Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
If the white man had any common sense he’d mind his own business and the whole thing could have been avoided on the other hand if I’m suddenly knocked to the ground at a ghetto gas station trouble is coming

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mentioned this experience in the past and I'll tell the story once more just to pass along where my tripwire is located.

Driving into town one day headed for the post office and the light was green at a 4 way intersection. Fella ahead of me slowed to about 20 in a 45 zone, stacking traffic up big time. I flashed my lights and he slowed more. He turned off the highway about 1/4 mile later and I followed. He pulled into a shopping center, I continued to the PO without further thought on the matter. However, he pulled a tire squealing u- turn and followed into the PO parking lot and began bitching up a storm.

I went inside, grabbed the mail and exited to find him parked by my truck and obstructing my path to same. He mouthed off, I told the fat man to GFY. That led to him striking me. I asked, politely, if he was really sure he wanted to be doing what he was doing and another bucket of chitt spewed from his mouth. My reason for asking him was simple. I knew for a fact that I could kill him with one well placed punch. He was oblivious, such was his anger. I finally just walked around him and got in the truck and started the engine and began to back out as I rolled the window down. He yelled something and charged, arm cocked to punch me again.

I hit the brakes and stuck my carry piece in his face. He hit the brakes as well and started to backpedal. First smart thing I'd seen him do. I drove away, called the sheriff and reported the event, which was recorded in security video. The Man asked later if I wanted to press charges and I declined. Case closed. Had Fat Man laid a hand on me a second time he would have died right there.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Was he handicap was he inconvinionced by them parking in a handicap zone I see dumb [bleep] like this escalate all the time keep your mouth shut go on about your way

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't know. In Texas you can kill people for stealing.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
If you choose to put your hands on me, I will be the last warm and fuzzy thing that you do that to.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Was he handicap was he inconvinionced by them parking in a handicap zone I see dumb [bleep] like this escalate all the time keep your mouth shut go on about your way

Irrelevant to the criminal charges.

The dead man intersected himself into the discussion between the driver and the shooter. That discussion was None if his business, thevdead man should have minded his own business.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
As the boyfriend approaches, the woman begins to get out of the car, that was escalating the argument and likely accounts for why the shooter was so blindsided.

Boyfriend violently shoves shooter to the ground, the way I see it shooter is confronted by two individuals standing over him. Boyfriend steps one pace back still facing and towering over shooter.

If ya wanna see what retreat looks like Watch the actions of the second male on the sidewalk behind the boyfriend.

I do understand that the boyfriend was in support-his-woman mode for the female right next to him at that moment in time and in those mere few seconds prob’ly less likely to flee right away.

Boyfriend blindsided the shooter and violently initiated the physical confrontation, shooter on the ground was facing two opponents and could not readily avoid further blows ergo he was in reasonable fear. He should walk.

Civil court howerever is a whole diff’rent story, it apportions monetary damages based on blame, and yes, we are told the shooter went out of his way to precipitate an argument with the woman.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
But...showing such bias in the article makes one wonder if the facts are presented truthfully in the first place.

Are they ever??

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Irrelevant to the criminal charges.

That’s the bottom line in terms of the legality or lack thereof here.

I disagree re: it not being the second guys business. If my wife is involved in an altercation I’m involved too.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by muffin
Trial starts today..............

It's already been 'hashed-out' here, just waiting for the 'peers' to weigh-in...............

if folks just minded their own damn business.........................

Sam......

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's fun to watch attorneys lie... smile

Unless it's your ass on the line.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Armednfree
It's going to fall on disparity of force, which ended when the gun came into play. Then to reasonable belief, which this old guy might loose also. The video show the man taking a step back, not really in retreat, still facing and capable of striking.

I keep saying this. If you watch the video closely, THE MAN TOOK HIS STEP BACK WHEN HE SAW THE GUN.

THE SHOT COULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN FIRED.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Verdict is in..............

waiting on announcement.

Last edited by muffin; 08/23/19.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
GUILTY

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
BS !!!!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

( . Y . )
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Civil court howerever is a whole diff’rent story, it apportions monetary damages based on blame, and yes, we are told the shooter went out of his way to precipitate an argument with the woman.

Not around here. If you used lethal force and the shooting is justified then you can NOT be sued. If the state prosecutes you and you prevail by being found not guilty then the state has to reimburse you for your costs for defending yourself and you still can NOT be sued.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Video is not always your friend.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Video is not always your friend.

Especially when it shows that you are a murderer.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Does take the edge offa the old "better ta be judged by 12" theory.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 52 invisible), 2,726 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,195
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.