate their currency, it's going to cause a big ripple in America.

The end result of the trade conflict will come down to who blinks first.

Actually,......I think China will win this round. Trump can't afford to go into 2020 with the stock market down.

China doesn't give a damn what price it has to pay because it doesn't affect the elite in China. It will allow its people to take the hit in order to get the tariffs reduced.

The only *real* way for Trump to win is to tariff Chinese goods so hard that the Chinese wouldn't be able to devalue the yuan enough to offset the tariffs.

Eventually, that would bring a lot of American manufacturers out of China and back to America. But in the meantime,..the Dow is going to take a hit.

It's worth it to me just to be able to watch American economic games being played that the Fed has no control over.

The dollar, gold, and the stock market is being jerked around by elements that doesn't involve the Fed,....and they're schitting their pants over it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

466 members (17CalFan, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 17Fan, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,859 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,388
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.