Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 23 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 23
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAS
Update:

Just got a brand new synthetic Rem 1187 in 20 gauge for $249 tonight. I got the last 20. Perfect for my boy,

I've not seen an 20's here in the 11-87 that were marked down, only 12's.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I decided I didn't need another 11-87, so tipped a friend off as to where one was. He called me last night saying he got it, and while he was there he got to chatting with the girl who was waiting on him. Now, this guy can be a charmer, and I'm guessing she fell for his BS. Anyway, he said she showed him a list of stuff supposedly to have a big price drop this week.

Apparently, it's going to vary from store to store, as it depends on how well the items are selling at a particular store. At that store, the Savages are being dropped in price big time, along with Nikon and Leupold scopes. There's a few other goodies too, but I ain't letting the cat completely out of the bag until I get mine.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by fuzzytail
PM sent with SKU MtBoomer

What is an SKU?

Doc, it's Stock Keeping Unit.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I decided I didn't need another 11-87, so tipped a friend off as to where one was. He called me last night saying he got it, and while he was there he got to chatting with the girl who was waiting on him. Now, this guy can be a charmer, and I'm guessing she fell for his BS. Anyway, he said she showed him a list of stuff supposedly to have a big price drop this week.

Apparently, it's going to vary from store to store, as it depends on how well the items are selling at a particular store. At that store, the Savages are being dropped in price big time, along with Nikon and Leupold scopes. There's a few other goodies too, but I ain't letting the cat completely out of the bag until I get mine.

Send me a PM man

My wife will be in Utah, Idaho, Oregon and Montana from now until September on a road trip.

I've already given her a list of SKUs synched up with walmarts along the path of her existing itinerary.

Sticking it to walmart is like crack to her.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
How often does brickseek/dexterclearance websites update? When the markdowns happen are they updated within a few hours or the next day?

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Just a heads up.

Grab the GV Fudge Tracks Ice Cream for under $2.50.

Frozen CRACK I tell ya!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord

Send me a PM man

My wife will be in Utah, Idaho, Oregon and Montana from now until September on a road trip.

I've already given her a list of SKUs synched up with walmarts along the path of her existing itinerary.

Sent it. By the way, if you remember back to what we were looking for last year, when you hit all the Kentucky stores before I did.....lol......I scored on one very similar yesterday.....at 129.99.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
ROLLBACK $5.30 SweetSpot unscented on-the-go wipes

You're a gem and a real asset to the board.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jsj127
How often does brickseek/dexterclearance websites update? When the markdowns happen are they updated within a few hours or the next day?

I watched the guns my buds bought yesterday go from in stock to sold out.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by renegade50
I would stick a couple of marlin 60s in the closet if they went clearance.

Way better rifle than ruger 10-22. Fuggin 10lb plastic trigger pos. 3" groups at 50 yrds out of the box. Never again

Hell ya only gotta spend 400 500 600 bucks on to make em something they ain't from the factory....

Which is accurate.

Agreed. I’ll take my old Marlin Model 60 or even my Nylon 66 any day over a 10-22

I'll take a bug-holing, .920 barreled Tony Kidd over any other semi-auto. Every day and on Sunday.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by joken2

Probably would be a good idea too to snap a photo, printout, write down, etc., the SKU and UPC/BAR codes, price and quantity of the item(s) you're searching for that Brickseek shows stock in and have it with you when visiting each Walmart or any of the other stores that the Brickseek website covers as it could maybe help track if the item has been legitimately sold or "disappeared / can't find".

On ATF critical items such as modern firearms I would think the "disappeared / can't find" response would be a MAJOR no-no and should trigger an immediate search.

Yep.....

Me and slumarella made the ft Campbell blvd one haul out 7 weatherby,s from their locked cage.
Didnt have a single one on display.
But brickseek told us their inventory

Bytch didnt wanna do it.
Call the manager
They had 3 syn in 3 different cals and 4 wood in the 4 cals.
Slumlord walked out with a wood .308 and 243
I walked out with a syn .308.
Manager told d bag clerk to put em all out .
H
Whole time this bytch was cussing about it also.
We raided her families and friends supply
She even said her husband and someone else better get theirs fast under her breath

I'm sure slumlord remembers that bytch.
They was gone in 2 days.
Tiny Tim's xmas ruined once again
Hahaha!!!!!

