Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
“No. That is all.” - What you hear when asking me to give up a right. You can take that as it is intended, and buzz off, or you can insist, and get shot in the face. I am a horrible negotiator, always have been. My friends can tell you. I am not interested in bargaining with people who wish me dead and in a mass grave...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Take a couple of generations of young men,....turn their female cohorts into screaming, feminist, man hating harpies,...make higher education too expensive for them to participate in,..allow millions of illegals to flow into the country and drive down the pay of unskilled labor to a level that people can't live decently on,...

A small percentage of young men are going to get angry enough about the situation to violently strike out at society.

There's no easy fixes. It's going to take massive societal and cultural changes to put things right again,...and nobody in positions of authority seem interested in working towards those changes.

So,...it'll be what it be.

This in a nutshell. Boys are raised to be complacent fools. Men need to “dad the phuqq up”, stay off the internet, quit playing video games and letting little Johnny skip out on mowing the grass because the poor baby is too tired from his soccer game and just wants to lay on his ass. Social media is programming these little twerps into little entitled jackasses. Yell at your mom? Your schit is getting rearranged.

The last year I coached soccer was the last year boys and girls played on the same team. I’ve never seen such a pile of crybabies in my life. I can’t remeber a dad of any of the players showing up for schit. Nothing but quitters and the girls beat the snot out of them. That was it for me.

So now we’ve got a whole generation of idiots that are powerless until they’ve googled enough about guns, get their hands on one and feel the power. Once enough switches get filpped in the wrong direction, it’s over.

Raise these pussys into men and it won’t be a problem.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The odds still say a (somewhat) free person can avoid/survive most mass shootings in their lifetime as opposed to having a highly regulatory, statist government dictating in the face of the very law they are heeded in the exercise of. Survival is pretty poor, as is the idea of any freedom.

When the deaths from these shootings exceed traffic crashes, abortions, drug overdoses and the ones caused by cell phones or anything remotely close to an epidemic, I might actually have an open ear. Putting the federal government at the helm of any "fix" will close my ear pretty damn quick (which is why the statists hate us).

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

274 members (2500HD, 21, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 27 invisible), 1,770 guests, and 1,104 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,632
Posts18,492,998
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.