Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
There was this schizo guy who lived somewhere in the neighborhood where I used to be. He was around for years,...still there, probably. He used to be very vocal and was always hollering at cars driving by. But he quieted down lately. He's always been harmless.

It's odd how my dog reacted to him. You have to know my Lab. He's never met a stranger. He's got to go up and introduce himself to everybody that comes along. Downright makes a pest of himself being overly friendly.

But one day I was out walking him around the neighborhood and that schizo guy came walking down the sidewalk. He was acting normal that day,....just walking along.

But my Lab pulled back away from him when he walked past us,...folded his ears back,....growled very low in his throat.

He's *never* acted that way towards anybody before or since.

All I can figure is that guy gives off some kind of vibe that dogs can pick up on. It was strange.

Your dog sensed a demon

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image]

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Dogs know who is good and who is bad. The smell give off by the body tells the dog.

Yes they do. Listen to the dog!

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

L
las Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by rainierrifleco
I went to st joe mo to get some parts for my peterbilt...there was a black woman standing on the corner screaming hate to every white person who walked or drove by....the guy at the parts store said she is there all the time....she was really in a rage...
So what if a white person was tormenting black people...he would be in jail in 5 min...somthing seriously wrong with some of those people...she is an imbersament to her race...

She's the opposite of Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles...

She's not blind....

everyone knows why Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles were always smiling...

they thought they were white...

I think they are just good people. Having a job and succesful career (neither of which comes easy), can't hurt.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
All I can figure is that guy gives off some kind of vibe that dogs can pick up on. It was strange.

I had a big yellow dog named Webster who loved up everybody he ran across too; but he growled at my new boss once. Weird: the new boss was a really nice guy and everybody loved him.

Turned out a year and a half later he was a crook: embezzled several million from the company.

Webster was right.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by hanco
[Linked Image]

Hahaha!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They used to try to fit in and survive now they demand to be treated better and feel they are due reparations. Black lives matter changed it all.

living the good life every day
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
[Linked Image]

LOL.....bring back those good ole days.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 7mmMato
Originally Posted by 7mmMato
I went to st joe mo to get some parts for my peterbilt...there was a black woman standing on the corner screaming hate to every white person who walked or drove by....the guy at the parts store said she is there all the time....she was really in a rage...
So what if a white person was tormenting black people...he would be in jail in 5 min...somthing seriously wrong with some of those people...she is an imbersament to her race...

You wont run into that kinda stuff at Kenworth smile

You know the lady I'm talking about down at Bolins parking lot?
I was going to stop and visit you but trying to get the Ac going in this Pete.....I miss my kenworth...

No I guess I haven't ran into her yet. Im suprised Rob lets her hang around.

Well she stays on the sidewalk or in the gazebo on the corner...public property...probably nothing he can do...and I'm sure the cops are afraid to even talk to her for fear of a law suit or loose there job ...

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
N E G R O F A T I G U E

LOL
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Dogs know who is good and who is bad. The smell give off by the body tells the dog.

Yes they do. Listen to the dog!

Yeah,...I don't doubt it. But this schizo guy wasn't bad. He was just mentally ill. People in the neighborhood had gotten used to him. He was a sad case, actually. He was a good lookin' young man when we first moved into the neighborhood. If he hadn't been wrong headed he could have had some luck with the girls,....probably wouldn't have had to work very hard to have a decent life. But he had some serious screws loose.

We lived there about 20 years. I'd see him around here and there. By the time we moved out he was looking rough,....had taken on that "street person" appearance.

But in any event,.....my dog sensed something in him that was different and he didn't want anything to do with him.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image]

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

488 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 21, 1234, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 56 invisible), 2,399 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,017
Posts18,500,379
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.