Joo get ‘er number?

Not stangely, it's your home phone.,

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Probably would be a good idea too to snap a photo, printout, write down, etc., the SKU and UPC/BAR codes, price and quantity of the item(s) you're searching for that Brickseek shows stock in and have it with you when visiting each Walmart or any of the other stores that the Brickseek website covers as it could maybe help track if the item has been legitimately sold or "disappeared / can't find".

On ATF critical items such as modern firearms I would think the "disappeared / can't find" response would be a MAJOR no-no and should trigger an immediate search.

Yep.....

Me and slumarella made the ft Campbell blvd one haul out 7 weatherby,s from their locked cage.

Bytch didnt wanna do it.
Call the manager
H
She even said her husband and someone else better get theirs fast under her breath

They was gone in 2 days.
Hahaha!!!!!

Joo get ‘er number?

Still have them all

I'm not a 24hour classifieds Mr Haney from Greenacres slimeball.

Oh cmon you can profit off the fire...

I'm one of those ass holes that would let a 69 Barracuda rust away to brown spot in my front yard before I sold it.

I'd just burn it.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've been trying not to succumb to "good deals" unless it's something I needed anyways. Apparently I needed a 20 gauge 1187...

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Send me a PM man

Sent it. By the way, if you remember back to what we were looking for last year, when you hit all the Kentucky stores before I did.....lol......I scored on one very similar yesterday.....at 129.99.

So here on a thread where everyone is sharing their secrets.... some are taking the secrets, but not sharing theirs?

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Yep.....

Bytch didnt wanna do it.
Call the manager
H

They was gone in 2 days.
Hahaha!!!!!

Joo get ‘er number?

Still have them all

I'm not a 24hour classifieds Mr Haney from Greenacres slimeball.

Oh cmon you can profit off the fire...

I'm one of those ass holes that would let a 69 Barracuda rust away to brown spot in my front yard before I sold it.

I'd just burn it.

Cascades ELITE facial tissue REDUCED $53.62 ;36 boxes per carton

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
ROLLBACK $5.30 SweetSpot unscented on-the-go wipes

You're a gem and a real asset to the board.

Im sure they have scented as well.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 270jrk
I've been trying not to succumb to "good deals" unless it's something I needed anyways. Apparently I needed a 20 gauge 1187...

I would have snagged one of those. None within a few hour drive of 70001.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Just left my local Walmart. They've got 1 of the 20" black 1187's for $249. Not my cup of tea, so someone else can have at it, if they like. South FL. Zip 33330.

It is not priced correctly in the case, so not drawing a lot of attention. I have known the clerk in sporting goods and have been friendly with him for many years. Asked him to scan it, and it came back with sale price of $249.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Oakster
Originally Posted by okie

Went in to a Wally Friday They said the machine was down. The manager put a 11-87 in its box and I wrote my name & number on the box. Went in a bit ago and gave them what for got the manager out and ran the info twice but the keypad for signature would not transfer. Made them hunt it up and make sure it was still there. It was. Gonna give 'em a day then go stand on their desk again. Still a 20 ga nearby to check on....a lot of 700' hereabouts but no price drop yet....

Will they let you put it on layaway to hold it, until their stuff is fixed?

Lay away does not start until 9-01

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just left my local Walmart. They've got 1 of the 20" black 1187's for $249. Not my cup of tea, so someone else can have at it, if they like. South FL. Zip 33330.

It is not priced correctly in the case, so not drawing a lot of attention. I have known the clerk in sporting goods and have been friendly with him for many years. Asked him to scan it, and it came back with sale price of $249.

good of you to tee this up, sir. maybe someone nearby can snag it!

Page 12 of 23 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (01Foreman400, 1minute, 06hunter59, 338rcm, 222Sako, 338Rules, 60 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,538
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.